• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stable drug users? 'til death!

I take Adrafinil every day, although I may have to cut back significantly because it's too damn expensive. It's great, nothing like amps but a "subtle" long-lasting stimulation. Not habit-forming or tolerance-inducing, either.

I take 3 oxy 20's and 7 10/325 norcos a day. been doing that for 2 years now.
Why is it justified? I have low back pain and I stand and walk Inspecting concrete and asphalt for up to 12hrs a day. I'd never get through the day without my scripts%)

ellua said:
60mg adderall
8mg suboxone
2mg klonopin (only take it once or twice a week though)

damn we're on the same shit. i've been on the adderall for a few years and it just makes me feel like shit now, but i'm scared to work without it because it got me so far so fast in the beginning.

haha thats funny.

ok i guess everyone was right. (im the OP) .. taking uppers and downers will kick the shit out of you when you quit. not as bad as heroin withdrawals, but basically you just feel bad when you wake up, which i hate.

I can't quit the stimulants. I can be without them for a couple/few days, but i don't feel like doing shit.

basically, im going to make a few big adjustments, becuase i know i need to take at least one prescription, because i was put on adderall when i was twelve, and now im 21

im not sure what/how to do it!

i love being awake, wiiiiide awake.

i take 20 mg of adderall a day, and i know that is nothing compared to what some of you take, but i feel like my body is slowly being destroyed because I cant hardly function without it, but yet i know its hurting me, but then i try to rationalize that it isnt even a recreational dose, but i can tell me body no longer works as good as it used to, but i might add it prob doesnt help i take seroquel and have been drinking like a lush lately....so its all my fault

I can't imagine myself quitting benzodiazepines. They're so ingrained into my lifestyle that i doubt i could quit even if the physical aspect wasn't there. Something wrong......pop a pill. Can't sleep........pop a pill. Want to make your 6pack go further.....pop a pill. Wanna potentiate that opiate or help smooth out that bad trip........pop more pills. etc etc etc.

Then yeah theres the physical part. Lower the dose, the rebound anxiety/insomnia fucks up my life.

So i'm a lifer.

I drink poppy pod tea every other day and do an average of 150 mg of Tramadol daily. I'm currently trying to taper down on the opiates and eventually quit them altogether.

I also take benzos (clonazepam and diazepam) daily but the dose changes depending upon the kind of day I'm having. I do want to quit taking benzos daily eventually, but don't have any plans on doing so in the near future.

I use both of these for social anxiety and depression.

spork said:
I drink poppy pod tea every other day and do an average of 150 mg of Tramadol daily. I'm currently trying to taper down on the opiates and eventually quit them altogether.

Careful dude, I learned the hard way that dosing on the PPT every other day is not a successful method for avoid physical dependency. Although since you intend on tapering you probably are already aware of this.

For what it's worth, I abuse opiates for the same reasons...to help with anxiety as well as to increase my overall feeling of well-being (and because it just plain feels good ;) ). However, after quitting the pod tea and going on Suboxone, I've found that it (the bupe) has helped alot with my anxiety and such.

Only thing is, I don't get high off the bupe at all. So when that craving comes a'callin, I'll try to acquire some H or something else worth coming off the suboxone for. Pod tea is a thing of the past for me now as the high isn't worth the trouble of coming off/going back on my bupe.

Get off suboxone you pussy, what the fuck is wrong with u, if ur taking an opiate everyday by drs its mean u've given up the fight, ur not a stable drug user u suck (I'm not talking about people that really need pain management, obviously u aren' buecase ur on suboxone, and i'm also not talking about street users, they haven't necessarily given up, but soneone who is proud to be take suboxone every day and flaunts it, DUDE WTF!)
don't take this personally just get off the suboxone u dont need it

Adrenochrome said:
Get off suboxone you pussy, what the fuck is wrong with u, if ur taking an opiate everyday by drs its mean u've given up the fight, ur not a stable drug user u suck (I'm not talking about people that really need pain management, obviously u aren' buecase ur on suboxone, and i'm also not talking about street users, they haven't necessarily given up, but soneone who is proud to be take suboxone every day and flaunts it, DUDE WTF!)

What the fuck is your problem dude? Are you seriously that stupid? I mean, aside from the fact that I can hardly make any sense out of your post because you contradict yourself more than once, you clearly have NO understanding of what Suboxone is intended to be used for (news flash: there's more than one circumstance). In your apparent brainless stupor, you went on to eliminate any need for suboxone in your post by saying that "i'm not talking about people on pain management or street users"....well who the fuck else gets put on the stuff? I was put on because I was opiate dependent and going through withdrawals smartass, just the same as anyone else who's been prescribed. The fact that I find it helps with my anxiety is a mere benefit to the whole picture.

More often than not, those who are put on suboxone are put on for maintenance purposes, not rapid detox. Do I need to explain to you the purpose and definition of maintenance or are you too ignorant to be able to grasp that concept? Nevermind, that's a rhetorical question...

If you want to pick a fight, next time try coming up with some form of a valid argument first. Your post history doesn't exactly make you out to look like one of the more intelligent people on here, that's for sure...

Last edited:
Adrenochrome said:

Why is a person a pussy if they admit they have a problem and want to get off street opiates such as heroin and onto a prescribed opiate so they can have a stable life? I would get pretty sick of having to go out and score heroin or whatever and going through withdrawals whenever i can't get a hookup. There is usually a time when you run out of money and can't afford to get your dope or your dealer is missing in action or something else goes wrong.

So getting on bupe is a better choice for some then constantly looking for a fix. Atleast if you have a stable script you won't be getting sick on one of those days when everything goes wrong.

Nothing.

Well, the occasional joint and very occasional psychedelic experience.

Former daily user of copious amounts of amphetamines, opiates, and alcohol

Meh.

I used to take clonazepam daily or I was supposed to take it daily. I take roughly 4mg daily (double that if it's the weekend) until my script runs out, I'm in the process of waiting for it to hit the date that the pharmacist said it would be straight to refill it on. In the meantime, it's kicking back bottles of anything that isn't locked up at the local supermarket. Oh yeah, smoking bud daily as well and I'm prescribed Ambien daily.

ok,
I want everyone to know that since I posted this forum. I lowered my suboxone usage to 2mgs every TWO days. So barely any.

I only take a bit of benzo when I am stressed or anxious. (no longer daily)

and i only take stims 3 days out of the week. (Never more than like 60mg)

I also only smoke maybe 1 bowl a day.

So overall i've lowered my drug consumption by like 60-70 percent!

So thank you all for advice. I think we should keep the thread going tho.

I do dxm everyday.....

Yeah, it gets interesting. If I could get ahold of some other drugs I wouldn't be doing dxm as much as I do.

motive311: sounds great. that first post of yours was sort of sad. but kicking all that shit you got on script does not sound all too easy.

i myself would have huge problems doin it. avaliability is my hardest factor when trying to staying away.

hope yer not exagerating when you say youve been lowering doses.
lots of love thou.

and to the OP question: i smoke the herb 1 or 2 times a day.
got xanax, nitrazepam and tramadol in a closet waiting for me. will probably take a nodd on the tram tonight. lookin forward.

Mary Jane Mary Jane
Its justified because smoking some nice bud can't be beat.
(Especially when considering side effects from daily usage of weed compared to the side effects of many other drugs)

32 Mgs Suboxone(Maintenance), 4 Mgs Xanax(anxiety), 6 Mgs Clonazepam(anxiety), and .3 mg of Clonodine(Sleep). I have been on the benzos for 5 years almost, and am about to switch to Methadone from the Suboxone. I will most likely be on this as long as I have to(which may be until i die, the date is coming up rather fast, fucking cancer((angry face)).

^^ I'm sorry to hear that man....
May I ask what kind it is?
Can you still move around and do things well?

( not trying to pry, if you don't want to answer i'll understand )

nicotine, weed, xanax, SSRI, and klonopin/valium when my xanax script runs out early.