• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

where are the SINGLE and DECENT men?

if the single, decent men are no longer availiable, it's because girls that go after the cocky,assholish, pricks, have caused us decent/nice guys to basically give up.

Among a troop of savanna baboons in Kenya, a terrible outbreak of tuberculosis 20 years ago selectively killed off the biggest, nastiest and most despotic males, setting the stage for a social and behavioral transformation unlike any seen in this notoriously truculent primate....

...With that change in demographics came a cultural swing toward pacifism, a relaxing of the usually parlous baboon hierarchy, and a willingness to use affection and mutual grooming rather than threats, swipes and bites to foster a patriotic spirit.

-ny times 4/13/04

for all the nice, decent guys - there is hope in tuberculosis...

I've found that those women complaining about the lack of Knights in Gleaming Armour are hardly the Princesses the fables promise us.

I know where one is.....he's in the kitchen making me a beautiful, romantic dinner!

(I am of course only addressing the latter part of the question, cos he is an extremely decent man, but he's definately NOT single!)

I think girls call a lot of really decent single guys "tards" and don't go for them....

OK... so maybe I'm a "tard" but at least i know how to trat a lady

apparantly to some people decency is no longer a respectful characteristic... chew on that bitches!

Stark said:
I've found that those women complaining about the lack of Knights in Gleaming Armour are hardly the Princesses the fables promise us.

Sad,but true .

Georgejf16 said:
if the single, decent men are no longer availiable, it's because girls that go after the cocky,assholish, pricks, have caused us decent/nice guys to basically give up.

Have agree with this too.

From my experience, women share the exact same 3 characteristics u have described. Many decent guys get cheated on and used by unappreciative females

Theory:

If you have a very difficult time getting laid, you don't have a good body. (or are ass ugly or smell really bad) If you have no troubles getting laid but have trouble maintaining relationships, (and you want one) you don't have a good personality or your judgement is lacking. Perhaps overly simplistic, but probably covers most of the bases.

doofqueen said:
what is a tard? :\

short for retard; a retarded person. in america, we've learned that it is cool to belittle others by calling them names of terrible illnesses that have severely handicapped a person in his/her life.

this is why the term "mentally challenged" has come about. because "retarded" has been manipulated to be belittlement versus an acceptable way of naming an illness.

Cos decent males have turned to weirdos, and you will find me talking to my peyotes, they are good listeners and they don't complain or bitch back. :)

So if you are looking for a C.U.N.T. (Caring Understanding New-age Tripper) you know where to PM me :)

Oh by the way I am in Brisbane, if anyone interested ;)

^^
and therefore obviously NOT decent. Not that I'm bowled over with surprise.

Hello there I'm a single guy thats decent,not a tard and not in a relationship, but the true Question is where are the girls that want us kind of guys, and why do they just keep becoming friends, but just keep going out with the indecent, retards and continue to get hurt and then ask this silly question? So why do women find it hard to find nice decent guys? I'm one, and still i hear and observe the same thing and women don't notice the decent ones. Whats up with that????????

Last edited:
What's up with that? Said it before, I'll say it again.

You're a whiner. Like many who post here.

If you don't believe me, just reread your post. You're whining.

Exactly how attractive do you think whining is?

Now, somebody who wasn't a WHINER would continue trying to figure out how to attract women - which is perfectly possible to do without being a jerk.

The rest of you are going to do what you've done since time immemorial - not change a damn thing, and hope that someday the women you are "friends with" will suddenly discover and appreciate that wonderful, valuable person you think hides inside of you.

Welcome to loneliness.