BOO 8 ~ OCTOBER 12th ~ NYC

Well, its possible that Miss Kandebuttahfly and I will be taking this party by storm....but the final decision hasn't been made.

ALL my energy is focused on Starscape right now. So after the 27th, I will be able to decide. We have to decide soon cause if we're going then Steffie has to book a flight really soon. So, I'm thinking about it! =D

ALL I CAN SAY IS I HATE TO SEE THIS END. I'VE ONLY RECENTLY STARTED TO ATTEND THE BOO PARTIES. I WENT TO MY FIRST BOO... BOO 6, AND IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST PARTIES I HAVE ATTENDED IN YEARS. I WAS UPSET THAT I MISSED BOO 7, BUT I'LL BE DAMNED IF I MISS THIS ONE. THIS IS ANOTHER MASSIVE ROAD TRIP THAT I'LL BE WILLING TO MAKE FOR BOO. THIS PARTY FREAK IS COMING FROM INDIANAPOLIS, IN. NOT THE FIRST TIME...AND WON'T BE THE LAST. STUCK ON EARTH I HAVE NUTHIN' MADD LUV & RESPECT FOR YA. C-YA SOON!

FREAK

boo 6 was off the hook and hawtin was there, boo 7 i was trying to get the mud off, and no hawtin, no good techno in general.

well, i think i might go... and i may bring my roommate, who has never been to a party before.

and before you all yell at me for bringing her to an soe party, it's either this or an ASYLUM party, and i just can't bear the thought of exposing her to the ass-slime-lum. i can't stand the thought of going there myself.

EDIT: ok, that's a big MIGHT go. what sort of shit is this, where UCONN has class on columbus day?!

Last edited:
^^^

that's cuz uconn sucks donkey balls, haven't you realized this yet?

wait, nope, definitely not going. i have a midterm in a coastal pollution and bioremediation class on the 13th.

which means that my life will be over considering this class is killin me already, and i'm only in the 4th week of this semester

my school had classes on most holidays... we also got out for winter break two days before christmas. needless to say my family never got gifts.

Since I'll be in NYC that weekend getting my nips pierced, I'll probably be at BOO... unless theres something better going on.

DaiZ

^^^ sweety, if you're in NY that wknd. and you do or don't go to Boo, I still want a chance to meetup with you. I'm DEFINITELY going to be in NY that wknd. and I'm DEFINITELY going to that last BOO party so we DEFINITELY needs to get our meetup on. ;) In the city for lunch, snacks, at the party itself, whateva. :) But I'll PM you as time gets closer regarding this.

and be strong nipple pierces don't hurt much =D hahaha, jokin, no pain though, seriously. I've got both my done, maybe when we hug next time we can feel each-other's pierces out ;) aight later =D

Hmm..... considering I found a ride to this its seeming more reasonable than trying to somehow make it to starscape..... we shall see....

BUMP!!

My next party in line, because Starscape WAS NOT ALL THAT. At least at this event I'm SURE that theres going to be much more dancers & DANCING going on

sugafist said:
BUMP!!

My next party in line, because Starscape WAS NOT ALL THAT. At least at this event I'm SURE that theres going to be much more dancers & DANCING going on

Well it would have been all that if you had hung out with the rest of us :p ;)

It was great to finally not just walk past you this time but actually say hello and give you a hug :) We'll have to try and get together at buzz (cubik.....whatever) sometime :)

And as for Boo, my final decision (I was debating) is that as much as I wish I could go, I just can't. This is mostly due to the fact that I am going to visit and go to a party in Massachusetts November 1st. And otherwise because I need to save every penny so I can hurry up and move to MA!

So I'm going to have to bail on Boo. Sorry guys :( Have fun!

well, lets see... i could go by myself and take a train back to the bronx to sleep at my cousin's at 6 AM (or earlier, as the party will probably get shut down before that)... or i could stay home, save money, and not end up dead.

yeah, i'm gonna opt with not going... because all my stupid friends have stupid classes they have to go to and no one loves me enough to play hookey and go with me!

Originally posted by starlightgemini:
Well it would have been all that if you had hung out with the rest of us :p ;)

It was great to finally not just walk past you this time but actually say hello and give you a hug :) We'll have to try and get together at buzz (cubik.....whatever) sometime :)
well I did have fun (danced my ass off that til today my legs still hurt), but I don't know, i just felt that the party could have had much more potential and that there should have been more quality djs performing. And I definitely thought that this years setup was terrible compared to the previous. But like I said, I still had allot of fun, I was partying with my friends and that was most important to me. I can't wait to develop my pics and scan them and post them on my webpage. If I see you and anyone else in them, I'll defintley let you know.
I just have to say that you and your friends are definitely head turners. 8o You're right, I should have hungout with ya more, I would have love to have gotten more hugs & definitely kisses. =D ;) But I also had all my friends from NY who were scattered throughout that I had to party with. But yeah defintely I'll see you soon at an event (me hinting the DC Tunnel any wknd. in Oct. ;) )

ooh that reminds me, I got to give my .05 cents on Starscape and definitely give you & your friends props for looking so good. :)

BUMP!! =D Its on for this party, I'm there!!
Who else is with me and lets talk about a meet-up. I'm down for real!!

i think the setup was screwed up because of the unfortunate sinking of the pier :\