• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What lies behind your nickname?

B9... so ZOPHEN, did you have a test on a cancerous appearing gowth or some other sort of thing and it came back ;.............mmm B-9?? Just my guess cause thats what B9 means and your avatar changed from a bit of blotter art to one that seems to say "Hooray!!" Just wondering hope I'm not being nosey or presumptive.

Mine is obviouslly cause I blow glass.

Surname and can I say STUPID IDEA family members can search a name like Libotte on google and if they look through the results long enough can find posts about "erections on e's" (which isn't a problem unless lady palm's involved I'd like to say=D ) and all sorts.

Nick name irl is Lazy because I can toot grams and grams of speed and fall asleep..!.. 8o

I work for the Ebbw Vale and District Development Trust

MusicCatalog%5CF%5CFelix%20Da%20Housecat%20-%20Kittenz%20And%20Thee%20Glitz%5CFelix%20Da%20Housecat%20-%20Kittenz%20And%20Thee%20Glitz.jpg

second650 said:
Northern california crackin off the hook
where i ride sideways gettin 2 took....

iight. wait till you spot the female honkey gangster we have here. Last night she got crunk on me i had to activate my firewall. Just picture boy george gone hood.

Do you really wanna huuuuuurt meeee.

Its classic.

what on earth are you colonials gibbering about? 8)

LOL Felix!

I think I just pulled mine out of my arse the first time I joined a forum in the late nineties and it's stuck since.

I'd change it to calamitymike if I could be arsed, seen as that's what most folk know me as.

waylost said:
iight. wait till you spot the female honkey gangster we have here. Last night she got crunk on me i had to activate my firewall. Just picture boy george gone hood.

Do you really wanna huuuuuurt meeee.

Its classic.
gotcha!

Or that really good old skool Warp IDM group?

I call my girlfriend Riddle. Not because she is any more so of one than any of the fairer sex - just for fun.

^ A mix beyond incredible, although I think Marco Carola's was better ;)

Random bashing of keys produced Mr E A Rome, i decided his forename should be Ernest because it's important to be.

my name is glasgow slang for a tracksuit wearing, buckfast drinking, window smashing, knife carrying little twat.

i think it's funny because i always used to get loads of yanks asking me what fraternity i was a member of......kappa what?

My name with 8787 which has no meaning. I just liked the way it looked. It was my first SN back in the days of AOL 2.0 and busy signals.