• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ACIEEEEEEEEEED!!! Appreciation Thread

Rave's are also 1000x better. Most people aren't on acid even at a Psy Trance rave but the vast majority are on E or MDMA and respect the fact your on acid. They normally do some crazy shit with their hands or something to give you something good to watch. :D

Deathrow558 said:
I can't even begin to imagine taking any sort of psychedelic in a club. All those stupid drunken bastards shouting and banging into you and spitting in your face when they talk to you. Urgh man I hate drunk folk even when I'm sober. Only drug I take in clubs is E.

Absoloutley 100% with you on this one.

and just like that it was all over. sorry for the rant, you've been great :p

Pin badges and posters are availible at the kiosk

only with help by words of wisdome by people likeminded to yourself zoph,. true king.
I have a sneaky feeling mate that if all goes to plan we will be enjoying the brighter side of realiaty one evening over the festive period.

^That's very kind of you to say so but you did it yourself really!!!!!

And you now know how to do it again.

Help me someone please !!! I have no desire of your anal desires!!

This thread deserves by it's very title to remain page one !!!!

So BUMP

pekkie said:
Yes yes it's all wonderful and super colourful and fantastic and everything else that comes with it. Thank fuck you don't have to go through all that rainbows and PLUR shit either. =D ;)

Sacrilege. You are going to hell.

But mushrooms ought to abound at the present moment I'd have thought !

masheadatronic said:
Sacrilege. You are going to hell.
I'm sorry. Rainbows are all good, it's just the PLUR that's bad. ;)

I've probably mentioned this before but it seems that when I have it and I'm out and about I get this urge to go shopping to buy little nik knacks. Had 1/2 a tab when I was walking around the streets a few months ago with my sister and her boyfriend when they came over to visit. Ended up going into quite a few stores and buying some stuff, including mini pens that you put onto your keyring or phone. As well as that I stopped to buy a counter from one of the gypsies on the side of the street in Brick Lane. Perhaps one day when there's money to burn I might go and do some shopping and see what else I could buy. =D

Never found real acid..... so hard to decide since it's oderless and tasteless, available in so many forms, and might not even have any effect on you. Spent a pretty penny being suckered in to buy tabs and sugar cubes from people just screwing a drunk teenager over for a few bucks, people should be ashamed!

Mushrooms are great thought !

^ Thanking you <3 Mr Tambo the Obscure, his thought patterning matching that of others I tought I could actually entirely fil page one with old LSD based threads , what do you reckon, not so popular these daze it seems.

BUMP... from over a year ago
You often do this, do you not ? Good idea mainly really

Last edited: