• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

2CBritain.

I would not take 20mg of 2C-E, unless you've had it before. It's quite a ride.

I've had it a few times now at a few doses. 20mg would be pushing it for me - not something I'd do often. My "standard" dose is around 15-16mg oral or 10mg rectal which works out at a similar strength - pretty strong, but not complete insanity. 2C-E is one of the few 2Cs that you just do not fuck with cos it'll flatten you - couple of mg over when weighing almost any other 2C is not such a problem. Couple of mg over on 2C-E makes a big difference - way more than you would expect. It, and 2C-P kinda stand out as the real heavyweights of the 2C-family. Show respect and they'll give you everything. Take the piss and they'll fuck you over and leave you reeling, quivering and drooling in the gutter with a gusset full of fresh shit and a head full of Bad Things.

Unlike pretty much all of the other 2Cs, it doesn't give you euphoria. You can take euphoria from it, but you have to know how to ask right so you don't get swatted down, pissed on and laghed at ;)

Fucking great stuff :D

If you take 10mg and wait a couple hours to see how you react and feel it's not enough then you'll be able to take the other 10mg and get a trip from it.

Bad idea - terrible idea actually. Aside from the fact that it's only getting started at the two hour point - so have much potential for the classic redose just before it really kicks in and you realise you've been a tad hasty. Also, 10mg + 10mg = 20mg with most 2Cs - not such a big jump. With 2C-E I've heard of people seriously freaking at 10mg - Treacle up there at 5mg. It's just not like 2C-B at all - like trying to compare weed with crack or summat. They couldn't be much more different if they tried - very much opposite ends of the scale. An extra 1 or 2mg makes a big difference with this stuff - can seriously feel like you've doubled the dose.

If you want to go for the staggered approach then maybe take 10 or 12mg and add another 1 or 2 every couple of hours. Or just bomb the lot and hope for the best - some people don't find it too strong at all. Some have the living crap scared out of them and never touch drugs again. It can be amazing, but you really do have to dose carefully cos it'll batter you and it'll often win.

You can redose at pretty much any point, as far as I'm concerned, and it will work. Unless you leave it until you start coming down, and then probably won't do that much.

I find you can redose most 2Cs at any point - even when you've just come down. Took 2C-I round the clock three days running once and maybe had to increase my dose by 2mg by the end of it to get the same effect. Wouldn't advise making a habit of it, but 2Cs seem to be good redosers. It's when you do them day in day out that you get tolerant.

im cool with the headfuck. actually the headfuck & proper closed eye tripping out my fucking box is what im looking forward to. ive found that whenever ive been tripping in a situation that im comfortable with then i don't get scared or paranoid at all. just kind of go with it. ive also found that whenever ive been tripping on something ive always wanted it to have been more trippy, more fucked up & completely off on a different planet if you know what i mean?

Good attitude - I suspect you'll have no problem if that's the way you appoach it. Set + Setting + Sense = Good Times %)

I've not felt up to tripping since a strong mushroom trip, but I guess at least with a 2cb blank you know it won't be that strong....

Mushrooms are notoriously prone to turning on you - probably heard of more bad mushy trips than just about all the other psyches put together - I love me psyches, but have a very healthy respect for shroom cos they can and will give you a headfuck that few other psyches can get anywhere near. Personally, I'd say a lowish dose of 2C-B is a damn fine re-entry into psycheworld whenever you feel the time is right.

One small word of caution though - dose. Those blacks came in a pretty wide range of doses from "MDA lite" through to "O.O.B.E.". One of those blanks - first one I had was just stupidly strong. After having said all that about being careful with 2C-E above, 2C-B will fuck your head in a big way if it chooses to. Scared the crap out of me to be honest. Never taken one of those blanks orally since - way too unpredictable. I'd crush it and snort it in stages myself. May well be one of the weak and fluffy party pill ones.

Then again, you may find yourself delerious and talking to Arab boys in Morroco, doing impressions of a condor, squirming in a corner praying for a swift death, knowning that you are truly insane and generally rather delrious. Was fun, but if I'd taken it at a party or (just so bad it doesn't bear thinking about) at some kind of club or summat then I probably would have been sectioned.

Fun stuff, but I find that it's the one 2C that can get dangerously close to insanity and delerium rather than psychedelic insights and giggles. Most folks just grin like loons and dance like loony loons though - sure you'll have much fun at the time :)

Spade too; after a trip like that sounds like you've used it to your advantage, even if it was horrible and scary at the time. Shit, was that seriously 2cb though? With accurate scales...? Sounds like serious freak outs for all involved with that stuff you were taking....

Aye definitelty 2CB, from an impeccable source (bloke in the pub innit. ;))

Well we had scales, whether they were used to measure out doses once fucked who knows. The very last time when me and all mates did it the scales weren't working, so we guesstimated, then halfed what we thought was a 'proper' dose to be on the safe side. We thought we were only taking about 15mg each but that completely kicked everyones arses so there was probably more.

2ce is the only 2c i've tried that's kicked the shit out of me heh, very intense and introspective, also gave me insane muscle tension at points to the degree where it was almost painful. dont expect the pretty pics, giggliness etc of 2cb/i with this one p_c.

2C-I day tomorrow!

I've never tried any 2c'S other than 2C-D and 2C-B. Quite looking forward to it.

I'll look forward to hearing all about it Cherry. How much are you intending to take and how...if you don't mind me asking.

Is on my hit list next - sometime soon =D

I WILL have to remember to write a trip report this time. I still need to write one for a very high dose liquid acid trip I did a while ago.

I'm not sure how much we have so I'm not decided on a dose yet. How, hmm I want to plug mine. Every time I've snorted a 2c it's been too harsh on my sensitive nostrils.

Will research.

Plugging sounds like the best idea, I'm keen to avoid my stomach and throwing up rather than nostril agony :\

I find it hard to do a trip report if I leave it too long, best and easiest when things are still fresh and having an effect on your psyche. Depending on what happens you may not wish to share the report publicly either =D LOL

Any 2C-i comments will however, be greatly appreciated Cherry <3 Another girls perspective is a precious thing on BL %)

Yeah, plugging way is the best way if you've a sensitive stomach. Girls opinions are rather rare on BL, there's only a a special few of us, it is good to get a female perspective yeah. I'll deffo remind myself on to write something before it leaves my mind. Even if it's just me telling you rather than the whole of BL :)

Fuck me - it's raining 2ci in here today :D

Not raining 2ci here though - had myself a lil dose of 2cc yesterday Sniffed 20mg expecting a slight mood lift and a bit of euphoria to go with the peevee. Least painful 2c I've ever sniffed. Came on shockingly strong though - stronger than 30mg plugged which I found odd. Potentiated the living shit out of the peevee though - had to to the shop for bread and milk and that and I must have looked a right fucking state - huge saucer eyes watering non-stop, snotty as a snotty thing - to the point of having to do the footballer thing at times, and heaving up great hunks of multicoloured phlegm every few yards. Felt like I'd bombed a gram of meth or summat. By the time I got to the shop the whole place was breathing like crazy. Don't get visuals much if it all with 2cc - just a nice gentle stimulation, a spring in your step and a generally good mood. Partner it up with just about anything elso and it's potentiates the living shit out of it. 2cc + ket is fuckin' amazing =D

WARNING: 2ci peeps - for fuck's sake dont snort it. It is seriouly painful - makes sniffing 2cb seem pleasant in comparison - it's second only to 2ce for sheer, unbelievable agony and that pain lasts a long time. Whenever I've sniffed it it's not been the best trip cos you're coming up like a madman whilst almost screaming with pain that just won't go. Bad idea. Gives me brutal headaches that last the whole trip and sometimes on into the next day. It feels caustic snorted so just don't - worse way of doing it by a long way. I'd rather eat it and I'm not a fan or oral 2cs at all.

Plugged works best - as ever - much smoother and less bodyload. Comes on fast and 2ci is speedy as fuck so puking is a possibility. Puking followed by many hours of speedy swirlyness with virtually zero headfuck though - one of the "easiest" 2cs as long as you don't mind speediness anway. Measure it out carefully and start low if it's going bumwards - usual thing - 1/2 to 3/4 of a dose or thereabouts. I wouldn't do more than 20mg oral (maybe 15mg max plugged? Certainly if you've not tried it before. It shoudl be fairly strong but speedy as fuck in the 15-20mg dose range. Not many feel the need to go much higher with this one, although saw one report on Erowid the other day who accidentally drank a solution with 250mg in - fuck me 8o - but he was okay after a bit of rest.

It's not one really suited to heroic does either cos the headtrip really never gets full-on intense at normal doses but the stimulation ramps up quickly and can be uncomfortable. Pretty much shits and giggles though - lil bit like 2c-b on speed :D

PS: With a bit of meph - it chills right out and is more like a 12 hour MDMA dose with more wobbly stuff. Nice combo - although it sounds like it should be awful. It ain't awful ;)

Last edited:
Should be trying 2C-I in the near future. Can't wait. Will be shooting 10mg up my arse I think to start with. I presume I just mix my 10mg with a bit of warm water and put it up there after having a poo.

I'll be doing it on my own in the flat, like the first time I tried acid, just to get the hang of things. Then if I like it and feel I can manage it, it'll be one for festivals and clubbing!

Surely there must be a bit of a comedown with the stuff if it has such a speedy aspect to it?

10mg rectal sounds good - you can add a couple of extra mg later if it's not enough. Reckon it would be good for festies and probably clubs if you lie that kinda thing. It's not a headfucky one at all - 2cb is more of a headfuck, I'd say. The comedown is not too bad - but it's a longish trip and you'll be wired for a good few hours afterwards. Benzos are a boon, but just lounging about being lazy works too.

Can't be too brutal cos I dosed 24/7 for 3 days in a row once and don't remember any vicious comedown - very little tolerance either. Long sleep, but surprisingly fine the next day. For a speedy sod, it can be quite gentle really. May not be like that for everyone (does everyone on BL have a 2ci stash?!? Good good - got a bit left myself (despite losing a fucking gram of the stuff :!:X:!

Maybe we should have a proper psy-party one of these nights - 2ci seem to be the obvious choice =D

there fucking is boys, there's 2ci about here.... LETS GET TRIPPIN'!!!

my mate text me that one morning after id gave him 2ci lol

I don't have a 2ci stash, I haven't got a clue where to get any. If I asked my mates, they'd be fucking clueless :(.

2Ci never used to be common, everyone on here was on 2CB. Guess everyone knew a bloke in the pub that used to sell it.

I'm done with research chemicals, too unpredictable. Give me benzos any day you know where you are with them. :D

i want 2cb. ive had a couple of adventures with the 2ci & liked it but 2cb sounds more like my kind of thing. less speedy than 2ci by all accounts. where this pub with all these rc dealers at then spade? ive already phoned a taxi, just need some directions

watch out crackhead fella, he'll prolly give directions to his dungeon of bum fun and latex and force you to suck his cock whilst shovelling coke up ya nose.

as long as he doesn't make me suck his coke & shovel his cock up my nose then im cool with it, as long as there's some 2cb to be had in this dungeon