BOO 8 ~ OCTOBER 12th ~ NYC

^^ oh. my. god. SOE really went out with a bang, huh? :\

and TEDDY!! *hugs* I miss you, IM me will ya please?

Well I had fun at Boo. I partied hard with my peoples as well as with some krazykewl blers. And I danced like a beautiful, crazed mad-man, it was spectacular.
OK, me & everyone got there between 8-9. Line was not bad, getting in. The venue is nice and big, BUT very confusing walking threw. I won’t lie, this brotha was fuckin lost & confused for an hour or 2 early on into the party walking threw dizzy and trying to figure out where the hell I was and where everything else was. But it was fun getting my exploration on like Indiana Jones. =D Walking threw single person entry doorways, avoiding dancing party kids everywhere, working my way threw crowded hallways & walkways, walking up “the Exocist” style stairscases, it was just fun.
It was quite a bit crowded though in there. Not necessarily on the dancefloor, but definitely in the hallways & walkways especially walking from room to room and all the social spots people decided to stand and talk. Very crowded in that when walking getting threw the crowds my nipple ring got hooked and pulled on several times (OUCH), BUT that WAS ALL GOOD though, because that type of accident was the perfect game/technique I used to talking/flirting with tha ladies. OK, so when I wasn’t walking around and/or harassing the females, MAJORITY of the time was really spent on the dancefloor rockin to overall ALL the djs because ALLOT of them had really good sets. But exceptional dj sets I thought came from Spacegirl (WOW, best damn dj of the whole night in my opinion), Chris Lawrence, dj Bam Bam, dj Funk (and I luv his go-go dancers, WOW 8o ), Feelgood & X-Dream all also had great sets. For Spacegirl & C. Lawrence sets, I was right up-front getting my dance-on, I enjoyed them both especially that night. I was definitely feeling those trance djs that night. The vibe to me was 50/50. Shady sometimes, but still comfortable most of the time. But overall a really good party, kindof unorganized again, but still overall good and everyone made the best of it, without knit-picking/complaining about every little detail, but just having fun.
br00klyn (you sweetheart of a girl you, MUCH, MUCH respects girl, thanks for everything, we'll be partying more FOR SURE)
gmni13 (finally met my fellow gemini-brotha, we had crazy fun the entire day, the entire partying night, the little afterparty group hangout in that playground park after the party, and the cracked-out morning afterwards).
TriXieee-we finally got a little bit of chatting amongst our dancing going-on. Remember I kept my word from Starscape about seeing you again and getting me a pic ;) I’ll email you a copy when its developed
Kart-my man, always chillin, partying, having an overall good time. (we ALWAYS have good conversations about our thoughts/feeling on the party going on)

We all partied like we do to having a great & fun time and I thank you all for letting me feed off your vibe to helping me also have a fun time. :)

Last edited:
hello people, this isn't gemini, it's greg :), he used my computer last on bluelight, so now hes signed in and i cant remember my password....my bad!

So....i don't know who sugafist is, but there's only one of two it could be from the playground evening! so whats up?! i'll have erik take a look on the board next time he's over here, since he is without a computer until finances allow for a new one...

I really haven't decided whether or not i had a good time at boo. Overall i did, but there were some VERY stressful parts of the evening. Let's see...$5 water is a whole lot of money, which would have been ok if they werent chargin $5 to go smoke cigarettes!!!! thank god i've quit smoking, but at parties i'll have a few, so that just wasn't cool at all! we finally got cigs and went over to pay our ridiculous $5, but were stopped from going out...then we stood there as the crowd got BIGGER and BIGGER...we started getting pushed from behind, the security were being dicks, and i was seriouslt having a mini-panic attack.....
basically i got fumed and pushed out odf that room before i punched somebody in the face
(and i've never punched anyone in my lifE!!!!!!)

so next was us being desparate and just lighting up inside...right as we do that, a fog machine explodes on us!!!! and not only did we get covered in this salty chemical stuff, the fumes were FLYING!!!!! we couldnt even breathe the air let alone the cancer sticks!!!

so by this point were all ready to go, but somehow stuck it out....thanks to three others (thanks guys) who sat and talked, or shall i say bitched, with us for a while....made the night more tolerable.

so i danced and had a great time, but i spent a lot of time trying to calm myself down and find a place to breathe and not be trouched constantly.

And i hope we weren't the only ones to see the army or air force guy floatin around on GOD knows how many chemicals....he was quite the character, esp. when he managed to falls leep for two hours outside the bathrooms by the coat check and hardcore!!!!hmmmmmmm oh and a stabbing!!!!? that was the topper....

peace

Dazzle said:
*(rather, the ones I went to see like Rob Gee and Biohazard)
OT: Did you catch them at fuck the prejudice? They were awsome.

gmni13 said:
....chargin $5 to go smoke cigarettes!!!!.... basically i got fumed and pushed out odf that room before i punched somebody in the face....
8o That is fuckin ridiculous, I'm glad I wasn't there, I definitely WOULD have hit someone.

The company I work for is behind with my checks and I didn't get paid in time to go to BOO. At first I was upset, but now I'm really glad I didn't go. Between the $40 is cost to get in, SOE over-selling the event and even people with tickets not being able to get in (I know I would've been one of those people cause I usually dont get to parties until ~1:00), charging $5 to smoke a fuckin cigarette, and the fuckin crowds I heard about, I would've killed someone without a doubt. I'm glad SOE let everyone know what they're all about.

I heard from a very reliable source that the chaos outside with no one being allowed in was the result of a violent incident (supposedly a stabbing) that happened somewhere nearby outside the venue. The police supposedly weren't allowing anyone in until they could be sure the perp(s) weren't amongst the large crowds outside Webster Hall. That's probably why even some of the DJs weren't being allowed in.

^^^^^^^^^^yeah unfortunately there was a stabbing at this party. How the hell the person got a knife or whatever he used by security is WAAAAY beyond me. I mean the security search was VERY extensive.
Anyway a friend of mine saw the whole thing happen while he was macking on some girl on a couch near the incident. So yeah its true, that this terrible thing happened. In-fact me and some other people saw fresh blood on the stairway as we were walking down to the bathroom. And then we started hearing about a stabbing.
Unfortunate again, I hope whoever that was hurt is doing well. I can never understand why people would want to beef over proberly some stupid shit.
Honestly if you have beef with someone, don't bring it to a party where others not involoved could get hurt, take it up one-on-one AND without weapons. :\

there was no stabbing inside the party, they was no blood on the floor, it happen down the block , had nothing to do with us, except for the fact that they look to there left and see a big party, then close down our block, we had to fight to get djs down the block. just trying to keep the facts straight here before rumors start

aight so if there wasn't a stabbing, what caused the fresh blood that I physically saw on the stairs as you go to the bathroom area. And why was it that after I was leaving that area sercurity had surrounded it (the blood puddle) so no one else would accidently slip or get brushed with it. And then why did they close off going up the stairs that particular way til someone came by to clean it up.

I physically saw everything that I described just above, but the actual stabbing incident I didn't see, I was told that by my friend. He might have been mistaken, but I'm sure not mistaken about seeing the blood though.
And I don't mean to start a full blown investigation, bad rumors or bad vibes cause I personally enjoy all SOE parties, but if it wasn't a stabbing, then what caused the blood that I saw??

I'd personally suspect a nosebleed. easy enough for that to happen and that can dump a lot of blood very quickly. Or a minor cut on someones head, that too can dump a surprisingly large amount of blood on the floor.

What I'm concerned about is rumors that a girl died of heat stroke at Boo. Many people are insisting it happened, in spite of the best evidence as to her fate being someone saying he saw her walking out of the venue(albeit with assistance) which shows she did survive the party(though later dying of complications from whatever screwed her up is possible).

If anyone knows anything about that rumor, either way, it would be appreciated to stop whats developing into a nice little flame war on some other forums.

I hated this party. Wanted to leave with my boyfriend around 1 am, due to heat/crowdedness/mean people, but we could not get out for like 30 minutes!! it was so fucked up. no one would let us through the crowd in front of the door. we tried to leave the way we came in, but no luck there due to mean door people. after this experience, it will be a while before i go to another nyc party. bleh.

a day and a half after the party and stilll remember it completely clearly!!

that should be a given no? why do u people make me feel so jaded, i believe its you, not i.