• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2023-2024 NFL Discussion

.. um. Ok Rogers go get in the hot tub poor guy

Looking forward to Cleveland Pit most this week probably. Jets cowboys was too. Parsons nasty

Last edited:
sf look very solid on both offense and defense.

giants looked lost.

alasdair

I feel like those broken tackles by Deebo, the D wasn't even trying. And that missed catch over wallers head, common man can't jump or something?

Yeah Waller was a disappointment. May drop him if he doesn't do well against the defense next week

Last week Giants comeback that hurt Saquon Barkley for sure affected the game last night. Although a team is not one person. Lost momentum. One funny thing about the Giants being down 20 to 0 with the Cardinals was the speculation at what was said in the locker room at half time by Daboll to make the momentum come back. Bottle that! Because it went from bad news bears to championship playing. Back to bad news bears last night. lol

Man after a bout of sciatica I wonder how some of these players get back up so quick. ACL's, CCL's are such delicate injuries yet these guys get back up. Must be special medicine for sports.

There must be. Then you have someone like Chubb who's probably chilling watching the price is right on IV oxy eating spaghetti O's. I wonder what hobbies he has outside of football

Last week Giants comeback that hurt Saquon Barkley for sure affected the game last night. Although a team is not one person. Lost momentum. One funny thing about the Giants being down 20 to 0 with the Cardinals was the speculation at what was said in the locker room at half time by Daboll to make the momentum come back. Bottle that! Because it went from bad news bears to championship playing. Back to bad news bears last night. lol

Man after a bout of sciatica I wonder how some of these players get back up so quick. ACL's, CCL's are such delicate injuries yet these guys get back up. Must be special medicine for sports.

Yea but that's the 9ers - that's a really good team - that's not the Cardinals

But yea they need Saquan - theyre about what Tennessee would be without Henry