Saturday 3-1-03 **Back to the Basics 3** SW, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.
bttb3... well i missed the first 2 but i will get this off work.
look out for the lima ravers ;)
any chance for a bluelight meetup
didn't catch you all at winter wonderland and i'm anxious to put faces with so many names.

i will definatly try to make it out for this one! nelson.. you know i will be there!
ryan... whats up man!... KT

all guest list requests will need to be made by february 23rd - no exceptions, no walk ups and its limited GL for this one roomer

I'm gonna guess that's it's gonna be at my parents house. I'm gonna have to clear it with them first but I'm sure as long as you bring 'em some beer or booze they will do it.

Paul Birken was DOPE last time around, im looking forward to catching him again, good job on a new venue too!
[ 13 February 2003: Message edited by: SkippiE ]

^^ haha... paul is playing at worq it on march 7th. honeset mistake though - same production company - different event. hopefully you can make it out to both :)

Wussup, Chris? What happened, did I get bumped off the mailing list or something? It's a good thing I keep up from time to time. And since, it's been forever, I really like what you and Tate are doing with Acid House/Trance, respectively. The past couple of sets I've heard you throw down were stunning. Keep up the good work guys. Tate, I still want a copy of your vinyl (signed, if possible; thanks for not selling out). Long live trance!
Also, since I'm actually posting, I would like to place my official GL request.
Much love,
~Odie

shoot me an email john and ill take care of it - remind me to bring you a copy too

Whoops! yeah ill be at both, great talent for the RIGHT price! I highly doubt the funk n foam venue yo, unless u want to loose a toe from frost bite. Winter time = no good for warehouses.

come out and welcome Knowledge to Dayton. He throws some of the best Parties on the east Coast.
Peace,
Drew

Thank you D8A and JJ for this treat! This is what I've been waiting for in Dayton for a long time! A small, one room, cheap old school partee!
Map point will be fun too.
Lots of good local djs's too!
Finally: LOCAL TALENT, LOCAL PARTY KIDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.