• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug has the greatest Euphoria release?

LSD followed by MDMA. I don't think it is possible for any drug to provide more euphoria than I have experienced during a few trips on a high dose of LSD.

Last edited:
When you've been so strung out the last couple of days that you'd sell your grandparents for smack and ya finally have the works in your arm ready to push, that's the most euphoric I have EVER been even before the heroin enters my bloodstream.

^^ true the anticipation can be the best feeling! (although i dont do smack)

for me its gotta be MDMA + ketamine + nitrous, it's absoloutely mindbogglingly intense, like being hit by a big orgasm truck.

the first 20 minutes after a shot of IV heroin or cocaine, or both together. Total bliss.

chlorpheniramine maleate!

lol

seriously gotta be speedball and\or candyflip, but i believe for each their own

Ketamine, right when your starting to enter the hole. That point where it feels like you are slideing away from where your sitting and/or into the couch or flipping in the air. Nothing compares.

Also in the hole where you find that peaceful plane of thinking and its just nice colors running by you and you dont have a care in the world. The ultamite escape.

It's all about what your partial to. From what I've read, everyone is either a (true) psychedelic fan, an opiate fan, an amphetamine fan, an empathogen fan...

For me, I like my MDMA. Nothing beats the mindset I get from MDMA the 3-4 times a year I consume it.

I'd explore opiates more, but I've had nothing but horrible reactions to Hydrocodone, and Opium. They each make me sweat profusely and black out (even when I take the 'prescribed' dose of Hydrocodone when it's given to me).

Psychedelics are fun, but when I use them it's never for the euphoria. They are more like 'tools' to me.

1: amphetamine (IV 8o )
2: ecstasy (would be first but amp rush from shooting up is just so good <3 )
3: cocaine (a gram line at new years eve =D )

they are my top upper euphoria list.

i would have to go with heroin as my downer euphoria... smoked it once and it was amazing... pure bliss.

I would have to agree with the comeup of strong MDMA...so strong that you get nauseous 45 minutes after ingestion and feel like you have to throw up..

Surprisingly when I was younger I took about 3 grams of some amazing Cubenis mushrooms by myself and had the most intense euphoria for hours, as well as a great trip...funny how mushrooms are so unpredictable, as I can recall taking them years later on numerous occasions and ending up in a fetal position in my bed crying for hours..

Potentionally, LSD allows me to reach the highest level of euphoria..

i cant believe no one has mentioned nitrous yet...

id have to recant my previous statement about mushrooms being the most euphoric and replace that with nitrous oxide.

wesmdow said:
i cant believe no one has mentioned nitrous yet...

id have to recant my previous statement about mushrooms being the most euphoric and replace that with nitrous oxide.

Totally, nitrous feels fucking amazing, buuuuuut I'm gonna have to go with IV fentenyl or hydromorphone.

sarbanes said:
I think for a consistient, most euphoric experience, a combo of the following 5, oral: (ketobemidone HCL, 12mg, phencyclidine HCL, 3mg, MDA, 50mg, MDMA 30mg, racemeth hcl, 4mg)

take 1-3 tablets, depending.

Well done...

IForgett said:
ecstacy, then a couple hours in, a fat shot of H. No, it doesnt cancel eachother out, for me at least, it makes me feel beyond euphoric. The best drug combination for the ultimate euphoria. However, the mental effects of the E are greatly diminished, making this a combination to avoid if you care for more than just the way E makes you feel physically.

what in the world is the point of 30mg of MDMA? Thats barely, if it is even at all, a threshold dose.

heroin errrrrrr u make me sik ol -.-

on a chemical level doesnt heroin produce the max amount of euphoria/dopemead your brain (dopemead receptors) can take in...?

Chemically numb speaking 100% Pure H followed by lots of 100% pure cocaine cooked up followed by more H gets me the most euphoria i can experience as long as the supply lasts..

Although, LSD i do <3.

max Philosophical euphoria = combination of X-T-C, Mushies peyote and LSD but can be overwhelmingly mind blowing.

FrostyMcFailure said:
on a chemical level doesnt heroin produce the max amount of euphoria/dopemead your brain (dopemead receptors) can take in...?

Chemically numb speaking 100% Pure H followed by lots of 100% pure cocaine cooked up followed by more H gets me the most euphoria i can experience as long as the supply lasts..

Although, LSD i do <3.

max Philosophical euphoria = combination of X-T-C, Mushies peyote and LSD but can be overwhelmingly mind blowing.

Heroin = greatest opiod rush
MDMA = greatest serotonin rush
Meth = greatest dopamine rush

Whatever floats your boat really.

I wish there was such a thing as an acetylcholine rush 8)

MDMA is by far the most euphoric drug I have ever done, gives a euphoria greater (to me at least) than opiates, coke, speed, acid, anything I can think of.
Quite simply, it just gives me the purest, most genuine happiness I could ever imagine.
Now I just have to candyflip one of these days. The amazing euphoria and feelings of MDMA combined with the happiness and goofiness of LSD...I can only imagine.