AWW YEAH - New Haven Coliseum - June 2nd, 2001

Yea Erik, I guess it would suck if you DIED, lol. Lets hope not.
Jamal, Jen, see you kids there. Popstar, I don't know if this is a virgin venue or not. Does anyone know?
Etoile
------------------
k e e p
o n
d a n c i n'

How much for this party, I haven't been on for a while.
?
------------------
X
"Who am I to need you now? To ask you why, to tell you no? To deserve your love, and sympathy? You were never meant to belong to me." -Billy Corgan
Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
AIM NAME: spazilator

Who's dying? why are we killing ourselves off here? Seesh.
just got myself a job! i'm a tele-pimp so i'll probably be able to get some money or whatever.
anybody making any type of hotel arrangements or know where my broke ass and Gmni13 would possibly be able to stay to try and get some shut eye.
some info would be appreciated
smile.gif

night my fellow bluelighters
-Jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!

hey....why is everybody getting so morbid here. erik, i dont think youre going to die.
my nation is still third world, but i'm not worrying yet. we have some time.
so, does anybody know anything about this venue? This is going to be my first party out of state ...i think. and i'd like to meet some of you peoples.
so...if anybody knows then post something about it.
take command!
-Jen
------------------

Jen! You know I'll be meeting you there, guess we should all pick a spot. As for a hotel, I dunno. I might be heading back to Boston that morning -- scary after-party commute, lol.
What about it kids?
Etoile*
------------------
k e e p
o n
d a n c i n'

Well, I think I've found a new road trip... considering the money I plan to spend on tables this summer, and a new mixer, I can only spare a few good parties... pick the good ones though
smile.gif

I'm definitly down for some sick ass trance from my man Alchemy... Just the thought of hearing Heavent Scent at a partie gives me the chills....
see u all there

Well, I think I've found a new road trip... considering the money I plan to spend on tables this summer, and a new mixer, I can only spare a few good parties... pick the good ones though
smile.gif

I'm definitly down for some sick ass trance from my man Alchemy... Just the thought of hearing Heavent Scent at a partie gives me the chills....
see u all there

bump this shit
------------------
I am the Lizard King, I can do anything
AIM: coldshot25

does anybody know about tickets and weahter or not they;re on sale and whree you can get them.
some info would be appreciated. thanks.
-Jen
------------------

is there an age restriction on this party does anyone know?
------------------
"As you wish" I LOVE YOU!

i'm goin ...........can't wait
smile.gif

------------------
I am lost, I've gone to find myself, if I should return before I get back have me wait....
ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light.... -joker
AOL name: MaDHaTTeR92578

i will be there too * * * * * * * **
i have been out in the bluelight hiding, lets form a huge meet-up :p
hugs,
carebear

hey whats up im a dc bluelighter and im desparately trying to get a ride up there to see my boy bezerker tear shit up, as well as venom and bad compnay and hell all the rest of them all day
anyway is anyone from dc area goion up here or that can give me aride from the dc area
it includes a nice boi gas money and a guestlist spot to my ride
aim-dcjungalo, joshjungalo
[email protected]
thanks peeps

age restriction? i think on the flyer it says 16+.
anybody know anything about the bus trips?
-Jen
------------------

age restriction? i think on the flyer it says 16+.
anybody know anything about the bus trips?
-Jen
------------------

I really hope that I will be at this party. If Brian can't go can I go with you Megs? Tickets are $40 and I think you can buy them on Ticketweb.com not sure though...and it's 16 plus so don't 4get yer ID!!
hugz,
Margi