• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The DMT (dimethyltryptamine) appreciation thread!

fastandbulbous said:
A little - I'd hate to see a lot!

:)

True, true but at least with oral DMT you get a more gradual comeup rather than being shot straight into hyperspace from smoking.

Calm down calm down, it was an attempted witticism directed at myself!

^ Oh I see ! That's good!

Which specific muppet though !

^ I'm so tempted to say Gonzo, but wont seeing it's your birthday. Fozzie seems a much nicer response! =D

well i am doing my best to appreciate dmt but just cant breakthrough with it, have tried it in a glass pipe and in a bong but all i get is a mildly enjoyable experience, not managed to get the shooting into space experience others have managed.

thinking i may have to take some orally and go the slow route even though thats not really what im after :(

mind you i had the same problem with salvia for ages then one day it all went whoooooosh and there i was so i guess i should just keep on trying as long as the stuff lasts

^It takes time usually cakey, I found that every couple of times the experience would increase, until after about 7 goes WHOOSH!

Everyone's first time should be very intense,

If your smoking it in a pipe, try freebasing it instead. That will definately get the elf spice taking you to another realm..

^ I found it a laugh twas (at first) all few visuals my brain seemed to grow used to it! and was kinda programmed , way it felt! Then whoosh!!!!!!!!!

But I don't smoke so getting huge lungfuls is difficult.

Having said that I've smoked a lot (4 vapes outta pipe ) and got little and once smoked half a hit (half of one vape outta pipe) so that's like one eighth of my previous hit, and had to put the pipe down as I was catapulted into a psychedelic mass of electrons or something in the middle of my room ? Explain that ?

How PURE is this DMT your using? Mine was a light brown crystaline powder, quite fluffy. 1 decent hit was hyperspace in 20 seconds EVERY TIME.

^ Variable between excellent and OK ! Depends on the batch it seems.

I used to get the into hyperspace everytime haribo BUT then I was basically told to quit it (by the universal download medium) , I never broke through again (despite smoking shitloads of GOOD stuff) until I had given it a good long rest , apparently I had been given everything I needed !!!

Crazy eh , true though!

All the dmt i have done is white/clearish crystals that will melt sort of in your hand.

Quite delicious. Its so common out here, you dont pay for it, its considered a gift spice.

^ Ah quit with teasing i get some white as well:)

^ Apparently sublingual works OK ! MAOi and a neutral solution held in mouth (under tongue I guess ) for erm yonks I guess ! I could find out but cannot be bothered ATM , if interested will get accurate details.

there's a page somewhere that describes snorting and says it works fine