BOO 8 ~ OCTOBER 12th ~ NYC

Big upps on da line up yo! U New Yorkers know how to throw a mutha fuc*in party!
Five of us are coming over there from Indianapolis. We saw the line up and couldnt refuse this.
We are so ready to dance our a**es off! Bring this sh*t on!=D

hmm ill be there and im bringin some friends.

anyone know how strict this place is gonna be ID-wise? Will they enforce it hardcore or let it slide?

^^^
last year, i got into the beer tent with my best friend's ID who walked in 2 mins before me... i look nothing like her, i was 16, and there were 6-8 cops 10 feet away. i dont even drink, but had to throw one back since they ACTUALLY let me in. its still an ongoing laugh for us. dont worry about it as long as you have SOMETHING.

and i for sure will be nowhere NEAR this party, after poo 7 by stuck in the mud, i remembered why ive been boycotting SOE for years.

^^^^^bring disposables, bring digital, but don't bring videotapes.
I've never had a problem bringing in my camera for pics. Taking pics is another one of those great experiences from going to great parties like this one is DEFINITELY going to be.
And I do plan on capturing this "the last BOO" with some great pics> Ican't wait til this wknd.

and oOpsy, sweety check your PM, I sent you something regarding this wknd.

and jerzeezfinest, grrr I miss you in many ways sweetheart (heart-throbbing ways cutie ;) ), hope things are good with you.

anyways, peace, peace to all you peoples

Bus from Boston

Hey anyone heading to Boo from Boston there is a bus leaving from Oak Grove MBTA Station Malden at 2PM. $85 includes admissn/bus or $45 just for the bus. You can get in in touch with me at [email protected] or call me 781-249-9600.

Matt

wow everyone is really gettin prepared for the "final" boo... i really really hope it is as good as the hype has been!! when people troop like this for parties it better f**ckin be GREAT!!! boo is one i always worry about... however it is indoors and at a pretty damn good club!! we will see, i am pretty excited!! see yall there!!=D

Last years?

Ummm no. It's not the same line up... even people a little slow in the head can see that it's different.

Besides, last year it rained and the main stage was shut down so most of the headliners didn't even spin *(rather, the ones I went to see like Rob Gee and Biohazard)

ok .. well .. that sucked... kinda.. I managed to have somewhat of a good time when i wasn't just stuck in the crowd.

Hope the rest of you guys made the best of it ;)

Much love to all those who I ran into there, you guys know who you are..

peace

ahh man just got back. had a fucking blast. been awhile since i partied like that. first time at webster hall as well, the place is bitching.

only gripe was when i went outside to smoke a cigarette, without the band on. couldnt get in for half an hour. got back in eventually by asking a main official guy and all was well.

^_^

It's 7:20am, just got home. First I was really hating the party. It was waaay too hot in there, and $5 for water! Crazy crowds and linoes to get from room to room. After a while though I really began to enjoy myself. I danced my ass off the entire time, Donald Glaude spun an amazing set!! Danced non-stop for most of it. I'm in pain now, but it's good pain. Around 5:40 we were beat and left. To everyone I saw there it was great too see you again. :)

i partied a little too hard for PVD on saturday, so unfortunately, there were no takers on being the driver from DC to virginia to NYC to PA....

BUT

at 4 a.m. my boyfriend called me with a nice surprise... X-dream, who is one of my all-time favorite djs and who i REALLY wanted to go to Boo to see again, gave him an autographed Trance Theory 3D cd for me, made out to me, which i was already addicted to... and his own remix of "Out of the Blue" that he played that night from his record crate.... so even though i had to miss this event, i think i still managed to get the part of it that i wanted most :)

a day and a half after the party and stilll remember it completely clearly!! first off~~~~>>> the bad, security was the biggest pain in my ass!!! i felt like a criminal tryin to smoke a f**kin cigarette!! and i most have gotten stampede over them a million times just cuz the felt like it... and then of course the greatness of overcrowdin the place, jeezzz people!! however bam bam and space were off the wall... storm was the shit and tc islam really fu*kin knows how to move the crowd... of course human and tuffist were the bomb and i got some of db too =D finally gave myself a little hardcore to break down tooo and ended with my alllll time favorite, booooooooooody house!!!!!! i had a f*ckin GREAT time!!! and people i havent seen for months were there!! fun fuckin times;)

boo is definitely one of my favorite parties. mainly because i got to spend the night with people who i love so much, and who are great. i got to the party around 10 (or 9, i forget, lol). and as soon as i walked in my jaw dropped to the floor. holy cow was this place amazing. i immediately went downstairs to the hardcore room just when jen mas was starting. i caught some of her set, but i wanted to go upstairs to see spacegirl (defintely didn't want to miss her set). wow fucking amazing! it was packed in the main room. i barely had enough room to dance. when spacegirl played dream your dreams, everyone went fucking nuts. i had chills/goose pimples. the rest of the night i stayed in the hardcore room. frankie bones had a great set. rob gee was great as always. i did walk around webster hall for a bit to check out the other rooms, but all i wanted to do was stay in the hardcore room. but the best part was the fucking booty house at the end of the night in the main room. HELLZ FUCKING YEAH! that shit woke me right up. the creepiest thing at the party was when we were leaving and i looked above me and there were puppets and clowns and shit hanging from the ceiling.

trails it was great meeting you. :)

Wow. I'm glad you guys managed to have a great time.

I happend to be in the area and thought I'd just check it out...

I'm surprised no one mentioned the chaos going on outside like around 1:00am. Apparantly, by as early as 12:30am (I'm told) SOE oversold tickets to this event... so the venue wasn't letting anyone else in. All of E.11th street, from 3rd ave to 4th ave was barricaded by police cars. There were like 200-300 people waiting at each end of the block with tickets that couldn't even get in. I talked to two guys that came all the way from Detroit only to find out that they couldn't get in.
I saw people with orange wrist bands that just stepped outside for a breath of fresh air or a cigarette that weren't even allowed back in.
At one point, there were a couple of DJs carrying crates of vinyl and headphones that weren't even allowed past the barricade. I decided to wait an hour to see if they would start letting people in, but the police weren't letting up. At around 2:30am, the police started clearing the block.
There were girls cryin and shit... it was a pretty fucked up scene out there.

Luckily, I found something else to do in the city and had a blast.

-Teddy