• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

clonazepam rages?

jaffna

Bluelighter
no other benzo ive tried has done this. but in my experience, 100% of the drug noobies ive tried kpens with have gone into a "kpin rage" within 36 hours afther waking up from a kpen night.

last night, 1 girl attempted suicide, another cried for 4 hours, another had panic attacks.

my friends girlfriend attempted suicide when she tried it.

its happened to me, also.

ive seen this on multiple occasions.

whats the deal with this?

Last edited:
I've never had that happen with Kpins but I have with Xanax. Sometimes you just get so Benzo'd out you're out of your rocker. The first time I tried Xanax(way too much) I had to be ejected out of a car packed with friends because I started getting physically violent and almost caused an accident.

Maybe it's just a coincidence that you've witnessed it with Kpins only. Anyone else ever have something similar happen to them on Benzos, Kpins or otherwise?

It use to happen to me when I took xanax at school. Ussually over 10mg. At school I would approach my friends accusing them of owing me money in the middle of the cafeteria. I'm suprised they didn't kick my ass.

mukant666 said:
It use to happen to me when I took xanax at school. Ussually over 10mg. At school I would approach my friends accusing them of owing me money in the middle of the cafeteria. I'm suprised they didn't kick my ass.

The reason I got ejected from that car, and keep in mind that I don't remember any of this, was because I accused and attacked a friend for allegedly owing me $20(which they didn't). Weird. 8(

Ativan is the benzo that does this to almost my whole family, and a few friends. Except it doesn't do it for me, it just makes me nice and peaceful. Other than that, Ativan is an evil benzo and I've seen it make people "TOTALLY INSANE" Xanax and Clonazepam I couldn't see doing that as they are the two 'newer' benzo's that posess anti-depressant effects.

lampharm said:
Other than that, Ativan is an evil benzo and I've seen it make people "TOTALLY INSANE" Xanax and Clonazepam I couldn't see doing that as they are the two 'newer' benzo's that posess anti-depressant effects.

As far as I know, there is no difference between Ativan, Xanax, and Clonazepam in terms of so-called "anti-depressant" effects. As far as I know, benzos do not have any classical antidepressant effects. They do, however, have anxiolytic effects.

Benzos do not make people go "insane" for no reason other than the drug, like prolonged speed binges for instance. As anxiolytics and sedative-hypnotics, they primarily produce a DIS-inhibition of behavior. Thus, in most cases, it's safe to say that the underlying emotions were already there, and the drug just brought them out and exaggerated them.

Last edited:
benzo rage

i would agree with those that said and in my own expirience it was xanax that got me out of control and really when you have been taking a lot for a while getting off xanax is evil man it makes you crazy.they use a klonopin taper usually over 7-10 days but xanax and i had a romance for the first year then it was awful for the next 2 years and i was going insane trying to get off and i finally did it bu klonopin to me is mellow
jesse

It's the same thing as people going nuts on booze they loose all inhibition and just go crazy. I dont think theres a difference between clonazepam or any other benzo for causing this all of them can do it to some people.

I personally find them to be very calming even in high doses. I get alcohol rages and bad ones but i never get clonazepam rages in fact clonazepam always mellows me out.

i posted it somewhere on here already but on 176mg's of kpins i robbed a jewelry store stole a mercedes from a drug dealer bent the rims, robbed best buy, stole my friends ford taurus, crashed it, flushed like $6k down a toilet and laughed, pointed an assault rifle at someone, and woke up in a van i'd never seen before 3 days later wearing different clothes missing $250 thinking it was saturday when it was monday. klonopin is insane.

^^ haha fucking wicked man... I wish I did that, or I wish I could do that. I need to start doing some Clonazepam binges, and start taking HUGE doses...

I've had some crazy clonazepam shit happen before when I drank heavily on them... fuckin woke up on the ground not knowing where I was, and what day it was, and shit like that.. this shit is fucking awesome.

lampharm said:
^^ haha fucking wicked man... I wish I did that, or I wish I could do that. I need to start doing some Clonazepam binges, and start taking HUGE doses...

I've had some crazy clonazepam shit happen before when I drank heavily on them... fuckin woke up on the ground not knowing where I was, and what day it was, and shit like that.. this shit is fucking awesome.

its a crazy story but when i sit down and think about all the people i could have killed and how i could be in jail right now it makes me sick. i'm SO lucky im not dead/in jail.

i never meant to get into all the shit i did when that story happened. it was the first time i had ever done klonopin. i had NO idea what it was. i just thought it was funny how the wafers would dissolve under my tongue.

Chicago66 said:
i posted it somewhere on here already but on 176mg's of kpins i robbed a jewelry store stole a mercedes from a drug dealer bent the rims, robbed best buy, stole my friends ford taurus, crashed it, flushed like $6k down a toilet and laughed, pointed an assault rifle at someone, and woke up in a van i'd never seen before 3 days later wearing different clothes missing $250 thinking it was saturday when it was monday. klonopin is insane.
you did NOT take 176mg of klonopin, rofl.

that dose is beyond ridiculous. it would knock out a fucking horse.

why dicksize on the internet? my e-cock is bigger than yours anyway

I've noticed it's easy to take high doses of clonazepam without blacking out, because at least in my case - it doesn't even make me tired on high doses, as many other benzos do.

Many people don't even think they're intoxicated, when they're on high doses of clonazepam - but other people will definately notice it!

Clonazepam really is an odd one: 2 mg of it should be equivalent to 40 mg diazepam. I can take 20 mg clonazepam with no tolerance, without blacking out (I'm a pretty big guy, though), but I couldn't take 400 mg of diazepam without blacking out OR 20 mg of alprazolam without blacking out. 8)

Clonazepam is a good benzo when taken in moderation, e.g. not over 2 mg with no tolerance. High doses of this stuff can really mess up you - in a bad and harmful way - so, be careful!

wesmdow said:
you did NOT take 176mg of klonopin, rofl.

that dose is beyond ridiculous. it would knock out a fucking horse.

why dicksize on the internet? my e-cock is bigger than yours anyway

thats what happened. you either believe it or you dont. i dont think it would be possible for me to care less about what anyone thinks about it.

well youre spreading dangerous information.

176mg of kpin would put most people in a coma.

i know youre lying because, unless youd been on benzos for like 50 years, increasing your dose daily, thats not really possible.

ive a fair bit of experienc with benzos... i do not see how that couldnt put you in a coma, or kill you unless you have a MASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE tolerance.

i can take 20mg of xanax and still walk. most people cant even do THAT. your dose is roughly 6-7x 20mg of xanax.

saying shit like that isnt right, even if you did live. people with NO drug knowledge read this forum, and if they see that YOU took 176mg and were fine... well, the purpose of BL is to REDUCE HARM.

Large doses of clonazepam (or other benzodiazepines) can cause severe loss of inhibitions, and hence encourage behaviour similar to those seen with large amounts of ethanol. With benzos (as well as alcohol), I find there's a sweet spot that if you go beyond, things get really ugly.

its not like with alcohol tho, its usually like the next day they go into this rage.. ive experienced it myself..

its not while youre high on it, its like the next day youre irritable as shit and nobody is going to say otherwise or youll kick their ass..

alcohol its usually while youre drunk..

wesmdow said:
well youre spreading dangerous information.

176mg of kpin would put most people in a coma.

i know youre lying because, unless youd been on benzos for like 50 years, increasing your dose daily, thats not really possible.

ive a fair bit of experienc with benzos... i do not see how that couldnt put you in a coma, or kill you unless you have a MASSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE tolerance.

i can take 20mg of xanax and still walk. most people cant even do THAT. your dose is roughly 6-7x 20mg of xanax.

saying shit like that isnt right, even if you did live. people with NO drug knowledge read this forum, and if they see that YOU took 176mg and were fine... well, the purpose of BL is to REDUCE HARM.

it seems to me that he spread it well over 3 days.. thinking it was saturday when it was monday