• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Seemed like a good idea at the time.... silly things you've done on E Mega merge

1. called pretty much every contact in my cell phone all fucked up
2. took toothpaste and covered my hands all in it and made hand prints on my wall
3. met this guy for the first time (blind date) and i pulled out some pills..he told me he never did them before. we ended up driving , listening to music and then he realized he HAD to pick his mom up from work. we were both ROLLING HARD and we went to pick his mom up trying to act normal lmao.
4.i wasted and spent my whole pay check (many times)...paying for everything, tipping taxis, giving out 20 dollar bills to homeless people on the street

Rolled 8 th at a sick rave, well I did some typical E-tard things like sticking my ear on the subwoofer, pretending a styrofoam cylinder was my dick, smoking green glow sticks stuft like that you know lmao.

painting my hands with glow stick juice was a pretty classic one, was cool for like a minute until I realized my hands fucking STUNK like chemicals and I had to spend like 10 minutes washing it off 8)

This would be funny if it happened like 5 years ago...ut we all know it happened last week :)

Talk about shit that's WAY to personal to people I don't even know hahaha
Ummmm broke my hand at a festival and didn't realize for a couple days.

Composing a long ass message pouring my feeling out to my ex-gf (my gf at that time) best friend who didn't liked me and said I wasn't good enough for her. LOL still have a copy of it in my fb messages. hahaha

spent a long time, convincing (and demonstrating) to my best mate, that I could change the pitch and tempo of the beat with my jaw movements.

i was asked directions while rolling total face(white igloos circa 1999) by some old lady in a conversion van with her kids from out of state, and i was like 2 seconds away from jumping in after saying "ill take you there and ill just walk back, its alllll god". it was like 5 fucking miles and shit. thankfully my boy caught what i was about to do & grabbed me up. that was before i was experienced enough to remember to think twice before SAYING or DOING a SINGLE thing while peaking on 150+mg of the good stuff. i could probably remember a ton more, but that was a good one. i was such a noob at that age lmfao.

Met this 26 year old chick when I was 17 at a wiz khalifa concert and ended up ditching my friends just to talk to her. Told my friends I was gonna marry her... that didn't work out lol.

painting my hands with glow stick juice was a pretty classic one, was cool for like a minute until I realized my hands fucking STUNK like chemicals and I had to spend like 10 minutes washing it off 8)

I remember ripping open 3 glowsticks than just pouring them on my carpet. The colors were amazing and I thought I made such a great decision until it wore off. My house still smells like a glue factory...

Oooohhhhh I knew there was something else.
Driving home from an event on .8g of potent m. I almost crashed my car like 8 times, then I circled the front street and alley of my apartment probably 4 times because I forgot what I was doing, and kept forgetting to turn in... -_-
Then I got really stoned and was trying to send my friend a text message, it went a little something like this.
"I should rely lean to do when I kkkkkkkkkkkkmmnmnlll"

So easy to make crazy, stupid mistakes on MDMA. The last time I rolled, I didn't give the first pill a chance to kick in before I went and had more, along with countless drinks. I thought I was in control but so wasn't! I danced suggestively in front of a whole room of people, most of whom would have no idea what MDMA even was, then I f***d two people in front of an audience (acting like that was totally normal and all) and on camera! The craziest part? I then forgot I'd done anything like that and proceeded to act like I was this morally superior, straight-laced person for the rest of the night. Got a lot of laughs but did I feel like the biggest-ever slut days later when I actually remembered the boundaries I'd ventured beyond that night! It's taken a long time to live down and a lot of judgmental glances have come my way but, oh well, I had fun!

I've not rolled in a looong time but the stupidest thing I ever did was roll with my friends at my house (my parents' house, to be exact) on a night when my mother was on call for work. So... at about 2am, as all of us are posted up in my garage with the garage door wide open, we hear the front door slam and all freeze up. Next thing we know, my mom is in the driveway, and staring at us all. Just six of us, half-naked, sweating like crazy, some of us with mouths full of binkies, probably just generally looking fucked up on SOMETHING. It must have looked downright STRANGE to her. She was just like "you guys are weird" in this funny little voice, got in her car, and drove off. We were all like... uh. We waited for a bit to see if maybe she would call my dad and tell him to check out the garage, but nothing happened. I never heard a thing about it.

Besides that, the first time I rolled, I was half-naked and curled up in a blanket, touching it and dancing really weird and moaning. I was so embarrassed a few hours later, coming down, when my friends were telling me how funny and awesome that was. Also, my friends and I used to fill a spray bottle with ice cold water and spritzed each other in the face all night. I'll never forget the weird faces we would all make when our faces got sprayed. We also used to get our one guy friend to wear my skirts and dresses and let me and my friend do his make up. I don't know why, but it was just awesome.

Hmm, another stupid thing I did was try to take a huge hit off a pipe while rolling my face off. I ended up choking and gasping for air, I thought I was dying, but at the same time I was thinking of how funny and stupid I must look, so I was also doing this weird laugh as well. My friends, also all rolling hard, had no idea what to do and just stared at me. It was a really strange experience. I never smoked while rolling again.

So many memories. *___*

Last edited:
So easy to make crazy, stupid mistakes on MDMA. The last time I rolled, I didn't give the first pill a chance to kick in before I went and had more, along with countless drinks. I thought I was in control but so wasn't! I danced suggestively in front of a whole room of people, most of whom would have no idea what MDMA even was, then I f***d two people in front of an audience (acting like that was totally normal and all) and on camera! The craziest part? I then forgot I'd done anything like that and proceeded to act like I was this morally superior, straight-laced person for the rest of the night. Got a lot of laughs but did I feel like the biggest-ever slut days later when I actually remembered the boundaries I'd ventured beyond that night! It's taken a long time to live down and a lot of judgmental glances have come my way but, oh well, I had fun!
lmao, thats so awesome!! totally something i would do.

The stupidest thing i did on E was taking 50mg more when I felt I was coming down off from MDA last saturday
I had just completed a 6 month break... I rolled so fucking hard on that stuff, and when the second dose kicked it and all that cannabis worked around my brain I could see the most incredible hallucinations... it was incredible... but the roll would NEVER end lol... ended up completely burned out and stoned, hallucinating like a tweak combined with slight anxiety at the end of it all
It was fun, but MDA really is psychedelic, not like MDMA.. my mistake was just doing too much
I also always end up not being able to follow sentences when I'm coming down, wich often leads to very strange conversations

dont do too much of the good lol

Took a shit ton of MDA, 8 rolls. Pure MDA, vitamin C, and binder. Went around driving and almost wrecked the car about 5 times. Was hallucinating and thought cops were following me. Total loss of depth perception, not to mention the hallucination of cops is quite scary.

Oh yeah ... And public transportation is never a good idea while you're rolling. You'll actually say something back to the smelly, homeless transvestite who's sitting next to you.
They always insist on starting conversations.

Hey man, that can make for some interesting times! Might learn something, get a new perspective.

A few years back I took a couple pills on black friday around 5am when I was out with my mom. Black friday is the day after Thanksgiving, you know where everyone goes crazy shopping and mass consumerism and all that jazz. I literally could not understand why everyone was so obsessed with all these plastic items. All these falsified, physical fuckery of presents and this weird unspoken obligation to buy people you like things to let them know you appreciate them or something. Sent me into a weird headspace.