• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ACIEEEEEEEEEED!!! Appreciation Thread

^ Mr Tambo the Obscure....... The Mystical Moderator you know him

Oh dear such a valuable thread a slipping down EADDs ever slowing moving pages.

Appreciation doesn't mean participation on a weekly basis - drug free is the way forwards - now & again anyway.

Riklet said:
Acid just doesn't exist for me, at the moment :(

*tear*

Yes it does exist for you, it's just you can't find any! [/pedant] Or do you believe LSD is just a fairy tale, like say Rumplestiltskin? :)

drug free is the way forwards - now & again anyway.

Well that's not drug free then, just stingy about munching acid [/pedant - again]. Of course it's all time dependant - I can say I'm drug free for at least 30 minutes every week, but as an open ended statement...

People need to stop talking about acid around here. It really does put one in the 'oh that is a good idea' mindset. It's only been 2 weeks but it feels like ages and I'm up for it. But alas their destiny has already been decided.

And no - not reading the acid related threads is not a valid solution to my distain.

Two weeks (nearly) for me too!

Maybe use a different psychedelic.

I once stopped using it for 7 years.

That's all very well and good saying use a different psychedelic when you live near the big psychedelic fueled industries of the great British north but not a wee skip over the sea where the only other psychedelic available to me is..well..nothing.

I went almost 6 months between LSD trips.
Thoroughly enjoyed myself last week on a reasonably dose. Experiences like that make me look forward to the summer so much.

Ditto - I can't wait for the summer. I'm going to wake up about an hour before sunrise, get ready, have some food etc. Then I'm going to drop and go out and enjoy the woods up the road in all their isolated glory. I shall stay there until sunset which I shall enjoy from atop a big mount left over from an old Anglo-Norman fort.

As it stands it's just shite McHoops outside.

Don Luigi said:
That's all very well and good saying use a different psychedelic when you live near the big psychedelic fueled industries of the great British north but not a wee skip over the sea where the only other psychedelic available to me is..well..nothing.

You live in place where you ought to be able to harvest enough liberty caps to last a full solar year & you grumble . sheeesh!

Aye but I didn't do that last season. Man last season had good potent mushies everywhere, no diddily little ones, they were better than the year before I think.

If there was some simple way to extract the psilocybin from them it would be better. And I don't mean into an organic extract.

Just dry them out, crush them up and stick them in gel caps. They're not exactly large to start with.

Or were you after a way of extracting pure psilocybin?

If there's some way of extracting poor psilocybin that a layman such as me can do it then that would be grand. Not that I'm planning on doing anything so illegal which goes against my err...Ancient Irish religion that prohibits me from using the ancient Irish mushrooms..

No idea, never done it. I've never even dried them out I've always just ate them as they come. Bluegh, gives me the boak just thinking about it. It's not just the taste but even the texture, all chewey and stringy. Yuck!

Good fun though.

Aye well one year I dried and stored a few hundred but ended up not even using most of them. I gave them away because I couldn't find time or arsedness to take them. I've always just used the method of making tea. No nastiness for me but the come-up can be a lot shakier.