Education Side Hustles (Legal)

people pay insane money for animals esp rare animals. Why do you say for hunting ? Im aware that some people raise animals like lions and then charge people money to hunt them but why do that ? Much as i despise hippies and other vectors of the Luciferian agenda that does strike me as kind of inhumane. I dont personally like the idea of killing animals unless you plan on eating them. I know people in east Asia pay big money for certain animal parts for TCM and so on, not sure how that works (are the animals farmed and killed for the body parts). Anyway i dont see why killing animals is necessary, there is a market for exotic animals among people with more than enough money to take proper care of them/give them a good life. Seems like a victimless crime imo - the animals get a good life, the people who want them and have the money get what they want, you get paid. How could it be any less beneficial to every group involved inc the animals ?

I just noticed you are in the UK. In the US, especially Texas where I am, hunting is a multi-million dollar industry. People buy huge tracts of land to raise game animals for the purpose of charging "hunters" hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars to sit in a wooden box overlooking a corn feeding machine so they can shoot the animal as it walks to eat the corn. I don't even consider it hunting because it takes zero skill or effort like tracking or studying the landscape. Some landowners even raise exotic animals to be harvested, which is why I asked.

But I argue that much like zoos, raising an exotic animal outside of its normal habitat is also inhumane. Even if you provide ample food and protection, it will never have the freedom of roaming its own ecosystem to eat or mate or whatever. IMHO the animal itself is the victim. As humans, who are we to say what is a "good life" for an animal removed from its home for no other reason but to serve our own ego by saying we own an exotic animal. And just as bad would be the ones raising the animal to sell to said human just to make a dollar. Just my .02

I just noticed you are in the UK. In the US, especially Texas where I am, hunting is a multi-million dollar industry. People buy huge tracts of land to raise game animals for the purpose of charging "hunters" hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars to sit in a wooden box overlooking a corn feeding machine so they can shoot the animal as it walks to eat the corn. I don't even consider it hunting because it takes zero skill or effort like tracking or studying the landscape. Some landowners even raise exotic animals to be harvested, which is why I asked.

But I argue that much like zoos, raising an exotic animal outside of its normal habitat is also inhumane. Even if you provide ample food and protection, it will never have the freedom of roaming its own ecosystem to eat or mate or whatever. IMHO the animal itself is the victim. As humans, who are we to say what is a "good life" for an animal removed from its home for no other reason but to serve our own ego by saying we own an exotic animal. And just as bad would be the ones raising the animal to sell to said human just to make a dollar. Just my .02

I believe you are under a delusion regarding the quality of life in a natural environment . Many (altho not all) animals in captivity have a better life than they would in the wild. Provided they have ample food and space to move around in i see no issue whatsoever. Likewise if they are being used for food (which wouldnt be the case so often with such animals) i see no issue. There is to my mind in principal however no problem with people consuming Crocodile meat or Shark, or any kind of animal really. Provided the animals are properly cared for i really dont see how anyone (esp who eats meat) in a position to make such an argument. What i also find interesting about this debate is how so often those who are purporting to be champions of humane treatment towards animals are people/groups who push aggressively for the murder/harvesting of unborn human children. I would contend that the apparent contradiction is entirely cosmetic, and that this is a spiritual issue. Those who are against Adam having dominion over the earth (as was given to him by YHWE God) merely use ecological ideologies as a vector with which to displace him. The idea is dislodge us from the land so we have no indo means of sustenance, can be corralled into urban ghettos and offices ect. (Lucifers counterfeit system). Most of the environmentalism is a veneer for warfare against Gods chosen people, literal crocodile tears from serpents in the flesh. Transhuman Luciferian technocrats (and their minions) who want a one world autocracy, digitized slavery and microchips up everyones backside. They dont like the idea of people existing outside of this grid so want to exert mechanisms of total control using any excuse imaginable - ecoshit being one of the main ones atm. Honestly those who are of Adam should not even discuss the morality of farming with serpents as they are beneath it and are not appointed to understand such things.

Last edited:
I believe you are under a delusion regarding the quality of life in a natural environment . Many (altho not all) animals in captivity have a better life than they would in the wild. Provided they have ample food and space to move around in i see no issue whatsoever. Likewise if they are being used for food (which wouldnt be the case so often with such animals) i see no issue. There is to my mind in principal however no problem with people consuming Crocodile meat or Shark, or any kind of animal really. Provided the animals are properly cared for i really dont see how anyone (esp who eats meat) in a position to make such an argument. What i also find interesting about this debate is how so often those who are purporting to be champions of humane treatment towards animals are people/groups who push aggressively for the murder/harvesting of unborn human children. I would contend that the apparent contradiction is entirely cosmetic, and that this is a spiritual issue. Those who are against Adam having dominion over the earth (as was given to him by YHWE God) merely use ecological ideologies as a vector with which to displace him. The idea is dislodge us from the land so we have no indo means of sustenance, can be corralled into urban ghettos and offices ect. (Lucifers counterfeit system). Most of the environmentalism is a veneer for warfare against Gods chosen people, literal crocodile tears from serpents in the flesh. Transhuman Luciferian technocrats (and their minions) who want a one world autocracy, digitized slavery and microchips up everyones backside. They dont like the idea of people existing outside of this grid so want to exert mechanisms of total control using any excuse imaginable - ecoshit being one of the main ones atm. Honestly those who are of Adam should not even discuss the morality of farming with serpents as they are beneath it and are not appointed to understand such things.
Sorry, I think calling me delusional in the same paragraph in which you speak of Adam, Lucifer, and serpents is as if they aren't delusions is pretty damn funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Back on the side hustle topic (kind of): Since keeping wild animals captive and selling them for profit is somehow part of God's plan and not inhumane, how do you explain away God's own treatment of animals at least in the old testament?

jeezus.jpg

Sorry, I think calling me delusional in the same paragraph in which you speak of Adam, Lucifer, and serpents is as if they aren't delusions is pretty damn funny. Thanks for the laugh.

You are under a delusion about the wilderness affording animals a better quality of life yes. Many people are under delusions (myself included) only a few are delusional. As for serpents in human flesh, everybody knows about them - its not a controversial statement.

Back on the side hustle topic (kind of): Since keeping wild animals captive and selling them for profit is somehow part of God's plan and not inhumane, how do you explain away God's own treatment of animals at least in the old testament?

As for your claim that keeping certain animals is inhumane, your arguing against agriculture in its entirety. Every species was wild until we decided to tame some and domesticate others. Why is it wrong to farm cows but not elk ? Why is wrong to tame wolves but not panthers ? Are domesticated animals an abomination to your mind ? Do you consider all farmed produce to be evil ? Why is it permissible to raise cows for meat and milk but not bison ? There is nothing wrong with farming animals or keeping them for whatever reason (be it for direct companionship or merely to appreciate them). There are allot of desperate people who need to make a living on BL, and im suggesting that farming is one option available to them (allot of options will be cut off to such people). Nor am i telling anyone to break the law, in fact raising pretty much any animal can be done legally in many parts of the world. The US seems to provide people with some measure of freedom in this regard. As for it being Gods plan, yes -to make a living from the earth and the fruits thereof is his original endowment to the man Adam. ''Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything'' - Genesis -9.3

Animal sacrifice (like circumcision), was a pre-existing pagan customs that he accepted, but consistently moved them away from.
''For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings'' - Hosea 6.6- ''Even though you bring me burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them. Though you bring choice fellowship offerings, I will have no regard for them.'' - Amos 5:22–23“For in the day that I Brought them out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak to your fathers or command them concerning burnt offerings and sacrifices. Buy this command I gave them: ‘Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people. And walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.’ But they did not obey…and went backwards and not forwards” - Jeremiah 7:22–24

''For the law having a shadow of the coming good things -- not the very image of the matters, every year, by the same sacrifices that they offer continually, is never able to make perfect those coming near, since, would they not have ceased to be offered, because of those serving having no more conscience of sins, having once been purified? but in those [sacrifices] is a remembrance of sins every year, for it is impossible for blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. Wherefore, coming into the world, he saith, `Sacrifice and offering Thou didst not will, and a body Thou didst prepare for me, in burnt-offerings, and concerning sin-offerings, Thou didst not delight, then I said, Lo, I come, (in a volume of the book it hath been written concerning me,) to do, O God, Thy will;' saying above -- `Sacrifice, and offering, and burnt-offerings, and concerning sin-offering Thou didst not will, nor delight in,' -- which according to the law are offered - then he said, `Lo, I come to do, O God, Thy will;' he doth take away the first that the second he may establish; in the which will we are having been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once'' - Hebrews 10:1-10.

You are under a delusion about the wilderness affording animals a better quality of life yes. Many people are under delusions (myself included) only a few are delusional. As for serpents in human flesh, everybody knows about them - its not a controversial statement.

As for your claim that keeping certain animals is inhumane, your arguing against agriculture in its entirety. Every species was wild until we decided to tame some and domesticate others. Why is it wrong to farm cows but not elk ? Why is wrong to tame wolves but not panthers ? Are domesticated animals an abomination to your mind ? Do you consider all farmed produce to be evil ? Why is it permissible to raise cows for meat and milk but not bison ? There is nothing wrong with farming animals or keeping them for whatever reason (be it for direct companionship or merely to appreciate them). There are allot of desperate people who need to make a living on BL, and im suggesting that farming is one option available to them (allot of options will be cut off to such people). Nor am i telling anyone to break the law, in fact raising pretty much any animal can be done legally in many parts of the world. The US seems to provide people with some measure of freedom in this regard. As for it being Gods plan, yes -to make a living from the earth and the fruits thereof is his original endowment to the man Adam. ''Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything'' - Genesis -9.3

Animal sacrifice (like circumcision), was a pre-existing pagan customs that he accepted, but consistently moved them away from.
''For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings'' - Hosea 6.6- ''Even though you bring me burnt offerings and grain offerings, I will not accept them. Though you bring choice fellowship offerings, I will have no regard for them.'' - Amos 5:22–23“For in the day that I Brought them out of the land of Egypt, I did not speak to your fathers or command them concerning burnt offerings and sacrifices. Buy this command I gave them: ‘Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be my people. And walk in all the way that I command you, that it may be well with you.’ But they did not obey…and went backwards and not forwards” - Jeremiah 7:22–24

''For the law having a shadow of the coming good things -- not the very image of the matters, every year, by the same sacrifices that they offer continually, is never able to make perfect those coming near, since, would they not have ceased to be offered, because of those serving having no more conscience of sins, having once been purified? but in those [sacrifices] is a remembrance of sins every year, for it is impossible for blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. Wherefore, coming into the world, he saith, `Sacrifice and offering Thou didst not will, and a body Thou didst prepare for me, in burnt-offerings, and concerning sin-offerings, Thou didst not delight, then I said, Lo, I come, (in a volume of the book it hath been written concerning me,) to do, O God, Thy will;' saying above -- `Sacrifice, and offering, and burnt-offerings, and concerning sin-offering Thou didst not will, nor delight in,' -- which according to the law are offered - then he said, `Lo, I come to do, O God, Thy will;' he doth take away the first that the second he may establish; in the which will we are having been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once'' - Hebrews 10:1-10.
Okay, let's backtrack for a moment here. I realize I struck a nerve when I called into question your motives for raising and selling exotic animals and for that I apologize. What honestly set me off was when you said I was "under a delusion," which if you've been around the Recovery forums long enough, you'd see that I too have had delusions.

I still disagree with the premise of zoos because many of the animals are kept in cages and/or living conditions that are not congruent with how they would have lived had they been in the wild. Now I can see a difference if you are saying you would allow the animals to live on a farm or ranch with space to roam and a game fence to keep them in but that is an assumption and I don't really know if that is what you are talking about.

As for the Bible quotes, those would only serve a purpose if we both believed the Bible was actually God's word. Since I do not hold such beliefs, the passages are meaningless to me and therefore irrelevant in getting me to take your position seriously. I'm not judging you by your beliefs because I feel everyone has a right to worship as they please. But since I don't worship the God of Abraham or any god for that matter, the Bible verses will not sway my opinion either way.

Side hustle and bustle been honing in on my entrepreneur skills fuckin detailing cars, giving a helping hand here or there, and re-selling.

I strongly believe with my drug dealing skills from back in my teenage years has given me a talent to be able to buy anything (used car) turn around and flip that bitch for a piece of profit until I have enough money to open a business. That's the goal here and I'm excited about that shit.
Times are tough and....CASH RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME GREEN DOLLA DOLLAR BILL YALL

Okay, let's backtrack for a moment here. I realize I struck a nerve when I called into question your motives for raising and selling exotic animals and for that I apologize. What honestly set me off was when you said I was "under a delusion," which if you've been around the Recovery forums long enough, you'd see that I too have had delusions.

I still disagree with the premise of zoos because many of the animals are kept in cages and/or living conditions that are not congruent with how they would have lived had they been in the wild. Now I can see a difference if you are saying you would allow the animals to live on a farm or ranch with space to roam and a game fence to keep them in but that is an assumption and I don't really know if that is what you are talking about.

As for the Bible quotes, those would only serve a purpose if we both believed the Bible was actually God's word. Since I do not hold such beliefs, the passages are meaningless to me and therefore irrelevant in getting me to take your position seriously. I'm not judging you by your beliefs because I feel everyone has a right to worship as they please. But since I don't worship the God of Abraham or any god for that matter, the Bible verses will not sway my opinion either way.

Disclaimer, i dont raise or sell animals. Should i ever decide to engage in any form of animal husbandry it will be within the parameters of the law. Apologies if my comment on delusions struck a nerve or seemed overly insensitive, rest assured that i meant it in the most general of ways (ie. everyone being under some level of delusion). For what its worth my own experiences have led me to consider reality much more flux and complex than i had previously considered, and so i do not like to castigate or dismiss people who are classified as delusional/schizophrenic ect. It strikes me as entirely possible that many people may be attenuated to different levels of reality, and altho the images and sounds picked up may not be coherent re our picture of the visible world, there may nonetheless be an objective reality to what is being experienced. I know for example that various states around the world run all kinds of experimentation on people (consensual and otherwise) involving synthetic telepathy, dreamscape manipulation and remote neural monitoring.

I also recognize that there are spiritual realities that impact upon the mind in various ways. The term delusion itself is, i suppose, wrought with problems and unfair assumptions (mainly the idea that there is no objective substance to a delusion outside of the persons own mind - that it is inherently a subjective construct or a figment). I will do my best to reevaluate or possibly expunge it from my vocabulary. Come to think of it, many of those i venerate as prophets from the Bible would probably be classified as delusional and admitted to psyc wards in this day and age. I know that in the USSR psychiatry was used as a political weapon against various religious groups and political dissidents (and possibly to some extent under our current system). It would be a turn for the worst to see a return/intensification of this kind of behavior on the part of any state. More care should probably be taken in examining things such as medical classifications and language for these reasons, so thanks for bringing it up.

On zoos and animal captivity in general, im in partial agreement with your sentiment. There is a certain quality to life in the wild that an animal would not experience in captivity, but this is not to say the experience is necessarily better. I believe we should protect and expand existing wildlife regions, but this should not preclude humans from keeping animals for any number of reasons. I do agree that a great many zoos are disgraceful in their conditions and in the quality of care provided, esp for larger animals. This is not to say that i think all zoos are bad or that zoos are inherently bad (altho i do prefer Saffari parks as an alternative). Im on around half an acre here and personally i dont think this is enough space to keep a dog, thats just me tho. I dont think people who own dogs (esp large ones) in towns and cities are being humane, but i digress (i do not believe some law should be imposed to prevent it). Directly behind me are cows being raised for dairy and they have allot of space, including wooded areas.

On the Bible, irrespective of weather you believe in the Abrahamic God or not, inherent to your meme was a claim that God desires animal/blood sacrifice. Im just pointing out that if you read the Bible in line with the historical context and general ethos of the teaching therein you will find that animal sacrifice, like circumcision, was a pre-existing custom, which was accepted in early scripture but moved away from continuously. The entire trajectory is one of moving people away from animal and blood sacrifice, then God incarnates in flesh to end the matter once and for all. Even an athiest who studies the Bible would concede that this is the development arc. His sacrifice is a blood atonement to cancel all debt of sin, and therefore end blood offerings. This is why those who reject Christ (think the rulers of the world) continue in all manner of blood magic, as all hitherto religion until Christ propitiated the gods of the abyss with ritual murder and blood. This is the dark secret of the world we live in, the old religion (paganism in its various forms) is based on the ritual murder of humans as well as animals. Abortion is only on the surface a medical procedure, and warfare is only on the surface geopolitical contestation. These things are occulted systems of the covert sacrificial complex, through which alterations to reality are made through exchanges with demonic entities.

I write stories or love letters or anything anyone needs. Like I can write a childrens story where your son or niece or whoever is working with there favorite superhero to save the world. That type of thing. Or if you want write a heartfelt apology or break up letter and explain youself but have a hard time putting your feelings into words. When i mean write anything i mean anything. I have an amateur interest in psychology as well and I often know how to say the wise right thing.

Last edited:
there are multiple freelance websites that you can use and some of the gigs and pay same day. The only problem is the website takes a big percentage of your earnings at first. Some gigs are longer and you can pay by mile stone if it’s a set price or sometimes it is an hourly wage. Also, DoorDash you can get paid same day if you get a DasherDirect card whatever you make those straight onto that card immediately and you can use it like a visa anywhere. .

I just spent $600 on exotic chemicals to make test kits. Most kits cost about $.5 and retail for about $10.

Shitty thing is a good portion will go bad way before I sell them, that's when I start giving them away.

I also do molecular art