• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

@Zopiclone bandit that song reminds me of Houston area Mexican rap. Do you know SPM? (south park mexican)

I love cholo norteño style

if you ever lived in southern California you probably would too

Mexican G funk

Last edited:
The complete History of @ageingpartyfiend Tinder matches formed some Stinking Hippie Band.

Let @ageingpartyfiend smoke good MDPV & let him loose at some Psy Trance festival he would be in Jail for obscene sexual behaviour in a few minutes I swear to God.

no way man- but I may be jailed for wrestling the dj's to the floor, taking the decks in a coup, and installing my own guerilla force playing strictly jungle and dubwise sounds

not a psy trance fan at all - well maybe for the odd hour or two at raves in the Welsh hills or the Cornish moors last millenium sometime when had to many e's - I did see Eat Static live a couple of time in the 90's and enjoyed that, not so sure its psy-trance tho

Someone say Eat static <3 <3 <3

Implant was my #1 Mushroom album, this album is burned into my very Soul.

Eat Static are a direct offshoot of seminal free-festival anarcho/psychedelic/dub ensemble Ozric Tentacles (who I jammed with a fair few times bitd, well various members of anyway - RIP Roly mate)

Ozric Tentacles
My POOR Ears, WTF is this Hippie Shit I just heard???!!!!

I just flicked through 3 songs & it's HORRIFIC & when I had a flick onto Google images the "group" look just like the alleged "music" they make.

If I was subjected to having to sleep in a muddy field at some festival & had to listen to that for days on end I'd go Insane & kill everyone.

Gimme X-TG as Real Music any day (TG as in Throbbing Gristle but without Genesis on vocal as he died before this last album was released)

Huge nose of good ketamine in a dark room with this album & espically this track on will change your Life I Promise you.

You may know the singer from this........

@ageingpartyfiend ;)

I saw the film "Who Killed The KLF?" last night, I have a feeling back before you became as old as Yoda you may have spent a night in a muddy field off the M25 with @blondin with The KLF somehow ;)

nah never seen them, but I think I remember that they burnt 1 million quid for some reason, and I also never attended the chessy raves - only got into dance music when jungle hit really, 94-ish, before that it was a psychedelic traveller punky reggae freeparty vibe for me

got a ton of unwanted work to do today so there'll be no smokin' going on til tonight, but am running a Burning Spear playlist for the afternoon to get me through

Last edited: