• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Who are you?

Thank u sunshine:):love:...in fact that is a good psychedelic trans....very good for weed and nitrous combo......ain't got these two from a long time.....

Last edited:
I am a dreamer. ✨🌙

And a touch of meditation.

9JXJYbd.png

How did you learn about the guy?
I was always what could be called "a seeker". Before I was 10 I had few experiences that I can compare to being on high dose of psychedelics. At age of 14 started reading Vedic scriptures alongside autogenic training, theoretical physics, psychology and some philosophy. Vedanta (and Zen) stuck as it is, in my experience, most compatible with modern scientific view and my temperament. Nisargadatta Maharaj is unavoidable (no pun intended) in that line of thought (dream, hallucinations, whatever one wants to name the unnameable)... And so here I am. Or not? 🤔

A loyal subject.
To who(m)/what I bow to may be enigmatic, on earth and is chaotic at times.
A bridge
An anchor (at times)
Mostly an unsure person but feel if I'm trying to help it keeps me sane-ish and causing no harm but.
Reassessing....
Who am I but why?

🤔

779af029468cc12e16466481dc04dd64.jpg

In 1968, I watched Tim Leary dance out on stage in a white robe at a Moody Blues concert playing tambourine to them singing "Timothy Leary's dead..." Leary was all the rage back then, but the damage done by Leary and others during those years was catastrophic. Some time ago I ran across this comment by Albert Hofmann:

"I was visited by Timothy Leary when he was living in Switzerland. He was a very intelligent man, and quite charming. I enjoyed our conversations very much. However, he also had a need for too much attention. He enjoyed being provocative, and that shifted the focus from what should have been the essential issue. It is unfortunate, but for many years these drugs became taboo. Hopefully, these same problems from the Sixties will not be repeated."

Now I haven't the slightest interest in anything religious, but I feel strongly that psychedelics are the key to life's deepest secrets, and that...

"Behind it all is surely an idea so simple, so beautiful, that when we grasp it, we will say to each other, 'How could it have been otherwise?'" (Wheeler)

The problem, as I see it, is the virtual unavailability of PRACTICAL information concerning psychedelics and their preeminent purpose (in my opinion), which I suggest is currently beyond the means of science to address.

What if the following were true?

Human beings are astronomical instruments, with an aperture like a camera. Psychedelics force the aperture open, in relation to the amount of substance consumed. Like water seeking it's own level, light will flood through any open channel (with full force), according to aperture dilation.

What if psychedelics were the only known tools for developing light throughput, and psychedelics key for enabling that?

Just saying - WHAT IF?
They are nothing more than a way to get loaded, or trip.