Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Annoying Teenage Terminology

felix

Bluelight Crew
damn kids :X

just to further fuel the rumours of my gayness, i was watching one of my favourite programmes at lunchtime today ('loose women' on ITV), and they were talking about the stupid things that kids say nowadays.

one of the words that stuck in my mind the most was 'demot' - e.g. 'oh, i've got homework to do but i'm feeling too demot to do it right now'...

demot = demotivated. 8)

which words annoy you the most? tell us about some new ones that us oldies may not have heard of. are YOU guilty of using them? what are the most bad, phat, and wikkid abuses of the english language that are currently in vogue?

talk to me. :)

I hate people saying lol in actual verbal conversation. Especially when they say 'lawl'. I hate them adding an 'h' to words. Saying such things as 'yooh' and even worse is 'yew'.

Saying 'like' in every scentence. And saying things such as 'I was like urgh' 'I was like grrr'. How can you be like a sequence of letters that isn't a word!? Definitely never heard demot.

yeah demot,

=/

here we just call it "stoned"

and of course, ye'd say ye, as ye!
wouldn't ye?

LOL

saying "trojan" when they think somethings cool

and the classic: "brap" or "blat" or shouting "bullet, bullet!" lol makes me laugh every time :)

Don Luigi said:
Saying 'like' in every scentence. And saying things such as 'I was like urgh' 'I was like grrr'. How can you be like a sequence of letters that isn't a word!?

Haha! I always say 'like'. I am also guilty of saying "I was like arghhh". Also, saying "well" all the time. ie. I was well fucked. It's well bad. I'm well tired. You get the idea. It's a well bad habit.

Phat_bass49 said:
and the classic: "brap" or "blat" or shouting "bullet, bullet!" lol makes me laugh every time :)

Ha yeah! "parp,parp" would be more fitting in many cases :)

anyway fuck da chav pricks and der lingo innit.

Treacle said:
Haha! I always say 'like'. I am also guilty of saying "I was like arghhh". Also, saying "well" all the time. ie. I was well fucked. It's well bad. I'm well tired. You get the idea. It's a well bad habit.

My old habit was saying 'man' after every sentence. Now when I'm describing a conversation to people I say 'da da da da da da' to skip forward 8).

lol i've heard some kids end conversations with "bless yeh, BULLETS!" and then they depart and walk off separately, more often than not trying to pull their un-dropped balls out of themselves lololol it must be uncomfortable, maybe they walk with a "bop" because of the testicular pain? :D

I've never heard someone say demot.. and I'm a teen.

Bizzle or izzle things annoying me, as well as blates for blatantly.

I sometimes (trying to stop) say unnecessary 'like' in my sentences.

I sympathize with the adding of H's to things.. "Pass the Cool Whhip"

I remember trying to buy cigarettes when I was 11 and the cheeky bastard shop keeper said 'At least try and sound like your balls have dropped'.

As far as I know, your balls dropping doesn't actually affect your voice, it's just something that people are told and accept.

eDDe9 said:
"Pass the Cool Whhip"

family guy <3 :)

ahhh fucking hell its annoying innit :D hahahahaha cool whhip! lol :D i gotta go watch that episode now :D

I say like, like all the time, but only because like, younger people in my family say it like a million times more than I do and like, I caught it off them.

I don't like it at all, but like, I can't stop it now :(

EDIT: By the way, I hate Loose Women more than you can imagine.

Folk keep saying "I had a total mare last night" rather than "I had a total nightmare last night".

Why the fuck do you need to shorten the word nightmare?

'teh':X

sorry - did you mean 'the'?

THEN THE FUCK DONT YOU JUST SAY SO THEN:X