• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Your thoughts on Salvia Divinorum

Sure give it a try bro... anything is worth a shot..

But if its sold locally at your convenience/groccery stores make sure it isn't that "Standerdized Salvia Extract" that comes in little packets.. I think the 40X one is pink and has some bullshit herb called 'horse killer' in it.

These usually have .1mg (100mg) and sell for over 8 dollars. Reputable online vendors sell grams for about 20 dollars.

In my experience with salvia, I've learned to not consider having a bad or good trip - just a trip. I seem to get both extremes crammed into one big psychedelic explosion. Uncomfortable, terrifying, but also fascinating and rewarding. Not recreational in the least IMHO.

France said:
Sure give it a try bro... anything is worth a shot..

But if its sold locally at your convenience/groccery stores make sure it isn't that "Standerdized Salvia Extract" that comes in little packets.. I think the 40X one is pink and has some bullshit herb called 'horse killer' in it.

These usually have .1mg (100mg) and sell for over 8 dollars. Reputable online vendors sell grams for about 20 dollars.

How much do you typically need to smoke? I've heard just one hit does the trick, but then again I've had friends try it and take one or two hits and experienced no effects at all.

So if I'm buying say 10X how much should I buy for oh let's say...two people?

It's all about hitting it right!
smoking it properly..

You get the technique over time, you also learn to conserve salvia.

It is very potent! ;)

If you like having your mind bent really fucking far, do it. If you don't like that, don't do it. Personally I love it. I have seen amazing things. I have seen my brain get splattered and smeared along a brick wall and watched an incredibly beautiful forest/jungle grow out of it. Been in alternate realities where I am struggling to stand up in psychedelic tundras with children running around my feet mocking my existence, which may sound bad but in "salvia land" the rules are different.

But the first time I did it I was terrified! You hit a point where if done right, you don't remember you took a drug. You don't remember you are high. You are just somewhere else with different rules, laws and realities. I have done it many many times and I am very familiar with its effects so as long as I make sure that I am in a safe place when I do it I don't have any troubles.

Don't listen to people who say it doesn't work, you will get blown away.

For the most part. If you are using an extract I would pack a "pinch". Keep the flame on it the whole time. Many people like to use a torch lighter but I find that bics work fine as long as I keep the flame on it the whole time.

to the question about how much you smoke.

Well, when i bought salvia it was 10x, and that blew my fucking mind. I did it about 5 times, each time was just as fucked, each time i smoked a large green pea in amount, maybe a lil less.(you know.. the vegetable)

Its simple as, 2 easiest ways are pipe or bong.

step 1: pack pipe or bong, depending on how fucked you wanna get.. but for first time try a large pea in size like previously mentioned.

step 2: smoke like you normally would marijuana, except keep the flame on the whole time till no more smoke/till the salvia turns into this white powdery ash.

step 3: keep in that shit as long as you can, trust me when you let it go its like mind fuck instantly.. although it happens if you dont let it go too but it happened when i let it go pretty much. Just hold it in as long as you can, about 20 seconds is good.

Thats it, youll be mind fucked for the next 10 minutes and you might feel insane(literally) for the next half hour or so.

Dude, as far as what strength to get, that all depends where you get it. I get mine from one place only because I get 5x at this shop that is stronger than the 40x I've tried at three different places, with mixed results everywhere else. I've even smoked a whole gram of 40x between a friend and I and neither of us felt a thing. No matter what strength you get, don't have any expectations, forget everything that anyone (myself included) has ever told you about it, smoke a bongload to yourself, and hold on for the ride. Seriously, you may literally have to hold onto something. It is a DRASTICALLY different experiance for everyone.

If you are getting it from a head shop here in the states than I don't think it'll be as potent as the stuff you can get online. But as far as the experience goes I would say its kinda worthless.

I have had several experiences with it and while it is kinda fun, it only lasts 15min or so but its incredibly intense. Its just so short lived that I find on fun in it, now-a-days if I do have any or if a buddy does, we just sprinkle it on some bud and have a good time. I have always smoked 10X or stronger, but be careful, just take one hit to begin with and see how you feel, it can be very intense and it will get that way VERY fast.

a bong, a good lighter, and some 10x standarized.

you wont even be able to exhale your second hit before you are torn from your body.

it's a very bizarre sensation and not something to be taken lightly. be carefull, have a sitter, and be sitting down.

First shalt thou take a fat rip of salvia while holding the flame on it the whole time, then shalt thou count to thirty, no more, no less. Thirty shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be thirty. twenty nine shalt thou not count, neither count thou twenty eight, excepting that thou then proceed to thirty. Thirty one is right out. Once the number thirty, being the thirtieth number, be reached, then blowest thou thy fat rip of salvia.

VERY interesting. Not so fun.

I've had some very decent experiences with salvia, but that was when i was on MDMA and amphetamine sulphate aswell. IMO, the MDMA and speed stopped me from completely losing touch with reality. I was able to walk around and look at new things in a VERY twisted mind-set. Was very strange, yet very enjoyable.

I've also had a few experiences where i smoked it, felt it comin on.. then wake up feelin VERY alienated from reality and my friends.. HORRIBLE feeling.. but look on the bright side.. that feeling is completely gone in 30 mins :p

Make sure you smoke it properly.. i've heard people say it doesn't affect them.. blatently not smoking it right. Take a nice big bowl of 20 - 40 x, make sure u take down thick smoke, and hold it for as long as you can.. and always have a sitter. This stuff has the tendency to make people get up and walk around.. knocking things and falling over.

Damien8787 said:
First shalt thou take a fat rip of salvia while holding the flame on it the whole time, then shalt thou count to thirty, no more, no less. Thirty shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be thirty. twenty nine shalt thou not count, neither count thou twenty eight, excepting that thou then proceed to thirty. Thirty one is right out. Once the number thirty, being the thirtieth number, be reached, then blowest thou thy fat rip of salvia.

Was this pulled from the Bible of Salvia? 8)

How likely is it that it'll be banned in the UK anytime soon?
I've tried plain leaves and got minor effects. So it would be good to get some before they do step it up and clamp down *now do the twist*

anonymous1419 said:
Was this pulled from the Bible of Salvia? 8)
NO! Nobody got my Monty Python reference? :(

Where is L2R when you need him?

Whoa Whoa Whoa, I totally got the Monty Python joke...the holy hand grenade...one of the best scenes in the movie, and it takes place right after that killer rabbit...

One..Two...Five!
Three sir!
THREE!

hahahaha

OK good. I am glad there is at least two cool people in this thread. ;)