STARSCAPE - Saturday, Sept. 27th 2003 - Baltimore, MD

I believe the discussion is on topic, Christopher.

Now put that muzzle back on! We don't want you to go around biting anyone. :X

ECDrum-n-Bass said:
Web call me ..... ;)

What happened to you guys? Never saw or heard from yas... Oh, and I don't have y'alls number anymore... if you still have Steve's number give him a ring.

Jamal is far from a prude. Jen is a just a tease and Jamal is probably the only one who doesn't fall for it.

Oh and sorry Kristen about coming out of the shower with just a towel on, I didn't know you girls were in the room and i didn't bring my clothes into the bathroom with me. lol.

MrJaMaL said:
Oh and sorry Kristen about coming out of the shower with just a towel on, I didn't know you girls were in the room and i didn't bring my clothes into the bathroom with me. lol.

Oh don't worry we didn't mind at all ;)

=D

sugafist said:
And then, OH BOY, 8o I spotted the bluelight ladies crew walking and looking all so good. Starlightgemini, DancinXTCangel, TriXieee ;), Bdreligrl. And I purposely winked at you Trixeee cause you looked hot to death in person compared to your pics posted. And don’t get me wrong all you bluelight ladies were definitely on-point with your hottness.

Awww thank you! ;) ;) Hopefully next time we'll get to talk more

Ok I scanned in my Starscape pics, if you want the link just send me a PM :D

yeah people are seriously slacking on the pics :(

Melissa and I went straight from randomly crashing at the hotel (read: had to sleep in the clothes we partied in and did not get to shower or anything) to CVS and dropped off our cameras for 1-hr photo development, went back to my house, showered, then picked up our pictures.

Now THAT is true dedication.

Whats up with everyone :( :p

You got your developed on CD within an hour?

At the CVS in my town you have to send them out to get them on CD.

Those fucks. :(

TopRocka said:
You got your developed on CD within an hour?

At the CVS in my town you have to send them out to get them on CD.

Those fucks. :(

That sucks :(

Yeah Melissa was saying she's never gotten a picture CD its just a picture "floppy" disk and its not cool. I thought it was gonna take longer than an hour but it didn't.

But yeah, there is a CVS by my house and we both got doubles plus picture CDs in an hour!! Actually I got triple prints by accident. Hehehe :)

this thread needs to hurry up and move on to the next page. It's kind of disturbing opening it and jseeing Jamals Junk right there up in my grill.

yeah i'm slacking on uploading my pics. sorry :(

I'll be on it once I get back to Georgia

~Crowe <-spending time with mom and dad, talking like a jamasian :)

^^^HEY now keep this up and I'll post that pic I have of you :p