• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drug is the most common to you?

In Sydney, ice (meth) is the easiest of all, then ecstasy and pot. Very hard to find acid/LSD or any hallucinogens. Obiously easy for those who know the right people, but they aren't common.

It's kinda different out west though, but that's my opinion based on a city lifestyle.

I'm trying very hard to abstain, with moderate results. Nonetheless:

1. Alcohol (I HATE ALCOHOL IN EVERY FORM)
2. Dilaudid (Rx'd), Pharmaceutical opiates
3. Xanax (Rx'd)
4. Crack Cocaine
5. Heroin
6. Powder Cocaine
7. Ecstacy (grossss)

I could get any of these within one hour. :(

I hate the inner city.

Last edited:
Weed, ecstacy and meth.....least common, but still available coke and acid, but you have to look. Im basically in the country though, in sydney its alot easier to find other stuff.

rachamim said:
I have pretty much unrestricted access to morphine oral tabs and Demerol injectable amps and expect soon to have the same for illicit heroin.

As opposed to licit heroin...? =D

alcohol.

secondly cocaine.

used to be cannabis and ecstasy but it's all different lol.

I am shpongled said:
For minors around here, weed is easier to obtain than cigarettes. Rx's proably come next, then coke, then just about everything else. Heroin and meth are completely absent.
yeah it's funny wehn me and friends are tryin to roll a blunt the weed is usually much easier to get than the swisher. but yeah at my highschool you can get weed in about 5 min.

At the moment, i'd say...

1) Hash (black, flat bar, pollen... it's not soap bar)
2) Weed (varies from nice outdoor weak stuff to really strong indoor, but it's quite dry atm, normally more weed than hash about...)
3) Crystal MDMA (pills are shite atm, but usually they're easier to get)
4) Coke
5) Mushrooms

Out of the illegals, those are definitely the easiest to get considering the people I know. Mostly, I could track down some/all of those things in a day or three max.

I am shpongled said:
For minors around here, weed is easier to obtain than cigarettes. Rx's proably come next, then coke, then just about everything else. Heroin and meth are completely absent.

didnt u sya u were from MD? if so ur wrong about heroin and meth not being around. there is more dope on the street here in bmore than most of the cities in the US. meth too....they just busted a lab in harford cty a fe wmonths ago.

bud
coke
rolls

well, aside from clonazepam and zolpidem but even though i got scripts they still aint common cuz i gobble them down like candy.

Around here I only know how to get low quality cannabis (soap bar) but I cant smoke cannabis anymore. Since I got into drugs again I have ordered everything on the internet and it was very easy to find mushrooms, benzos and GBL. Then I found research chemicals and I am a little puzzled why LSD seems impossible to find while scheduled RCs are much easier. Is it only because most of RCs are produced in china where they are legal but LSD is illegal?

1. Ecstacy
2. Meth
3. Pot
4. Coke
5. Speed/Base
6. GHB

Might be my lifestyle or social circle...but rarely come across anything like LSD...I know there's Ketamine out there but never bumped into anyone who's followed through on getting any. Heroin is also really insular amongst users due to the stigma, so it doesn't pop up outside of the network heroin users here have.

ok here i go

wet
e
weed
crack-i don't do
coke-i use to do
dope-never
perks
oxys
suboxone
exotic weed
pills-in general

those are the easyist to get right off hand

Benzo's(Normison, Seresta, Rivotril etc.)
Opioids(Durogesic, Tramal, MS Contin)
RC's(Miprocin, Psylacetine, aMT)

But for the average person in my area:
Cocaine
MDMA
Amphetamine

Pharmaceutical stuff is very hard to come by, unless you know the right people, which I happen to know.

1. Nuggles of all strains, grades, prices, etc.
2. Yola (but I possess no interest in it)
3. Rx's/mdma
4. K (but things seem to be taking a turn for the worst for the local honchos so it'll be interesting to see how the situation plays out)

I'm just gonna make this easy and say that any drug on the NIDA 5 with the exception of PCP is available in any quantity you can imagine in my area, most of it at a decent price. If you're a "conventional" substance user, you'd love my area, but for us "psychonauts" in the audience, it takes some hunting around to find what you want. For example, Lucy comes around occasionally and intermittently and it's quite annoying. Mushies maintain a constant presence, as does K, but I wish I could find a better source for K, though as I don't like the way the locals conduct themselves, which is a shame because their 100mg/ml blue label is quite enjoyable.... Damnit. =[