STARSCAPE - Saturday, Sept. 27th 2003 - Baltimore, MD

shawn, I think you were too busy "getting your rave on" to get into any of my pics ;)

but check your mail anyway

sugafist said:
hey does anyone know of a website that was at the party that took pics?? I know I saw some of the guys from raversonly.com, but their site is down and has been down for a while, so I'm wondering if theres someother site with pics from starscape. If so please post the site up. THANKS much

Hehehe Raversonly they got a couple of good pics of me last year not sure if they did this year.
I was bombarded with so many people taking my picture I couldnt see straight for the begining of the party this year!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful time at SS.
For everybody I just met for my for my first time I just want you to know I had a great time. Everone one was cool and the vibe was excellent. This was my first rave party and BL meet up. I also hope to meet with u guys in the future!=D

muuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaahhhh

<3<3<3

i love all you guys :) i've been happy as fuck all day long, and it feels like my battery has been recharged or something. It sucks that you are all so far away from me :(, but I'm sure I'll see some of you soon!

~brooke

That was my first outdoor rave! I had such a great time! I haven't posted anything in over a year and a half, but just wanted to share. Thanks to everyone for contributing to the awesome vibe at the party! At one point my sister and I just danced in the street for over an hour where people were sitting near the entrance to the party. Even though people around us were mainly just sitting it was coooool...--I'm kinda tall and slim and had a raspberry colored T-shirt on-- maybe someone saw me (?). Here's a thought/poem I want to share...peace...

Wave

We all ride each other’s waves. We don’t think much about it and what it brings, unless the wave crashes or just fades away and blends with its surroundings. When indulging in another’s wave, we are not in control; nor is anyone to blame if we stumble and fall. Our imagination is on a steady diet of stories and truths, and being fed by whomever we choose. We may embrace friends or family, or seek others to provide our fantasy. A television show or a movie we may elect. Or just listen to strangers talking or witness a couple connect. Or watch a child run around so free, or become the sky-bound plane that you just happen to see. We ride their waves temporarily until we move on—either to return later or to search for other waves to carry us on. And in the mean time, we may try to ride our own waves. But you cannot ride your own wave for long, as it loses its glow. If we ride our own waves, we brake the rhythm and stop the flow. We must acknowledge its power and not be stingy, we should let go and pass it on swiftly. With countless journeys through people’s minds it may alter and shift, but a wave is still a wave as it’s the most sacred gift.

:) :) 8( 8( :) :) :) :) :) :)

I came, I saw, I hugged, I drank, I danced, I left.

To the precious few I spent all my time with, thanks for making my last starscape special.

34773356.jpg

PROOF that JAMAL is all talk... he wants his dick sucked, .,... but he wont get past this point.. in all the years i've known him.

i'm startin to think he doesnt really have one :)

Here ya go Shawnzo. Best pic of you taken on the weekend.. that is, til we get the Bennigans pics back.

34772386.jpg

For those not in the know, Shawny's on the right.

j22 said:
I'm impersonating a drunk Liz there.

LMFAO

oh man. yes, I was fortunate enough to be the taker of that picture :) I think. Either I took the picture for Melissa on her camera or she took it but I was sitting next to her laughing hysterically at this fabulous action shot

Despite what Liz thinks, Shawn did a great impression of her drunk :p

LOL

oh man. This weekend was great. Room 200 holluh! ;)

I want to see those Bennigans pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

And Jen, we should have double-teamed Jamal and maybe we could have gotten somewhere ;)

^ well I looooooooooooooove you :p

I'm just teasing babe, sorry :\

Whatever Shawn was doing, it was funny.

For the record I was with Liz Friday night from the very beginning and she was not acting like a slobbering drunk or anything. That I could tell anyway =D You're P-H-A-T ;)

Shawn was not exaggerating.

Liz was really drunk Friday night.

And she looked just like Shawn does in that pic.

that is all.