• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Benzos WARNING ZENE laced fake diazepam blisters circulating the UK

I'm not usually one to court conspiracy theories, but the apparent lack of governmental intervention in the contamination of drug supplies by ever increasingly dangerous synthetic compounds, leads me to conclude that it's all a carefully orchestrated plot to kill off all drug users.

Cunts. The lot of 'em...
The government is just not following the science, which shows safe injection sites reduce deaths and think it's a place where one big drug feast goes down they are stuck in their Westminster bubble thinking they know what they are doing, some cocky due to being probably high of their heads, should we consider Westminster as one big pit of coke'd up idiots?

"But a Home Office spokesperson said: “We do not support the introduction of drug consumption rooms in England and Wales, due to significant concerns they risk encouraging drug use. We are working to tackle the supply of illicit drugs through relentless policing action and building a world-class system of treatment and recovery to turn people’s lives around, backed by £3bn funding over three years.”

Last edited:
Yes, Westminster is unironically a big pit of coked up idiots. I don't think the cocaine is the problem, more the fact that they're idiots. We need some smarter cokeheads in government.

How many heroin users actually use these safe injection sites though? I've never been big into heroin but I wouldn't really want to do any of the drugs I do do at some sterile "safe" site. Home or a nightclub is more fun. Do people just go there when they're doing the first shot from a new batch? That would make sense.