• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The DMT (dimethyltryptamine) appreciation thread!

Do you DMT lovers like 5-MeO-DMT?

5meo DMT ~ OK , interesting, definitely try it once, for the rocket launch feeling you get from it !

DMT ~ inexplicably amazing, complex, brilliant,(can be scary/terrifying some say) COLOURFUL and insightful.
Smoking it is probably wisest , I have decided!:\

oral DMT would still be more interesting

Yes fascinating indeed!

If we're talking the hydrochloride and it's been through a ion exchange and no fuckwit has ignored the contraindications advice that goes so beautifully with MAOi, then I am sure you're correct!

Oral DMT sounds nothing short of amazing, but it's something I wouldn't take lightly either. Meaning by this that it's one of those things that I'd love to try but am too frightened to.

^ Don't be afraid , just be smart!
Get the real thing as in the pure chemical and a pharmaceutical MAOi, use in the correct set & setting with a person whom can deal with anything that arises. I'm sure you wouldn't regret it!"!
I still say it's nothing short of amazing, despite all the hoo hah surrounding the er accident 8( !

Seriously you cannot pass up an opportunity such as this IMHO , if it comes your way , just be certain that the person whom you entrust to look after you is competent:\ . Not a complete whack job that will get more smashed than you;) :\ .

Been too scared to go for a full 50mg dose since a bad acid trip but I've been loving smaller dosages around 15-20mg. 3 or 4 minutes of amazing body feelings, euphoria and beautiful visuals. Nothing not to like.

i've really been interested in trying DMT, but I've been kind of turned off because it seems like it's the kind of drug where you need loads and LOADS of psychedelic experience to comprehend, appreciate or even handle. it's so rare that i probably couldn't turn it down if the occasion arose.

so, do you guys think that i should further explore weaker psychedelics before i indulge in DMT? or is it going to be something where no matter how much preparation i do, it wouldn't matter. and even if i am a noobadelic when i try it, could it easily be too intense, or will i be so far from reality that the terms "too intense" "freak out" or "bad trip" won't have meaning.

or is it going to be something where no matter how much preparation i do, it wouldn't matter. and even if i am a noobadelic when i try it, could it easily be too intense, or will i be so far from reality that the terms "too intense" "freak out" or "bad trip" won't have meaning.

Who knows the secrets of your mind ?
Not me , or anyone else, probably either Great or Terrifying or not , just get a good trip sitter (does anyone ever actually do this ?8( )

Good luck anyway , just go with the flow!

zophen said:
Who knows the secrets of your mind ?
Not me , or anyone else, probably either Great or Terrifying or not , just get a good trip sitter (does anyone ever actually do this ?8( )

Good luck anyway , just go with the flow!
thank you, but that doesn't really answer my question.
i was curious to the intensemeter.
1-100
use your imagination

i've really been interested in trying DMT, but I've been kind of turned off because it seems like it's the kind of drug where you need loads and LOADS of psychedelic experience to comprehend

2 hours after smoking it you'll have all the experience with psychedelics you'll need!

Do you DMT lovers like 5-MeO-DMT?

Can't say I do. IM DMT is nothing short of fuckin' amazing; 5-methoxy DMT via the same route was about as unpleasant as it gets with psychedelics IMO

^Hmmmmm maybe ????

The rocket ship launch effect is worth experiencing though don't you think ?

From smoking, I suppose so, but 5-methoxy is like an old B&W telly when compared with the HD plasma screen of DMT

connor said:
thank you, but that doesn't really answer my question.
i was curious to the intensemeter.
1-100
use your imagination

It can be intense but like anything you can start with a low dose and work up until it's at an intensity you enjoy. If you drop an maoi and 200mg of DMT on your first trip it might be a little overwhelming so start with 75mg and see how that goes first.

^ Oh and do take note of the contraindications advice !;)

^ It burns like fuck and it's just the right rate of onset to experience your ego dying a thousand little deaths (that what I got from IMing it).

It's far better via the smoking route so that particular horror doent afflict you - it just happens far too quickly to be concerned (if it's your 1st time with it I'd def say try smoking 4-5mg before trying snorting it)

Take it lying down on your side with a big sheet of aluminium foil beside you in case you drop it (that's pretty much how I did it first time!). Alternatively, if you have the pure compound you can chase it off foil (like heroin) or make a disposable tinfoil pipe

Right it's time for 3/4ml of GBL and as Zebedee says 'time for bed'!

PM me if you want & I'll answer it in the morning if you have any other queries about it

Ismene said:
If you drop an maoi and 200mg of DMT on your first trip it might be a little overwhelming so start with 75mg and see how that goes first.

My first (and only) DMT experience was with syrian rue and mimosa, it was a heroic dose to say the least, bin world is a mighty interesting place though.