• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

In tribute to the greatest songwriter of our generation, and one of the greatest singers, both of whom we tragically lost this year.

I think this is still the best version of Haunted, very similar, if not the exact same version that was used in the film Sid and Nancy, for which Shane MacGowan wrote the soundtrack / song.

It's just all the simple separate ingredients combine to make such an enjoyable punk tinged pop song imo.

Cait O' Riordan, formerly of the Pogues is the singer.

Last edited:
I think this is still the best version of Haunted, very similar, if not the exact same version that was used in the film Sid and Nancy, for which Shane MacGowan wrote the soundtrack / song.

It's just all the simple separate ingredients combine to make such an enjoyable punk tinged pop song imo.

Cait O' Rordian, formerly of the Pogues is the singer.

That's some good singing.

We should have more of their songs here, don't you think.
Absolutely!

We should have more Pogues songs everywhere.

Where to start though?

"Haunted" was completely different to the punk spirited style of folk music they normally played though, and Cait didn't normally do lead vocals, but here is an old classic where she did.

This was more typical of their fantastic earler recordings,

Hello, this is a new account for one I scrambled the password (bensofurry) for, in an attempt to point the finger of blame at anything other than myself.
Been a few years of not visiting BL and for some reason or another, the universe decided to point me to posting this song and add the letters SHM. I guess all will be revealed in time?

Hello, this is a new account for one I scrambled the password (bensofurry) for, in an attempt to point the finger of blame at anything other than myself.
Been a few years of not visiting BL and for some reason or another, the universe decided to point me to posting this song and add the letters SHM. I guess all will be revealed in time?

good one :cool:<3