• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

the market: stocks, bonds, options, whatever

We have annual tax-free wrappers you can slap over investments here in the UK. I really need to get my act together and plug the tax holes I already have, as I'm worried about the increased income getting hit.

Pfizer job openings -81% compared to 1 year ago. They report earnings on Tuesday. If for some reason it doesn't go down on earnings then I'm probably going to short it after earnings

F9pBLDiXIAAQ-sb

This is also happening in at least Colorado, NJ and NC:
F9pBLDkX0AAGCXu

I'd been cash-only for a while, preparing for the down payment on my house, but now that that's over with I jumped into long bonds near what's looking like it might have been the bottom. Achieved close to a 100% annualized yield on one of those boring old investment-grade bonds so far.

Last edited:
Got lucky on my MDGL buy yesterday. It's up $9 a share already

Their trials are at least a year ahead of VKTX and they report phase 3 NASH data by the end of this year, and there currently aren't any good FDA approved NASH treatments

Will go up a ton on good data
Sold 260-300 and bought back 200-160. MDGL has their PDUFA meeting with the FDA on March 14th for approval. If something delays approval like a label issue and the stock crashes, buy the stock. Low chance it doesn't get approved eventually even with potential road blocks

I wonder if Bitcoin will reach 50K by the end of the week.

I wonder if Bitcoin will reach 50K by the end of the week.

are you selling? trading? isn't there another halving happening soon?

semis took a dump on jan 2 but it looks like they're bouncing back so maybe this will continue to be a strong year... hopefully AI starts becoming more prominent, so far it's been kind of hit n miss and a lot of people are using it wrong and basing their opinions on that.

i was thinking of YOLOing on BOIL but hard to tell when's the best time for that...

Oranges taste better in the winter.
It's a one time thing here.