• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery The 2024 Recovery Thread

Also as a sidenote has anyone heard from @Jnowhere? Can't tag him and haven't seen any posts for a few days which isn't like him.

Hope everyone here is doing well in their struggle. 🙂

That was nice ! Thank you that was very kind.

I hope that he will be alright and is okay and well.

THE GREATEST GIFT
YOU CAN GIVE SOMEONE IS
YOU TIME ATTENTION,
YOUR LOVE AND YOUR CONCERN.
🌞

I5nVb98.gif

Hi guys,

I don't know if I am in recovery but I am trying be. I smoked my last dose (0.05 really poor quality) heroin.
I am on 1mg of xanax and ate like 5-6g kratom. (Bought from a smartshop in rotterdam).
I have some matrix fenta patches that I guess would allow me to easily taper down(less risk of de railing and using more since I just stick on my skin instead of smoking line after line).
Tomorrow I also need to go to work.
From Friday there was an attempted that failed miserably, smoked 4 bags in a day(or lost them? I have no memory but you know, drugs with a junkie in the house....kinda all know the culprit) but nonetheless I taperred significantly

Tomorrow I ll also have to go to work.

in December it was really hard to do heroin so I had fenta and oxy extended release I kept a journal. It s kinda inaccurate bcuz there were days were I had heroin and I didn't note that.

Can you please provide any advice? I went over my ego and called professional support..I am now on a 4 week waiting list.
I might be able to get to any medication or drugs you recommend but it takes time(as in days not hours, but I ll still consider them if this try fails)

I am sorry to bother but I really can't take it anymore. My life finally turned around(making abstraction from this), I have so many people that count on me. I just need to get thorough them physical withdrawals

The fenta and/or oxy is much more expensive but I am thinking is easier to maintain the plan and not overuse.

13 decembrie 10pm 75ug/h done
13 Dec 11pm 12 + 12ug/h done
15 decembrie 1:23am 24ug/h done
15 dec 19:30 12ug/h done
15 Dec 19:20 2ml
15 Dec 20:27 24ug/hr done
15 Dec 21:10 12hr/ug done
16dec 00:10 12ug/hr done
16 decembrie 14:23 24ug/h done
16 decembrie 16:00 36ug/hr done
16 Dec 17:53 24ug/hr done
16 Dec 18:03 12ug/hr done
16 decembrie 19:35 36ug/hr done
17 decembrie 4:05 am 24ug/h done
19 decembrie 21:43 36ug/h
19 decembrie 22:18 12ug/hr
20 decembrie 21:17 12ug/hr
21 decembrie
23 December 18;00 60mg
23 decembrie 21:05 5euro worth of sketchy Street heroin.(0.1g ?)
25 decembrie 21:19 40mg oxy ER
24 decembrie 07:22 40mg oxy ER
26 decembrie 12 20mg
26 eecembrie 1 pm 20ng
26 Dec 20:19 20mg
28 Dec 7am 40mg oxy er
28 Dec 9am 40mg oxy er
28 decembrie 11:12am 40mg
30 decembrie 11:46 40mg
1 January 18:50 40mg

Hi guys,

I don't know if I am in recovery but I am trying be. I smoked my last dose (0.05 really poor quality) heroin.
I am on 1mg of xanax and ate like 5-6g kratom. (Bought from a smartshop in rotterdam).
I have some matrix fenta patches that I guess would allow me to easily taper down(less risk of de railing and using more since I just stick on my skin instead of smoking line after line).
Tomorrow I also need to go to work.
From Friday there was an attempted that failed miserably, smoked 4 bags in a day(or lost them? I have no memory but you know, drugs with a junkie in the house....kinda all know the culprit) but nonetheless I taperred significantly

Tomorrow I ll also have to go to work.

in December it was really hard to do heroin so I had fenta and oxy extended release I kept a journal. It s kinda inaccurate bcuz there were days were I had heroin and I didn't note that.

Can you please provide any advice? I went over my ego and called professional support..I am now on a 4 week waiting list.
I might be able to get to any medication or drugs you recommend but it takes time(as in days not hours, but I ll still consider them if this try fails)

I am sorry to bother but I really can't take it anymore. My life finally turned around(making abstraction from this), I have so many people that count on me. I just need to get thorough them physical withdrawals
Kratom is very helpful for getting through opioid withdrawal. Black seed oil, while not having any opioid properties, is very helpful for withdrawal symptoms. I would try hard to just stick to those things over the period until you see the doctor.

I'm assuming it's a substance abuse doctor that helps with maintenance medication? Suboxone or methadone can help a lot too, I would go the Suboxone route first, and if that doesn't work try methadone.

Just my personal thoughts. Wish you the best 🙏

I called the general practitioner and I am on a 4 week long waiting list. I don't know what for though

I called the general practitioner and I am on a 4 week long waiting list. I don't know what for though
Isn't acute withdrawal a medical emergency?

You can't just check yourself into a psych ER and get treated?

I'm so sick. I can't get better. Someone please tell me what I can take. To feel better. I have been to the psych ER before and they just babble at you.
I need something to take. I'm so sick. I'm so f'd up. I will try mixing the gabapentin with the kratom again because it seems to balance each other out.

I'm f'd up right now. Maybe I will die. I don't know. I can't even talk. I just want to stay in my bed and never ever get out again. Ever.

ever.

"(A rainy Lithuanian, who's dancing as an Indian)
(Painted in my tiger skin, especially in Michigan)
Double chins and bowling pins, unholy Presbyterians
Land is full of medicine, I find it when I'm slipping in
(The tainted new librarian, who fainted when she tucked you in)
Well, I'm in Michigan"

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Especially in Michigan

Man I envy you guys. I have some american heritage from that area. I would love to see the states at one point or another. I've been keeping afloat, actually feeling good most of the time, still fighting the black dog of depression now and then. I'm 11 months free of meth and it feels like most of my faculties have come back to me.

and @Jnowhere it's a harm reduction forum. So you're probably gonna have 40-70% regular users of something at any one time...I'm glad I quit meth when I did, it was getting rediculous. I'd like to try kratom coz it sounds epic but it's 100% illegal where I live. I haven't really looked for it at corner shops but the next time I go to one I might have a decent look-around.

Let's go us! Smashing it and the year's barely started :p
It fucks up your opiod tolerance, besides I had it, nothing, and I didn't do it in moderation. Red strain, waste of money and like I said I don't want my tolerance raised, can only get a little from oxy script

I'm so sick. I can't get better. Someone please tell me what I can take. To feel better. I have been to the psych ER before and they just babble at you.
I need something to take. I'm so sick. I'm so f'd up. I will try mixing the gabapentin with the kratom again because it seems to balance each other out.

I'm f'd up right now. Maybe I will die. I don't know. I can't even talk. I just want to stay in my bed and never ever get out again. Ever.

ever.
I’m so sorry Kiely, you have my empathy for sure
If you ever need to talk you can always reach out to me
I understand pain, hurting, ect.
I wish I could take it away
I will light a beautiful candle for you as soon as I can them & for now I am here with you amiga … holding your hand in solidarity
Gentlest of hugs 💕💜💜💛

I'm sorry ya'll. I took some kratom ? 🤡

I don't even know who to talk too. If you talk about the the town and their grill the Md will stop for a minute.

But other than that he has to hurry and get out the door . . . so he doesn't have to prescribe. And all of them.

My heads all umm disorientated and if it's not the kratom I can't walk to straight. Oh ffs. What is this.

My mind is gone ... . . And I just started to be able to walk into a room again and actually remember why.

Is the world wobbling ? It might be. I can't walk straight.

But mostly its the pain. And now I guess it's a flare up. I hate life. I usually love it.

the kratoms workin

and then it doesn't

anyway I had to take some for the pain

and i ate. with karatom

I'm sorry ya'll. I took some kratom ? 🤡

I don't even know who to talk too. If you talk about the the town and their grill the Md will stop for a minute.

But other than that he has to hurry and get out the door . . . so he doesn't have to prescribe. And all of them.

My heads all umm disorientated and if it's not the kratom I can't walk to straight. Oh ffs. What is this.

My mind is gone ... . . And I just started to be able to walk into a room again and actually remember why.

Is the world wobbling ? It might be. I can't walk straight.

But mostly its the pain. And now I guess it's a flare up. I hate life. I usually love it.

the kratoms workin

and then it doesn't

anyway I had to take some for the pain

and i ate. with karatom
What is the pain from. I actually was in a lot of pain from eating too much(gabapentin) and my perscription makes me constipated, sorry but true, it wore off and three trips to the can And I am better. Maybe a forth?
Sorry, but what is your issues, you have never told me?
What country are you from?

Are you saying I am full of . . . poo poo 😭

Michigan !!!! loooo

@Jnowhere I love you so much but i am all fucked up.

my brigdge hurts right now

sometimes my roots hurt too.

No, I am saying I was, I had eaten a lot and my pain meds wore off and I was in pain till I Took several dumps, I ate about 2 pounds of food and got rid about the same. I felt better. My stomach has shrunk because of problems with eating and my pain meds cause but cover up pain.
They wore off and I got relief from too much in me.
I hate waiting to take more pills but that is what I have become, a man who can't eat much and is usually constipated.
But after 6 hours, no pain relief and a very full belly and a over stuffed( past tense) small intestine.
My problems are more easy to reconcile.
Insomnia, is scary though, I pass out for an hour or two like a narcoleptic person and wonder what day it is. Same day, just missing an hour or two.
Up all night and day, except when watching a movie on my chair and lights out. It gets dark here early now. My body is off and I never know why.
How are you and what is wrong, you are more complicated. In fact I know nothing about your issues or even what country you are in.