• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stable drug users? 'til death!

motiv311

Bluelighter
What drugs do you do basicallly everyday? Why? Why is it justified?

- I am an x-everything "polydrug user" ... never been into a real rehab. but i have been clean of "hard" drugs for a year now. Everyday I take

60 mgs dexedrine/adderall
8mg Suboxone
2mg xanax/klonopin

and then WEED of course. . . i still am willing to do LSD/shrooms anytime. but I plan to take these drugs in pretty meeger doses the rest of my short- life. . . . anyone else Similar???

Well if I was prescribed a shitload of amphetamines, plus suboxone, xanax, and klonopin, along with smoking weed and dropping the occasional psychs, I wouldn't have to do "hard" drugs either.

You're kidding yourself.

johanneschimpo said:
Well if I was prescribed a shitload of amphetamines, plus suboxone, xanax, and klonopin, along with smoking weed and dropping the occasional psychs, I wouldn't have to do "hard" drugs either.

You're kidding yourself.

Quoted for truth.

Me, I shoot heroin every day.

~CTdopeLove

Let me guess. You have been taking the Amphetamines for less than a month, and you feel like a thousand bucks and that your "meeger" doses will keep you healthy for the rest of your life?

As the posters above me said, you're kidding yourself.

motiv311 said:
What drugs do you do basicallly everyday? Why? Why is it justified?

- I am an x-everything "polydrug user" ... never been into a real rehab. but i have been clean of "hard" drugs for a year now. Everyday I take

60 mgs dexedrine/adderall
8mg Suboxone
2mg xanax/klonopin

and then WEED of course. . . i still am willing to do LSD/shrooms anytime. but I plan to take these drugs in pretty meeger doses the rest of my short- life. . . . anyone else Similar???

i agree with the other posters as well. and plus, those dont really seem like theraputic doses but more like recreational doses. how can u function on all that shit? do u have a real job?

I'm using Buprenorphine (16mg-24mg/day), Benzos (Diazepam, 20mg/day & Loprazolam 2mg/day) daily.

And I guess I'll always do..... "Til' death" as you say....

I also drink alcohol daily, and take antihistamines....

ANyone who thinks that you can stay on stims for the duration of a lifetime is fucking nuts, you will eventually feel like crap. Fun shit huh?

I take between 400 and 600 mgs. of morphine sulphate daily. It is prescribed. As for how long? Could be forever, but i do not look at it in those terms. i prefer to say, as long as my circumstances permit.

what goes up must come down.

stims later in life would eventually suck ass.

Ketamine almost on a daily basis sadly. Trying to shake the habit a bit, but that sweet hole just keeps calling.

johanneschimpo said:

You're kidding yourself.

lmao

couldn't of said it better myself

If you're going to do that "till death," you won't be doing it for very long. Combining those uppers and downers every day will make your brain rot. Sounds like fun for the time being though.

60mg adderall
8mg suboxone
2mg klonopin (only take it once or twice a week though)

damn we're on the same shit. i've been on the adderall for a few years and it just makes me feel like shit now, but i'm scared to work without it because it got me so far so fast in the beginning.

I can see somebody staying stable on opiates or benzos for the rest of their life but with amphetamines i doubt you could do it. Stimulant users always seem to burn out and ive had lot's of speed freak friends and coke head friends say that the stuff just makes them able to function after awile.

I use 6mg's of clonazepam daily (ive been on that dose for over a year) and i take opiates daily or almost every day. Usually morphine. But i tend to quit for awile after a few months of use because my tolerance gets to high.

I need morphine for pain and i get it scripted to me and it's usually my choice to go off the stuff. Usually i taper off using codeine and just stay on that for awile.

paranoid android said:
I can see somebody staying stable on opiates or benzos for the rest of their life but with amphetamines i doubt you could do it. Stimulant users always seem to burn out and ive had lot's of speed freak friends and coke head friends say that the stuff just makes them able to function after awile.

I use 6mg's of clonazepam daily (ive been on that dose for over a year) and i take opiates daily or almost every day. Usually morphine. But i tend to quit for awile after a few months of use because my tolerance gets to high.

I need morphine for pain and i get it scripted to me and it's usually my choice to go off the stuff. Usually i taper off using codeine and just stay on that for awile.

Wouldn't constipation be a big factor in a lifetime of opiate use? After three days I couldn't take it anymore.

Broshious said:
Wouldn't constipation be a big factor in a lifetime of opiate use? After three days I couldn't take it anymore.

Yes that is a bitch. But i don't get it that bad probley because i drink a hell of alot of water. I also get real hungry on opiates thus i eat alot too so maybe that helps as well. Nothing like a double big mac to get things moving ;) .

Broshious said:

You get used to it. At least I did. Some people's bowels never adjust I guess.

Guys I am scared and terrified after running the numbers and realizing 100% of drug users are either now dead or are going to die!

Scared me straight.

The only drug I use everyday is cannabis. Why is it justified?8)...it dosen't need to be

garuda said:
Guys I am scared and terrified after running the numbers and realizing 100% of drug users are either now dead or are going to die!

Scared me straight.

That scared me so much that i had to take another clonazepam.