AWW YEAH - New Haven Coliseum - June 2nd, 2001

are you KIDDING? a Massive... 9 Minutes away from my HOUSE?!?!? WOO HOOO!!!!! i am Obviously going to this party.. even tho $40 bucks is STEEP.. damn.. im paying MORE for a party in the next town.. then i had to pay like 999 states away! (earthfest) but Whateva mah! .. my peeps and I are DEF. renting some sort of Penthouse Courtyard by Marriott type place for afterwards.. if you want in.. IM ME! (or email) heh.. whateva mah! /me frEddiE d
------------------
Ravers dont fall, they Trip, Roll and get stuck in Holes!"
"Dance you MothaFuckin S... Dance like it's yo MuthaFuckin JOB B!"
AIM = BluElightRavEr69
...IM me!

freddie, i guess this is the one!no ass pinching cool!you can do all the ass pinching
at your gayroom!nobody wont in DDDDDDDD!
check it im going to be at this one and i'm going to let you know what i'll have on at the party everyday so we can meet,dude!
DDDDDDDDD!hope to find you dude!!!
i know i wont hide/seek i dont play no more!

this wil be only my 2nd conn party, im coming from around the nyc area and looks like jus me and my friend will be going. That means i might have 1 or 2 seats available in mah car...so anyone needs a ride email me n il see what i can do.
------------------
GimmiE the HaRD hOUse, GimmiE the BanGin.....

man...man...im excited for this one already! damn, i need a job though.
and...erik...*ahem*....maybe we will take you for your birthday.
-Jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!

i'll definitely be there... that is, if we can find our way to CT. my friends and i have this problem with directions... we suck at them.
but hopefully... i'll see you all there, even if we dont get there until an hour before its over.
smile.gif

------------------
They can shut down our parties, but they can NEVER stop the music.
Happiness is what you make of it. Hug like you mean it.
~~E-girl
X-cuse me... are you gonna eat that whole thing?

Fuck!!, a dope party in my home state that just happens to be the day after my prom.. What the fuck should i do??

PartEKid - My suggestion is to get your ass to this party
smile.gif
Seems like a lot of cats from the "homestate" are headin out. I'm reprazentin CT as well.
Oh, and Kingskee, I'll be lookin for the "heaven/hell" shirt. Your an elusive cat to find for all the parties you say you attend.
------------------
AIM: TopRocka311
Da KRS Crew reprazent!!
"Fuck tha Bullshit" - 311

Lots of NY and CT kids at this one (right Jen?) Anyone from Mass hitting this up? Only a couple weeks away -- Happy early b-day Erik
=)
Etoile*
------------------
No where to go but up in the smallness of what we know

I'll be heading down from Boston (actually cambridge) for this one.
If anybody wants to ride down with me, let me know.

YAY! a new venue to party at! I wish it weren't so damned expensive... I guess that's what the state of parties are coming to, at least in this area. I'm so glad Chris finally found a place that would let him throw a party without the hassles... Anyhoo, a party less than an hour drive away! how smashing... I love these rare occasions when my homestate doesn't SUCK. See all you CT kids there!
------------------
"We can't stop here, this is bat country!"

DAH!!!! BEZERKER AND ENTROPY! JOSH WINK!!
GREEN VELVET!!!! DARA!!!!
****<>****
I'm def. reprezent CT!! And it's my first Sat. party I can go to in a LONG time. Let me know if there is a MeetUp.
(Lyn-z. You best be going to this one
smile.gif

------------------
--==caffeineMAN==--
"Dicky"
[email protected]
Hey, if your in the CT/MASS area come and give me a hello. I usually where an M&M tanktop, and a beige bandana, with blackpants. I LOVE NEW FRIENDS!

hells yes i'll be there.....
****starts making donation box so she can get her poor as some money...and maybe a sign to hitchike with
"AWW YEA OR BUST"
-Jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!

uh oh Jen, representing our favorite nation again? (DOnation that is, lol). Hope you get the funds
Mass_scooter, I may need a ride, b/c bus tickets are expensive and so is this party. Are you on AIM?
Let me reiterate: JOSH WINK! I LUV JOSH WINK!!!
Etoile*
------------------
k e e p
o n
d a n c i n'

well well, how did i miss this? bad company ...aww yeah
smile.gif

only 3 weeks from now? dang. i better be able to go
biggrin.gif

>ï<
------------------
*too bad the things that make you mad are my favorite things*

Thanx etoile, though it would suck if I were to DIE or something before I even saw that day. He he. But on the lighter side of things...
This is a party I'm really looking forward to. I hope things work out with work and shit.
Has there ever been a party at this venue before?
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

Yeah, I'll definetely be hittin this up. Gotta represent my new sober ways.
smile.gif
but for real, i cant wait!
------------------
No woman is capable of appreciating me!!

MmmmmMmmMmMmm.... Green Velvet is one of my two all time favorite Djs. I will be there.
~chad