• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Seemed like a good idea at the time.... silly things you've done on E Mega merge

Bought this "sound putty" from the dollar store, which is just a bright yellow putty that you squish into it's plastic container and it makes fart sounds. Sweet. So one night we had a small rolling party and we were all playing with this putty, and had it out of its container to just squeeze in our hands. I passed it to the guy holding the container once we were done and said "Put this in there and put it on the table." I then laid in bed for an hour having those lovely rolling convos with friends. When I finally got up, I said "Ugh, why am I wet??!" It turns out that he didn't put it back in the container, he just put it on the VERY furry blanket that was on my bed, and I had been laying on it the whole time! Anyway this stuff melts with heat so it was completely a gelly liquid, smeared alllll over my furry blanket and my legs, and there was no way to get it off! I looked down, saw it, and just laughed and laughed about it for so long. One more blanket sacrificed to a roll party!

took a full g of MDMA crystals finkin id b able to handle it as got a toleranc3 to e......got out of cab whilst startin 2 cum up been held up by mates then got 2 the security on the door and chucked up on one of them and myself!!!!!!!!!! was priceless n i rolled so hard after that but needless 2 say i wasnt allowed in da club :/ so went back to the house party we left and rolled bout on the floor for 12 hours ish :) good tyms but defo stooopid ov me dunt ever take a gram ov MDMA crystals EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!peace luv n happy ravin :)

Silly thing I've done on e? Which one to choose...

Probably the time I went running. I got dizzy and felt way more winded than I usually would be, but I thought since I was so full of energy and felt like being active, that it was a good idea.

Found out later it was a stupid thing to do. It's a great way to make e neurotoxic.

I actually can relate to a lot of what was already said on top of my own:

• introducing myself to people multiple times and forgetting names.
  • contacting random people in my phone.
  • looking for my friends every five minutes because I swore I was going to lose them even if we were in the same house. Makes sense...
  • going into a 24 hour Rite Aid rolling hard as shit still at around 3 AM or so to get something to drink while party-hopping (it was definitely really strong, pure product) and making a fool out of myself with my friend who was rolling even harder because he took multiple caps; we were definitely overly-happy to be there and making goofy faces while kinda jumping around before we checked out.
  • unintentionally invading people's personal space sometimes, but, at least almost everybody I've remembered was understanding.
  • taking a bomb and then "Molly" at some random party because it seemed weak. One of them was full of Meth or something and I walked around looking like an owl even after I felt like I came down. My eyes never looked so wide before or since. XD

I'm not your friend, buddy

he's not your buddy, guy.

One thing that sticks out is I used to have a small group of my best friends and we would all roll together every month or so. One night after a lot of MDA we were all outside and one of my friends tripped over a glass of water and the glass shattered. She got up to realize there was a giant gash on her foot! So we had to make her feel better, of course. What was the best way to make her feel better? We all picked up a shard of glass and cut 3-5 inch gashes into our legs so she wouldn't be alone..

Now we're all rolling face and bleeding. So we all decided to have a little "bonding experience" and we all touched our open wounds to each other. We became 'blood brothers'. Thank god none of us had diseases..

I still have a scar on my leg.

This happened to me a few times.
I'm chatting with a friend about something then a minute later or so I end up chatting with some random person (which I thought was my friend). I look over and realize he/she's a few feet away doing something else so I just apologize to the stranger and leave. I always get the wtf face lol 8(

I Usually Regret Something Of The Nasty And Mean Biatches that Remind Of That Afterwards!

Lol honestly I've done so many "seemed like a good idea at the time" things on E ranging from trying to jump off my friends roof with my other stupid friend to sleeping with my straight friends to putting vicks on my balls, racking myself with poi chains and not even noticing until the next day when the pain set in, had someone scratch me til I bled and actually have a scar, and everything inbetween. I don't have one outright example of something that was omg, I can't believe I did that........ I have a shitload of them lmao

Talk about shit that's WAY to personal to people I don't even know hahaha
Ummmm broke my hand at a festival and didn't realize for a couple days.
Broke my ankle at an underground because I was super drunk. Refused to believe I broke it. I kept telling everyone I just rolled it & I'd be fine.

Las Vegas this summer ...... Staying at a very upscale resort
We both dressed to the 9's ... Suit for me.... A very sexy short tight dress with lots of cleavage for her.
Nice dinner, a little gambling and we drop a mdma/mda cap and stroll a little more.
Sitting at a blackjack table doing pretty good when the roll came up .
The tables had some soft LED lights on the front and in the middle of a hand she leans over and whispers in my ear ..... Look at the lights under the tables .... They are sparkling .... And sure enough they were, awesome , and only we could see it.
Big grims and we gamble a little more........ Somewhere in there a pit boss taps me on the shoulder and suggests we cash out and head up to our room. I realize we are deep in a kiss and my hand is in her dress cleavage cupping her and her hand is in my lap...all the while sitting at the table with other gamblers
Don't remember making it to the room , but we did and it was a epic night.
Just wish I could get a copy of that surveillance video

Someone earlier said drove, but I never have an issue driving while on mdma. I don't mean that in the "IM FUCKING SUPERMAN" while drunk, because I have drove drunk once and I barely remember the ride home lol. But E always makes me very clearheaded.

Now driving on weed is incredibly challenging, especially after having a dab. I have rolled then went to dennys and then went to watch people play videogames and get high.

DoeJohn- Do you mean that you've never felt the need to drive on M, or that you've never had any problems while driving on M? Because they have done studies on humans using a driving simulator, and found that while MDMA does not negatively impact your regular driving skills, it significantly impacts your response time. So if you're driving down an old country road, and there is no chance of a human, animal or other vehicle on the road, you would likely be okay, but if there could possibly be any of those things (which there pretty much always is, even on old country roads) it's not worth the risk. Not stopping or slowing down soon enough can lead to the death of you, a pedestrian or another driver. So while it seems fine to be driving because your skills appear fine, any unexpected event that requires a quick reaction time can be disastrous!

I have never actually driven on mdma, I'm gauging it on my normal interactions with others and how I feel like I'm holding myself. But you know, drugs, could be all wrong while on them!

First post! After using blue light for years I finally decided to make an account lol. Sorry to bring up tis thread again after a year but This story automatically came to mind after seeing the title. It was my one of my first times using crystal mdma. I had many experiences with e tablets in the past and I finally was able to get my hands on Molly although it was not tested.

It was my second time doing pure mdma and the first time was the day before lol. Towards the end of the night my friends went to go pick up some coke and i stayed in my buddies car and waited for them since i was not interested in doing any blow.

My friend had an impreza wrx sti that i was sitting in all alone. It was a manual and I kind of knew the concept of driving stick but had never driven it before. Since i was the only person there i decided to attempt to drive his car while i was still rolling sack. I was not prepared at all and put it in reverse and peeled out so fast i didnt know what happened. I went up a curb in reverse and the car started to slowly go down a small grass hill.

I was freaking out at this point. I rolled to the bottom and just sat there trying to figure out what i was going to tell him what had happened.

About 15 minutes had passed and I hadn't moved. I eventually grew the balls to try and drive it again and i successfully drove it back into the parking lot where we were parked. The only thing was that the back bumper was slightly hanging off from me ramming into the curb in reverse.

They got back and of course right away he noticed haha. I was afraid that he was gonna kick my ass since he was not even a close friend at the time. He was oissed but for some reason was not as mad as someone would be if another person wrecked their car.

He then ended up taking me to another lot with more room so i could learn to drive his car which led to us becoming super close friends. Driving his car without any supervision and no experience with manual transmission seemed like a good idea at the time but i seriously could have done some serious damage. The greatest memory I have of my first time using mdma and nothing will probably come close to that experience lol.

Thanks for starting this. Ill list few silly things I did will rolling.

1) While rolling alone, i went for a walk in my neighborhood and i was trying to talk to every single person i saw. I probably looked like a loser. I even walked into a bar, and i dont even drink. I was walking around in the bar and waited came and asked what would i like to drink, i said coke. Lol. She laughed and said are you serious. I said yes. I sat there and had my coke and tried to talk to some ugly cougars. They were surprised themselves that i am even talking to their ugly ass. It was getting weird so i left.

2) 3rd time I rolled, it was my birthday and we all went out. We were at a club. Only me and my other friend rolled. Everyone else were drunk. At about 12AM i was rolling hard. I was danceing with fat girls, talking to random people at the smokers pit, telling guys and girls they are looking good. Buying all my friends shots, shit i was even buying random girls shots. Next day i woke up at 5PM. Checked and i spent $400 in about 2 hours.

3) Again rolled alone at home. Bored outta my mind. Went for a walk and smoke. It was freezing. Decided to drive around. Got a little horny as usual with Mdma or E. Started looking for a strip club i went to couple of times but never alone and friend always drove. Ended up driving for 40 mins. The strip club was 20 mins away. Finally ended up at the strip club. Again ordered a coke, sat right in front of the stage by myself and stared down all the girls that came on stage. Went for a lap dance with one and actually told her i was on mdma. She was cool and said you must be feeling good right now. Than it went weird when the song ended and she asked do u want another dance and i said can i get more lol. She said no just dance, so i said ok sure 1 more. 1 turned into 3. It just felt so good touching her soft booty while the come up was crazy.