• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug has the greatest Euphoria release?

Meth, absolutely. A power rush, like you could do anything. When it's good, it's so very very good.

a 8 mg dilaudid, a half gram of fishscale, a quarter of ice, and 2 bags of dope.

In a Spoon. 50 cc's / 2 = 25 for me.

I split it with another dude thankfully, prolly woulda had a heart attack if i didn't. Talk about a rush....

seriousl Im not even going to read the posts before me but its opiates for sure!

"God's Drug" (morphine) and heroin (which itself is basically morphine, no matter what way you look at it) are hands down the most euphoric drugs.ever.

So MORPHINE is #1!!

MDMA comes 2nd place.

And trailing in third are other opiates like hydromorphone, oxymorphone, hydrocodone, oxycodone, etc.

Then Cocaine, amphetamines, and other powerful psychostimulants.

Euphoria is not a chemical released into your body, it's a subjective feeling which differs with each person. If you would ask a hundred people what they think is the most euphoric drug, you get a whole list of different substances, which clearly demostrates everyone has other opinions about the most euphoric drugs. For some it is psychedelics, for others it's opioids and for some MDMA or other stimulants. Some people find opioids crap because they give them little euphoria, while they love for example coke or amphetamines, and for somebody else it could be the other way around.

I personally find peaking on a high dose of psychedelics the most euphoric feeling there is, and it's a long one as well. MDMA comes close as well, but I lost the magic with it, but my first times with MDMA were pure bliss and heaven. I find opioids nice as well, but just relaxing and somewhat euphoric, but nowhere nearly as euphoric as a high dose of psychedelics, not even IV heroin or oxycodone.

For me it's probably mushrooms or LSD.

As long as you can control the energy with psychadelics, their euphoria potential is unbounded. Especially meditating on a hill in the sun.... mmmm..

IV heroin
IV codeine
IV alfentanyl
IV sufentanyl
IV ketamin (in low doses)

mushrooms for me. aslong as i'm completely comfortable, have everything i need and needn't worry about anything.

monstanoodle said:
mushrooms for me. aslong as i'm completely comfortable, have everything i need and needn't worry about anything.
^^^ Seriously, shrooms? Man I never feel good on those things:p

Ginger Jack said:
^^^ Seriously, shrooms? Man I never feel good on those things:p
yea man. i was fairly surprised when it happened. but i was just grinning like the cheshire cat over how lovely it felt.

In my opinion, I would have to say a full pure dose of MDMA + a full dose of 5-MeO-DMT at the peak. Think about that one for a second. ;)

mmm im going with heroin/morphine/opium or any "heavy opiate high" or a combo of bong hits and xanax....benzos and pot give me a GREAT deal of euphoria