• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Who are you?

who do they say i am?
13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said,
Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Shulgin_alexander9_med.jpg

"How long will this last,
this delicious feeling of being alive,
of having penetrated the veil which hides beauty and the wonders of celestial vistas?"

Alexander Shulgin

🙏

overexposed-e1673314662422.jpg

Thousands of galaxies in deep space - James Webb Space Telescope

Welcome home.

🙏

Last edited:
dmt-studies.jpg

Your physical body is tethered to your celestial body.

Your celestial body resides at the stellar location you came into existence.

Your physical body is an astronomical instrument, a transceiver, engaged in the real-time exchange
of personal information with your celestial body.

🙏

Last edited:
Thank You. And for the pathways that are helping minds to grow.

OH5oole.jpg

A path illuminated by the light of darkness that lets the stars shine brite.

There's a way up to a better world but the stairs won't build themselves. !!!

And to those whose attention flows:

vs37MgG.jpg
✨🌟⭐
Whenever is the treasure..there is a heart.

"My name I m Legion , for we are many !" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But seriously I agree with Ezra Pound , despite him being a fascist and all, that "What thou lovest well remains, the rest is dross/ What thou lov’st well shall not be reft from thee /What thou lov’st well is thy true heritage” and I also think that "what thou lovest" defines who you really are. I love my wife and my (very annoying)mother, I love my friends, I love teaching and I love playing and I love my Catholic Church and for good or worse I love drugs .

Fuck you for beating me to this reply!

EDIT: Oh, and by 3 months...okay, that's on me lol

Philosophy Question of the Day:

Theme: Ethics

Is there any topic upon which a man should feel arbitrarily comfortable lying? Your opinion is wanted!
Our Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church has words of wisdom on any issue, including this one . What s lying? Make soneone believe that x while it s y. Always wrong. BUT : one thing is to lie another is refraining from saying the truth for n reason, which can even be commendable. Example: u are hiding Jews in your basement, the Nazis come by and ask you whether you ve seen them. "Yes they are in my basement!" wrong. " Yes I ve see them running that way!" Wrong. Make a poker face and say something along the lines of " You know I see any kind of people down here, it s hard to tell who s who nowadays..." Not wrong and even commendable, you are not lying AND you are saving lives. The Jesuits took it to the extremes ( i.e "it s not lying if in your mind you are saying the truth") but it s a good alternative between "lying is always wrong " a la Kant and " lie away if it s for the greater good" a la utilitarianism. What do u think?

What do u think?

What you wrote was clever and not without canon precedence. And yet it seemed largely an exercise in lawfare. Like if a guy wants to party and he has nothing else planned that night, by 10 PM he discovers he will somehow have found an excuse to party. Lying seems a foregone conclusion in this case - the fragile human psyche will latch onto justification. Right never requires justification, wrong is never excused by it.

By the way, were you aware that you're a zealout? Zealouts are usually the last to know.

I'm far less strict than you are, far less austere. When I composed the question I was thinking that my answer is, "Sure, a man should feel welcome to lie about his love life, the size of a fish that he caught or the particulars of any bar fight or battle he may have found himself unlucky enough to be in."

Assuming you were interested in discussing this, how mad would you be us being a pair of dudes if you caught me lying to you about the above three? LOL. I hope.

Assuming you were interested in discussing this, how mad would you be us being a pair of dudes if you caught me lying to you about the above three? LOL. I hope.
My dad (R.I.P) was a compulsive liar and still it s probably one of the few persons I ve really loved in my life,despite his BS so no worries :) I just can t see the point of lying especially to a friend. If you are my friend that s because I like you, no need to make shit up...
By the way, were you aware that you're a zealout? Zealouts are usually the last to know.
:eek:I hope not but if so it s time for some soul searching. I m generally a "Hate the sin love the sinner" kind of guy, as I personally sin like a MOFO

I woke up in a Soho doorway a policeman knew my name. He said "You can go sleep at home tonight If you can get up and walk away". I staggered back to the underground and the breeze blew back my hair. I remember throwin' punches around and preachin' from my chair.