• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2023-2024 NFL Discussion

All the NFC East have stout schedules. Notice the Iggles are number 1 but the Chiefs got it easy :unsure:
It's because they have to play spoiler against the NFC East, being the best and most competitive division in pro football. No other division is as evenly matched, year after year, it's a crap shoot who's going to take the title. Haven't had a repeat division winner in like 20 years or some shit.

We've gathered too many Lormbardi's and now Vince's ghost himself is going to shit all over the division, because he's just salty that he could only live one year after being exposed to the stress that being a coach in Washington brings.

Jimmy G now?

depends on him right?

but that's a helluva tandom of receivers that they have now....i hope they do well - but it's the Raiders and is Josh McDaniels worthy as a head coach?

got a lot of questions but the potential is certainly there right?

Oh jimmy g, I can live with that.

Yeah lots of questions for sure.

My sleeping giant is Perine. Gunna start a couple weeks in Denver. Did well as a number 2 last year

i love Perine - he's great - if they have a lights out running game, and they don't have to rely on much of a passing game, which isn't a good idea with Wilson - they can be really good....they're highly interesting too - they should be better this year with a much better head coach

I'll have to do more research to maximize my pop off potential against you in particular

Sick, thanks

@ions and I have a lot of work to do, trying to map the momentum and position given different barriers, from a wave to a point, in pop off theory

Watching the Giants on Friday night I was thinking it is preseason. Let Detroit win and don't sweat too hard. But in the regular season do the opposite.

It's like 3 weeks until NFL. that's crazy.
IKR. Kids are going back to school in a week or two and most peoples gardens aren't even ready yet.

Where for art thou Summer ?

Not real sure I mind as Fall is my favorite time of the year. Burning orange maple leaves, crisp nights, bonfires, pumpkins everywhere and all the good pumpkin flavored foods come out. That pumpkin roll with the cream cheese frosting inside is to die for.