• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2023-2024 NFL Discussion

IKR. Kids are going back to school in a week or two and most peoples gardens aren't even ready yet.

Where for art thou Summer ?

Not real sure I mind as Fall is my favorite time of the year. Burning orange maple leaves, crisp nights, bonfires, pumpkins everywhere and all the good pumpkin flavored foods come out. That pumpkin roll with the cream cheese frosting inside is to die for.

agree on all points.

im also a chili and soup lover, so fall is great for that

agree on all points.

im also a chili and soup lover, so fall is great for that
Same here. Navy Bean soup with a ham hock for base flavor and potatoes and carrots. Yum.

I could eat chili 3 nights a week in the winter....no problem. Most people make it the same way every time. I switch up the ingredients to keep it fun. Sometimes I use ground meat.....sometimes stew meat. And the Brooks chili beans in hot sauce is so good. Hate kidneys.......have to have pintos.

5dkvh7q.jpg

Lol I love that!!

That's gardner-johnson right? I'd love to grab coffee w the dude lol

My gf told me we watched a celebrity family feud episode w amon-ra on it, I'm like did we?

Went back to check, it was gardner-johnson in the steezy white print tux and Eric Kendricks who won fast money, amon-ra between them lol

Last edited:
Was funny how Kendricks answer for rhymes with "stow" was "blow" and him and gardner-johnson start cracking up when it gets him 27 points

Kendricks got 68 points for the last one winning them 25k for charity, pretty sick

So life has been sort of dumping on me lately. Sunday night I figured I’d relax for once watch the GiantslCowboys. Me being a Giants fan, realized life is continuing to dump on me, except now it’s in the form of the New York Giants.