• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug is the most common to you?

Ginger Jack

Bluelighter
(What Illegal drug do you have access to the easiest)
a. Marijuana
b. Speed (amphetamines)
c. LSD/LSA
d. 2c-X
e. MDMA/MDA
f. Coke/Crack
g. Heroin
I didnt put Alcohol cause It's not illegal and presented almost everywhere.

When I used to live in France near Paris just a few days ago, the illegal drugs I had the easiest access to were:
1. Haschisch
2. Subutex (sold in an illegal context/without prescription)
3. Benzos (sold in an illegal context/without prescription)
4. Weed

Now that I'm in the US, Weed and Heroin seem to be the easiest to get....

For minors around here, weed is easier to obtain than cigarettes. Rx's proably come next, then coke, then just about everything else. Heroin and meth are completely absent.

Easiest to get is cannabis with crack, powder, and pills coming in second.

Everything else is pretty hard to get here.

weed, dope, crack/coke....

obviously there are other things around, but those three are the most common you will see on the streets.

I've seen 2C-I online, but I don't trust the source ..and no I'm not telling where, sorry... I'm sure there's a offshore pharm site with amphetamines out there somewhere. Around here, there's only cannabis (and maybe meth, but I wouldn't know..) and its exceedingliy expensive, a quick ride to Detroit, and coke, crack and heroin are more common than pot, ime.

1. marijuana
2. heroin/methadone
3. meth
4. "coke"
5. mushroom

it isn't even the area you live in, it's all who you know. as for the street here it's a tie between crack/heroin/marijuana. if you live in this city and can't find these within 5 minutes in the right area you have to be blind and deaf

pills too....e i can get on the regular tooo......philly oxy's all day long

When I lived in Muskegon, MI.. oh boy, there was everything. Pot was so common, if I didn't have it, someone else would, I would get high for free every day. Coke was very common, I have a friend who would do lines with the district atty there. Didn't see alot of heroin, but crack was common, as was oc's, acid, ecstacy, pills of all kinds...

When I lived in Sault Ste Marie, I only seen pot, and usually only sold by the joint, five bucks a pop, more than twice what a fat gram goes for in Detroit. Of course it also a border town and there's cops everywhere...

Yeah for me it's easier to get weed than ciggarettes. Weed is definitely easiest to get, then ecstasy is also really common. Prescription shit like adderall is too. Then most other drugs I can't get usually, but occasionally other stuff comes around.. I live in a really small town where most people are straight edge haha

jasoncrest said:
Now that I'm in the US, Weed and Heroin seem to be the easiest to get....

Why are you in the US now??

@OP: Weed

yay is everywhere in sfl, you cant escape it cheap aboundant..and goooooodddddd..anytime any amount..probably just as prevalant as bud..which probably at this point in time is harder to get an ogger of of bud vs an ogger of some funk..but i likeit that way :)

Thanks to everyone reporting posts like this one, which fall in the category of "threads that are better suited for a different forum." I've been meaning to explain the reason why you'll sometimes see slightly off-topic threads remaining on Basic Discussion instead of being moved... but didn't really want to make a sticky for something that minor, so this is perfect.

Whenever a topic comes up that would be more accurately placed in a different forum, I do some quick checking and search for previous threads of the same topic on all boards. 90% of the time, the post is relevant to Drug Culture. And when talking about boards that have had repeated topics over and over through the years, I'd say DC takes the gold medal.

So if the topic is even marginally in the grey area, or has a very "basic" poll question to it (like this one here), I figure I'll leave DC with their current equivalent threads, and see what kind of results come out of Basic Discussion. A lot of the times there are different answers and opinions that weren't seen in the other threads.

I'm glad the posters here have been reporting threads that are generally meant to be reported. But for the most part here in Basic, I catch topics like this immediately and if they aren't moved or closed fairly quickly, then it means they're ok to stick around. No need to report the topics that are "Drug Culture" related anymore - we are mostly concerned with the fully disallowed threads such as asking where to get drugs or personal attacks.

But keep 'em coming, thanks for the alerts!