• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

clonazepam rages?

followed by, "id swear i had 50 of these pills....and its WEDNESDAY!?!"

This is certainly not limited to clonazepam. Any of the stronger benzodiazepines are capable of inducing adverse panic reactions in intolerant patients. I experienced this with estazolam on one of my first doses. 4mgs first caused ataxia and put me to sleep, then when I woke up I was in a strange despair not knowing way. I was so aggressive I was jumping along walls. I was disorientated for a moment when I realized I was alone at home. Once you gain tolerance, this is less likely to happen.

Benzos seem to have bizarre effects for a minority of people. Most people fall into the middle, i.e. just feel more relaxed or calm but sometimes have blackouts or other problems.

The other end (I seem to be on)... I don't get much of anything anymore. High doses make me feel tired, but not particularly calmer than a low dose, and zero euphoria. No blackouts or memory loss or anything remotely like it. I'm not on a high dose (0.5mg clonazepam twice/day) but I'm not sure I'd even notice if I stopped taking it. My brain just seems to ignore the stuff these days.

Last edited:
the benzos with longer half lives tend to do this, more often.

clonazepam is just particularly common in the US, and lasts VERY long. they really dont give out librium... and ive never heard of estazolam before.

Some of you are hardcore, the one benzo i really only mess with is Xanax, mainly the 2mg bars, I can't take more than 2 1/2, or 3 without passing out or sleeping for 2 days and not remembering a fucking thing after, but i usually take it with beer so that helps kick it up a notch.

as for rage, i've done some nutty shit on xanax, and i do remember a few times where i totally lost it due to xanax withdrawl, or i was just so fucked up on it i would go nuts, mostly out of good fun tho lol.

This is what happens when people take considerably large doses of drugs that they dont require to function.

Anybody that takes too much of a benzo is gonna black out, its happened to me a couple times, last time i wokeup in jail with a robbery and assault charge.

im rx'd klonopins for panic attacks, n i find they work well for me, but valium on the other hand makes me violent, even at low doses.
Everyone is different, and i cant stress enuf, if your gonna fuck with these drugs reguardless, do NOT drink on them please. Its not uncommon for people to wakeup with no memory of the last 6hours, and the posibilitys of what you could do are endless. so be safe

Its not uncommon for people to wakeup with no memory of the last 6hours, and the posibilitys of what you could do are endless. so be safe

yeah..... but its always a fun game the next day, tryin to figure out what happened. finding clues, pursuing leads, interviewing witnesses......

lol, yeah that can be pretty interesting finding out what happened.

youarewhatyouis said:
yeah..... but its always a fun game the next day, tryin to figure out what happened. finding clues, pursuing leads, interviewing witnesses......

... looking for your car, phone, keys, wallet, home =D ...

youarewhatyouis said:
waking up in jail with robbery, etc charges has nothing fun about it.

nor does being arrested reguardless of the charge all together if youve ever been through the legal system.

jaffna said:
no other benzo ive tried has done this. but in my experience, 100% of the drug noobies ive tried kpins with have gone into a "kpin rage" within 36 hours.

last night, 1 girl attempted suicide, another cried for 4 hours, another had panic attacks.

my friends girlfriend attempted suicide when she tried it.

its happened to me, also.

ive seen this on multiple occasions.

whats the deal with this?

I've been prescribed benzos for 5 years or more, both xanax and klonopin. When I was prescribed xanax, I found some klonopin pills. Since I've been prescribed klonopin before the xanax, I decided to try some since I haven't had any in a while. In the morning I took 2mg of klonopin instead of my xanax and turned into an asshole once it kicked in.

A couple days later I was with my girlfriend (ex now) and we planned to take some percs and klonopin. I had only 15mg of percocet with 2mg of klonopin. My girlfriend had 15mg of percocet and took 3mg of klonopin. At the time, I had a low tolerance to opiates (15mg of percocet was enough to give me a decent few hour high) and a decent tolerance to benzos, but not that high. My girl had no tolerance to either and this was basically the first time she took those pills. We were having fun until the oxycodone wore off.. she felt tired and decided to go up to her room so she could go to bed soon. Earlier in the day we went to Victoria Secret to pick out one of their "Sexy Sleepwear" items to use that night and on special occasions. It looked something like the "Sexy Little Things™
Peek-a-boo babydoll set" that is on their website. Anyway, we went up to the room and she put on her "Sexy Sleepwear" before we went at it. Everything was fine for about ten minutes, then I started to notice she wasn't making much noise and not moving so I pulled out and looked at her to see what was up. Turned out she fell asleep! lol.. for some reason though I got extremely pissed and woke her up to my angered voice. I ended up saying she was fucking terrible in bed that night (said she was bad on THAT night, not every night). I knew I would of never said that or gotten angry if it wasn't for the klonopin. Even though I noticeably hurt her feelings, I was still in a rage, which is not like me at all. I know it wasn't the oxycodone because it wore off hours before and I never felt rage like that from any opioids. That's my story...

^lol, that happened to me, but i am a guy and fell asleep. -_-

klonopin and heroin were involved.

hahaha I can understand why... freakin' klonopin combined with heroin.

Also just to make things straight, I'm a guy too. When you said, "but I am a guy" it made me wonder if you thought I was a chick or something

no, she just "looked up" to find me nodding off into dreamland.

...and youd think waking up to a blowjob on heroin would be a FUN thing 8)

wesmdow said:
no, she just "looked up" to find me nodding off into dreamland.

...and youd think waking up to a blowjob on heroin would be a FUN thing 8)

The first time I shot up heroin, I had sex just minutes after. It caused major penis shrinkage and made it impossible to get an erection or ejaculate. It also numbed the feelings... It was hard to tell if I was inside her or not.. I felt nothing down there. For me, sex on H sucks!

^^ oh no! dont ever give a girl the dope dick! she'll expect you to fuck her for 2 hours every time after that....

i don't get any abnormal 'rage' from clonazepam or any benzo, to my conscious knowledge.

can you say, opiate rage, though?

i can.