• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Urgent! Can i fake pain to get pills from dentist?

weilandfan

Bluelighter
Tommorrow i am going to the dentist for my little teeth cleaning and im wondering if there is any way i could fake pain to get some painkillers from the dentist.they dont have to be great,but i want to at least get some darvocets.i am going to tell the dentist that my wisdom teeth have been hurting.ill also tell him i tried advil for the pain and also some of that fixodent or whatever its called.so i guess my main question is will the dentist be able to tell that i am lying about the pain?

If you tell him that, he's gonna want to take X-Rays.
Then he's gonna see you don't have wisdom teeth. Then you're out $75 for a Panaray X-Ray. (sp)
On the other hand, if your wisdom teeth *are* coming in...tell him you're allergic to codeine. As he will prolly want to give you T3's.
I told my doc that and got Lortab 7.5's.
He'll prolly want you to be on an anti-biotic first, to kill the infection. I would highly reccomend taking them, as they *will* help the pain a lot. Then you have the pain pills for what you really want them for
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by SpeedLimit55 (edited 13 March 2001).]

Fixident is a denture adhesive. You better get your shit straight before you make an ass outta yourself.

Just go to the emergency room and tell them you fucked up your back. Pretend you can't move n shit like that.
You can even tell them you don't have any ID, then give 'em a fake name/address and you don't even have to pay for it! Cool, huh? And it works, trust me. Just be convincing.

i have some darvocets...those things are crap...feel's the same as plain old tylenol :\ my wisdom are coming in and i think i'm gonna have em extracted...hopefully i'll get a script for some oxycodone
wink.gif

I had problems with a tooth, legit ones, that were caused by wisdom teeth, but we didnt know it at the time. The antibiotic cleared it up, but I also weasled a total of 2 scripts for 7.5mg vicaprofen #20 in a total of 4 days. The pain at first was so bad it was unbearable, so I actually needed the first batch. Just complain of unspecified pain of a certain tooth near the back, say it goes on and off in severity but is real bad.

1) Hospital will test to make sure you're in pain and need meds. If you come in complaining of pain, they will check and see if you really are. If they find out you aren't you'll get sent home. PhreeX posted a great ER scam, that's your best shot aside from breaking something.
2) It is very unlikely a DDS will prescribe oxycodone. Vic 10's at best. Unless you can prove some sort of liver enzyme problem.

Forget trying to fake a condition that CAN actually be validated - if you said yer wisdom teeth hurt, they would be more concerned about them comming in then the pain - yes, they would take x-rays, and you woud get Darvocet at best ...
The kidney stone scam works - go with that ...
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

Dentists have really become wise to that scam. If you go to a dentist, and you are not a regular patient of his, the odds are practically zero of him Rx'ing you any narcotics.
If you go to your regular dentist, you might have a bit more luck. but you can bet that hes gonna check with some X-Rays
If yur shittin him... he's gonna know.
Happy Trails,
DrWild

There is no way to test if a patient is in pain. Pain is subjective (opinion of the patient). Now, you can test if there is really something wrong with the patient, but there is no way to tell if a patient is really in pain and the extent of it.
------------------
We haven't been tapping into new areas of the brain...
We have just been awakening the most ancient.

There are definitely physical indicators of pain that can be tested for. If you walk in there begging for pills, at least be smart enough to bang up your gums a little so they appear as if something is going wrong.

Doctors can't spot pain. I had something wrong with my ankles before(they hurt A LOT for no reason) and they never found anything wrong with them. It eventually went away though.

Where would one go about finding this ER scam thread?
Thanks.
------------------
-----
Go hard or go home

Yeah you can get oxycodone from the dentist. It is very common where I live for people who get their wisdom teeth removed to get percocet. I know because people like to sell their scripts. I get demerol cause it seems some dentists are hooked on old meds.

A) What exactly is a 'looser'?
B) What's wrong with faking pain to get meds from a doctor? Why does this make one more of a ~>L-O-S-E-R than one who REALLY IS in pain, but abuses his drugs to get high?
Or for that matter, one who does any drugs at all?
What is so terrible about being skilled enough to pull off a scam?
Just curious...
[This message has been edited by SpeedLimit55 (edited 13 March 2001).]

A year ago I got my wisdom teeth surgically cut out and all they gave me was some Vicodin ES. I HIGHLY doubt they will give oxy's for it, but its worth a shot. Oh yeah, before they cut em, they gave me Nitrous, then some shots in the roof of my mouth. I was still concious, somewhat, and could hear the teath cracking and shit...it was funny as hell because I didnt feel it. When it was over I couldnt feel my face below my nose and it sucked when trying to eat because I dreweld all over myself. BTW, I guess I have a high tolerance for pain because I never even took tylenol for the pain and saved my Vic's for a rainy day... :)

Hey everyboy,i just thought i would let everyone know what happened at the dentist.i didnt get any painkillers but i have an appointment next week to have one of my wisdom teeth removed.it's going to be fucked up with me being able to take pain pills legally for a change.anyways,what do you all think i might be able to get?