• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The UFO & Aliens Megathread

I saw these years ago too, except the sky was pitch black & they glowed just like a star, but moved really quick & made zig zagging turns. My mom was with me at the time.

Only difference this time, was that this seemed more solid white & not glowing. The sun was still above the horizon a bit too. Plus it stayed stationary the whole time I was smoking. So if it were a balloon, I would think I would have seen it whipping around in the currents or something. I dunno, maybe a balloon could sit still up there like that.

Now I wish I would have stayed out there to see where & how it went away. We had perfectly clear skies last night, I could see the moon & all the other stars that were just starting to come out. But this was like it vanished by the time 9:45 rolled around. I live in the city too, so there's gotta be some one else out there that might have seen it. I could ask on my town's sub reddit on Reddit, but i also don't want all that attention or everyone in this town knowing who I am or where I might live (yikes) lol

There's definitely something going on in our skies.
I like you bro! Only saying cause it's become a non-universal thing lol. But some people I definitely like.

Not a hotspot here for sightings, but personally my interest is h.a.a.r.p.'s Project Bluebeam. Fake holographic "Independence day" basically.

I like you bro! Only saying cause it's become a non-universal thing lol. But some people I definitely like.

Not a hotspot here for sightings, but personally my interest is h.a.a.r.p.'s Project Bluebeam. Fake holographic "Independence day" basically.
Thanks man! I like you too! :p
Aah yeah, project bluebeam! I mean if they have the right technology, that could absolutely be possible. Didn't Von Braun say they'd do that on his deathbed?
This would be about the 4th or 5th, give or take, time I've seen something odd in the sky. I hesitate to say it's "aliens" or this or that, cause I don't really know. But my most recent times were all within just the past few years. Which makes me think something is being ramped up, up there or is just more active. I dunno. Strange stuff.

You can see in the pictures I took that whatever it was seems to have a clearly defined circular/spherical outline.
I actually took several more pictures but they're basically just variations of looking like this.

I'm gonna keep my eye on the sky tonight & see if any stars or anything appears in that spot again around the same time.

Last edited:
Thanks man! I like you too! :p
Aah yeah, project bluebeam! I mean if they have the right technology, that could absolutely be possible. Didn't Von Braun say they'd do that on his deathbed?
This would be about the 4th or 5th, give or take, time I've seen something odd in the sky. I hesitate to say it's "aliens" or this or that, cause I don't really know. But my most recent times were all within just the past few years. Which makes me think something is being ramped up, up there or is just more active. I dunno. Strange stuff.

You can see in the pictures I took that whatever it was seems to have a clearly defined circular/spherical outline.
I actually took several more pictures but they're basically just variations of looking like this.

I'm gonna keep my eye on the sky tonight & see if any stars or anything appears in that spot again around the same time.
Definite on the ramping up. And in my own expectation as they say, we ain't seen nothing yet either.

Definite on the ramping up. And in my own expectation as they say, we ain't seen nothing yet either.
It better have been a damn planet or star or something normal. lol Although I know I saw it with my own eyes. The reality would be that that thing was right above me, not too far up there.. but why? I'm nobody important.. why come hang out right over my apartment? lol Am I being monitored by something? It's freaky to ponder the possibilities. Not that it couldn't have just randomly chose that spot as well.

I tried to talk to it "telepathically" like you see on TV but nothing happened in that aspect. lol
Although I have been jokingly asking something to show itself in my head for awhile now whenever I'm out smoking.
But that could have just been coincidence or confirmation bias.

One thing was definitely for certain though & that's that it was gone in less than 40 minutes later. And from my view in person it looked more like a white ball hanging there in the sky. Like a glitch or something frozen in that spot. Rather than a star, which shimmers & fluctuates.

Last edited:
@DeathIndustrial88

project haarp nowadays isn't a governament secret anymore, most people with half-locked brain hanging dry do know about this. In Romania, it was used in Arad/Sinaia/Dobrogea and few others along Transvagaras because there was no rain, and soil was about to catch is last breath bit by bit, day by day passing by but not until those weather ballons which more or less act in HAARP mechanic ark.

there's a few post of I in these alien threads, i dunno if here but i said that someone was a telekinesis victim and teleported towards Moon/Jupiter's galilean moons where they saw these concentrations camps of outer-beings.

@DeathIndustrial88

project haarp nowadays isn't a governament secret anymore, most people with half-locked brain hanging dry do know about this. In Romania, it was used in Arad/Sinaia/Dobrogea and few others along Transvagaras because there was no rain, and soil was about to catch is last breath bit by bit, day by day passing by but not until those weather ballons which more or less act in HAARP mechanic ark.
Yeah HAARP, geoengineering, etc... is all public knowledge at this point if people actually look.

Why are these orbs following me!?? Lol They have been since at least 2019. That's when I first noticed them. First time I saw one in the dark sky, I stared at it for a minute cause it was so bright & then it suddenly dimmed (almost as if it noticed me looking at it) and then it started moving across the sky. It cleared my vision from my right to my left in less than a few seconds. And made zero noise. And then when it made it to the left side of my vision, it did some weird zig zagging patterns & flew out of sight. My mom was outside with me and we both watched it.

Second time I saw them was again outside smoking about a year later right after I moved 2 hours away. I saw one or two of them just casually cruising around above me in the sky at night amongst the stars. Almost like flying stars in a pin ball machine or something.

Now I got them hanging over directly above me in the daylight not moving at all. lol wtf.

Yeah HAARP, geoengineering, etc... is all public knowledge at this point if people actually look.

Why are these orbs following me!?? Lol They have been since at least 2019. That's when I first noticed them. First time I saw one in the dark sky, I stared at it for a minute cause it was so bright & then it suddenly dimmed (almost as if it noticed me looking at it) and then it started moving across the sky. It cleared my vision from my right to my left in less than a few seconds. And made zero noise. And then when it made it to the left side of my vision, it did some weird zig zagging patterns & flew out of sight. My mom was outside with me and we both watched it.

Second time I saw them was again outside smoking about a year later right after I moved 2 hours away. I saw one or two of them just casually cruising around above me in the sky at night amongst the stars. Almost like flying stars in a pin ball machine or something.

Now I got them hanging over directly above me in the daylight not moving at all. lol wtf.

yeah you usually have some vertigo if you're prone to epilepsy/G force I didn't witness the laser but I do know is invisible to human eyes. At least HAARP i dunno if Bluebeam differs in complexity writting.

New Video About Aliens, US Government admits aliens

72595181-12238931-image-a-29_1687901271831.jpg

It better have been a damn planet or star or something normal. lol Although I know I saw it with my own eyes. The reality would be that that thing was right above me, not too far up there.. but why? I'm nobody important.. why come hang out right over my apartment? lol Am I being monitored by something? It's freaky to ponder the possibilities. Not that it couldn't have just randomly chose that spot as well.

I tried to talk to it "telepathically" like you see on TV but nothing happened in that aspect. lol
Although I have been jokingly asking something to show itself in my head for awhile now whenever I'm out smoking.
But that could have just been coincidence or confirmation bias.

One thing was definitely for certain though & that's that it was gone in less than 40 minutes later. And from my view in person it looked more like a white ball hanging there in the sky. Like a glitch or something frozen in that spot. Rather than a star, which shimmers & fluctuates.
Lol, trying the telepathic connection....

Sometimes not f good while now I'd impatiently stand outside after taking recycling out at night warmly stoned, and take a look up and say "right come on you fuckers I won't stand here long just show your bloody selves ooh, time's up.

i have observed things though.

But get this. 2017 my cannabis, all round drug tolerance was very low and I'd vaporized a heavy desktop half gram load one night of Durban & White Widow.

kindof weed tripping. I remember looking at photos of our old dogs and how it seemed like holographic live picture.

So I went out back. Clouds were blowing over at a steady neat pace. Stars ashore.

In my tripping moment and tbf it really did look like the stars were moving not the clouds, I was momentarily convinced it was a fleet of craft lol.

Took me a few minutes.

But these exact phenomena tbh are likely sighted openly multiple times a day over Earth's bandwidth.

I see so much self videos. No reason to disbelieve. If a huge dragon landed our street I could instantly film it, straight on say Instagram and it's still totally real.

Too, we really do have robots in our society.

I do feel Joe Biden must be one, with a synthetic overlay type flesh, skin layer.

But the NBA players man you seen that? Weirdest thing. They aren't humans anymore. Robot lookalikes, or...Clones!

Famous HW actor Kevin Harte is one of many celebs to come straight out with the fact he's got a few clones, hence so rapidly recovered fully from a serious car accident.

The NBA players though frequent glitches like exact repeat actions, groups, too unco8ncidental plus the REAL same players spotted under hat w popcorn in stand.

Any or all of the craft we see too, could be man made jobs. I believe they have their own UFO's I mean Hitler was right into it & Eisenhower signed official deal with the so called Grays 50's freelance to pick from our pool experiment study crossbreed etc

It it was me I'd be like okay but you have to gimme somma your ships, or clear blueprints.

I was wrong about the visible planet.
It's actually Jupiter that's been visible for the last several months, not Venus.
But I see it every night & it's always hanging in the north western part of the sky, near where the sun sets.

So what I saw definitely wasn't Jupiter, since it was in the Eastern sky above me.

I tried to go out again last night at 9pm to see if I see anything, but it was raining, so I just went to bed.
I dunno what to believe anymore, but I'm pretty positive what I saw 2 nights ago wasn't "normal".

And now I wanna know why it was there, what it was doing & why I've been seeing them every now & then since 2019.
But I'll probably never know of course.

I wish they'd just beam me up. I'm absolutely tired of being here.

I was wrong about the visible planet.
It's actually Jupiter that's been visible for the last several months, not Venus.
But I see it every night & it's always hanging in the north western part of the sky, near where the sun sets.

So what I saw definitely wasn't Jupiter, since it was in the Eastern sky above me.

I tried to go out again last night at 9pm to see if I see anything, but it was raining, so I just went to bed.
I dunno what to believe anymore, but I'm pretty positive what I saw 2 nights ago wasn't "normal".

And now I wanna know why it was there, what it was doing & why I've been seeing them every now & then since 2019.
But I'll probably never know of course.

I wish they'd just beam me up. I'm absolutely tired of being here.
Could be the so hailed plus dreaded Planet Nibiru maybe?

Has been sighted like a second sun, only I think specific day times near sunset.

I've not learned anything about it all though.

And yes bruv. This little pigpen 3D Earth replica AI simulation prison is IMO shit AF lol.

Beam me up too Scotty. :)

Could be the so hailed plus dreaded Planet Nibiru maybe?

Has been sighted like a second sun, only I think specific day times near sunset.

I've not learned anything about it all though.

And yes bruv. This little pigpen 3D Earth replica AI simulation prison is IMO shit AF lol.

Beam me up too Scotty. :)
Hell yeah man
That's actually pretty interesting. I've heard about that Nibiru theory before.

Honestly, about two years ago during a winter sunset, I swear I saw two "suns".
I've tried explaining it to people online but they always just say "oh it was just a sun dog".

But a sun dog causes a halo around the sun, not a second circular glowing object.

I'm still open to the idea that it was some how an optical illusion. It was quite cloudy that evening, so I didn't get to see it for very long.
Never seen anything like it again though, but I've seen other people post on Reddit how they've seen "two suns" too after that.
Even people getting pictures of it. And of course the comments are always "oh it's just a sun dog" or "fake" blah blah.
So it does make me kind of curious.

I've always enjoyed looking up into the sky.
Hell, I would love to just go sit up on a big hill or mountain in the wilderness with some friends & lots of drugs & just enjoy nature & watch what goes on in the stars all night. I wouldn't' go by myself though. lol But I don't know anybody who'd wanna do something like that either. I think people should be doing shit like that more often. I'm sure plenty of people out there are, but not with me obviously. lol

But shit, if I can't even enjoy my life then yeah, take me out of this prison fam. lol I feel like a sim honestly. Wake up, caffeine, medicate, shower, usual daily shit. Same old shit every day. Enough to drive ya crazy. lol Whoever's running the simulation could have done this without making us consciously aware of suffering. Assholes!

Hell yeah man
That's actually pretty interesting. I've heard about that Nibiru theory before.

Honestly, about two years ago during a winter sunset, I swear I saw two "suns".
I've tried explaining it to people online but they always just say "oh it was just a sun dog".

But a sun dog causes a halo around the sun, not a second circular glowing object.

I'm still open to the idea that it was some how an optical illusion. It was quite cloudy that evening, so I didn't get to see it for very long.
Never seen anything like it again though, but I've seen other people post on Reddit how they've seen "two suns" too after that.
Even people getting pictures of it. And of course the comments are always "oh it's just a sun dog" or "fake" blah blah.
So it does make me kind of curious.

I've always enjoyed looking up into the sky.
Hell, I would love to just go sit up on a big hill or mountain in the wilderness with some friends & lots of drugs & just enjoy nature & watch what goes on in the stars all night. I wouldn't' go by myself though. lol But I don't know anybody who'd wanna do something like that either. I think people should be doing shit like that more often. I'm sure plenty of people out there are, but not with me obviously. lol

But shit, if I can't even enjoy my life then yeah, take me out of this prison fam. lol I feel like a sim honestly. Wake up, caffeine, medicate, shower, usual daily shit. Same old shit every day. Enough to drive ya crazy. lol Whoever's running the simulation could have done this without making us consciously aware of suffering. Assholes!
That's precisely it though.

The idea would be that Nibiru is destined to pass through our known Solar system aka 3rd Dimension and cause devastation in it's trail and wake, sacrificing many and re-ordering, refurbishing, resetting "things".

And that the entire purpose of keeping us in such lowly difficult pigshit would be to run, fuel their home-dwelling 4th Dimensional "land" (Nibiru is like a planet, except it's a non 3D terrain and realm kind of which they inhabit.

As in the Matrix, us 3rd dimensional under AI's pin withOUT a F clue too, OBVIOUSLY lol, are the energy source.

It's not diesel though but only low vibrations are useful.

So we totally have to be conscious and aware of, deeply distressed by, unhappy with our experiences but equally hooked on all the artificial dopamine wrong shit in life basically.

Low vibrational stuff. Pain, fear etc somehow this energy is harvested and whenever crop reaches spoiling or too awake point they've timed the build up to 8 billion over with such invisible to us subtle cunning culture engineering, mass consciousness and belief shaping, instilling.

So we have to feel pain. Imagine every bit of fear pain suffering, anger etc, murders was somehow like distilling oil dripping through another end.

I can't reason myself, that reincarnation isn't the primary feature of this system too.

And it's been re-set so many times too crumbling civilization to the ground in the devastating Apocalypses of the notorious past ancient civilizations incl Atlantis, Mayan..

As a NEW fake messiah to save us all is wheeled out on stage resulting in a new religious order.

Going back to Horus (aka Jesus fake no 1) (Jesus means Hail Zeus, who was another one)

All born 25th December from a virgin mother!

A new Horus is due I'd predict by or in 2030 and call 2023-2030 the forecast, plotted 7 yrs of tribulation.

And it all starts again maybe back to primivity. Except for this transhumanism agenda.

Looks like it's in full operation so dunno how that all syncs.

But it's ALWAYS been a prison of endless continual wars, murders, LAWWWWW! F Law I hate law it's the biggest lie.

From running scared cowboys houses set fire by then military, to public disembowling to Game of Thrones to modern day electronically mind controlled man.

Lots of distillation over time! Over & over.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm convinced now that was a UFO or something not normal.
Cause there's no stars in that part of the sky tonight.
Every other star or planet comes out & is usually in the same spot every night.
But it's not there tonight, which tells me it can't be a star or any of our known planets, otherwise it'd be there again.
Not to mention, in person, it looked like a damn ball up in the sky. Like if I climbed a few stories, I'd be able to touch it.

According to google, Mars, Venus & Jupiter were all visible in June
But none of them were on June 26th (except for Jupiter, I think, which has been visible for awhile in the western sky by sunset).

I'm still puzzled by this. And the worst part is, I don't think anyone I tell about it is going to take me seriously or believe me. lol Even with the pictures.
I took pics again of the same spot in the sky last night at the same time (actually it was only like 9pm, where as Monday night when I took the pic was at 9:05pm)
and there's literally nothing visible in that part of the sky. I don't think anyone cares enough to see them but I wanted that proof too.

I just looked on the subreddit on Reddit for my town & I see one other person asking questions & posting pictures of this white ball.
But nobody has any answers in the comments. I knew I couldn't be the only one to see it.

Yeah I'm convinced now that was a UFO or something not normal.
Cause there's no stars in that part of the sky tonight.
Every other star or planet comes out & is usually in the same spot every night.
But it's not there tonight, which tells me it can't be a star or any of our known planets, otherwise it'd be there again.
Not to mention, in person, it looked like a damn ball up in the sky. Like if I climbed a few stories, I'd be able to touch it.

white objects have their luminosity multiplied in dark environments. Depends. I am not a spaceship beliver am on their ability to have a shape form either concious or not.

there's a online map if you own a telescope which shows current location of all gas giants. Jupiter in winters isn't brighter than Venus. Sometimes Venus has momentary sparks of atmosphere that can be mistaken for our guardian. As far as I know.. do correct me if you have valuable knowledge bout this side of dicussion front.

white objects have their luminosity multiplied in dark environments. Depends. I am not a spaceship beliver am on their ability to have a shape form either concious or not.

there's a online map if you own a telescope which shows current location of all gas giants. Jupiter in winters isn't brighter than Venus. Sometimes Venus has momentary sparks of atmosphere that can be mistaken for our guardian. As far as I know.. do correct me if you have valuable knowledge bout this side of dicussion front.

Yeah this was during dusk, the sun was still out, although it was getting close to setting.

The fact that it was completely gone or not visible less than 40 minutes is what strikes me as not being a planet or anything.

I've been told to get a star map app & all that, which I should. I did google what planets are visible for the month of June & there are a few that are visible this month. But none of them were on Monday, June 26th. And even if it had been a planet, it should have still been there 40 mins later right? Or can a planet go across the sky that quick? I'm not too knowledgeable on stuff like that.

And then there's just the fact that in person, it looked closer than any star or planet. Which is why I took pics of it in the first place. It wasn't until I came back out and it was gone that I knew for sure right then & there that something weird had just happened.

It's really gonna bug me because I'm also slightly skeptic & don't really want to believe it was a UFO, but I can't find any other explanation for it. Weather balloon I guess? lol It kinda looked like one of those "chinese spy balloons" to be honest.