• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Urgent! Can i fake pain to get pills from dentist?

just be like 'the pain just won't go away' and keep nagging them, maybe you'll get some better pain killers because they'll probably just prescribe some davorcet.

Just peeking in and saw this,
as a dental asssitant,, you will probably get,,,, either tyl3 or,, vicodin,,,, depending,,,, if your allergic to tyl3 they will give ya vicodin,,, or just say,,, codiene upsets your stomach, which is valid since 80% of people are sensitive to it.
expect a 5 day dose,,,, dentist are very careful about,, meds,, most not all,,
------------------
" Stay with me just for today and let your soul come rest for a minute. "

I met a guy one time who was given at least a couple hundreds vicodin for his wisdom teeth. Not really sure why, he was probably giving the dentist head or something. I sure as hell wouldn't expect that kind of scrip, but its nice to dream.

I met a guy one time who was given at least a couple hundreds vicodin for his wisdom teeth. Not really sure why, he was probably giving the dentist head or something. I sure as hell wouldn't expect that kind of scrip, but its nice to dream.

I have no experience in scamming drugs from doctors, I am posting this for the 13 y/o kid who lives next door and doesn't have internet access - here is what he has to say..
Dentists are not good sources for PK's - why? Well, in the world of dentist stuff, there are only so many things that can cause pain - things in your mouth .. all of these things can be diagnosed in the office ... it's not like "back pain" - where there could be any number of things causing the pain .. but you're right, no doctor can say you're NOT in pain - but given the current medical technology, it can be assessed that you're not in enough pain to warrant potent narcotics ..
Now, if you're getting your wisdom teeth taken out, you will get some goodies - why? Well, because it has been medically proven that having teeth pulled FUCKING HURTS! If your wisdom teeth are still impacted, and they have to dig them out of the bone, you stand to get a solid 2-3 days worth of Oxycodone - more if you're a good actor ..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

I met a guy one time who was given at least a couple hundred vicodin for his wisdom teeth. Not really sure why, he was probably giving the dentist head or something. I sure as hell wouldn't expect that kind of scrip, but its nice to dream.

well if i get slapped for a script for darvocets....i'll go home for a couple of days...then come back and tell him that they don't work and it still hurts like a bitch...then hopefully he'll bump it up to vicodins...and i'll repeat the process one more time hoping he'll bump it up to some percocets
wink.gif
persistence is the key...

1) You would not want to wait more then a few hours - pain *lessens* with time, so in 2 days you would warrant *less* narcotics
2) It's not that easy .. if yer doc is giving you Darvocet then that says a lot about his prescribing habbits - you might be able to pull some Vicodin, but not Percocet..
When you get yer tooth pulled, take what yer given, then call his office a few hours later saying you took "double the dose and still have no relief" ..
------------------
"When I saw the extent of my empire, I wept, for there were no more nations to conquer"

Wouldn't you think that telling your dentist that you "double dosed" without him telling you to first would make him kind of suspicious. I would first call him, and then let him tell me to double dose. Wait 3 to 4 hours later and tell him that your still not having relief....im no pro, but thats just personally what I would do.

In these "one-time" situations you can get away with the double-dose thing - it generally sends the message that you're really hurting, not just looking for a high... you need to avoid saying such things when you're trying to get a long-term supply (as it's a sign of abuse) ..
------------------
"can you do anything without insulting someone? your a bastard cry baby bitch.."
(by dust1n)