• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

clonazepam rages?

176mg of Kpins ? Shit, I took ~80mg (in an hour or two) and ended up missing a day, woke up in a hospital in four point restraints as apparently I had punched a nurse or two and ripped IV's out of my arm...

last time I took too many k-pins, I blacked out for about six hours. when I came to, I had no clue where I was. It was 1 in the morning, and I was walking down an unfamiliar street in an unfamiliar city so I had to pay some kid on a bike 5 dollars to take me back to the house I was staying at. crazy shit. it will bring out the asshole in most people, I agree.

I think chicago66 is messin with you guys btw, and you're all taking the bait, lol

^this isnt the forum to mess with people.

if one didnt know about drugs/doses... and read that someone had a 'crazy adventure' on 176 mg kpin... well....

kinda defeats the purpose of bl, eh?

I've never had rages from clonazepam nor loss of inhibitions.

Chicago66 said:
i posted it somewhere on here already but on 176mg's of kpins i robbed a jewelry store stole a mercedes from a drug dealer bent the rims, robbed best buy, stole my friends ford taurus, crashed it, flushed like $6k down a toilet and laughed, pointed an assault rifle at someone, and woke up in a van i'd never seen before 3 days later wearing different clothes missing $250 thinking it was saturday when it was monday. klonopin is insane.

Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) 8o

jaffna said:
another had panic attacks.
im sure it appeared to be a panic attack but klonopin is actually an anti-anxiety pill so that wouldnt be possible.

ive had horrible rages from klonopin. not as much as xanax or valium but def on klonopin. i too have accused people of owing me money while raging and i dont even think they did? i bet you think you took 176mg but you prob lost half the pills you thought you took. lol that just sounds like a lil too much..

anyways ive seen MANY people rage out on klonopin. its like the jack daniels of the benzos!

you have it all wrong oxy.

jaffna didnt take 176mg, or claim to.

benzos CAN and DO lead to anxiety attacks, as often they have paradoxical effects.... especially with longer acting ones like kpin.

the next day you cant REALLY feel it, but youre still 'off' and so if youre inexperienced, it can really be scary and lead to a panic attack

who are you talking to?

your posts are like... random as hell!

you need to elaborate

ok well you must be talkin to me.

i know because i read a lot about benzos.

and i use the search engine.

I never got any rage, but sometimes clonazepam gets me very hyper. Usually if I take some caffeine halfway through the experience (ie.: 3-4h after ingestion). I get so happy, active, talkative and still totally anxietyless. I wish it was always like that.
I'm talking low 2-3mg doses, btw.. I've never used more than that.

Last edited:
I gave some k pin to my dad, who is a really "ned flanders " sort of guy... and my mom is a bitch.... when it kicked in, he finally got some rage of his chest he had obviosly been holding in for decades perhaps...

we were on vac. my mom threatened to leave, my dad was like "go ahead!" ..

and sure enough the biatch showed up, crying and apologizing.

so in this case, it was a "good rage" of healing

Benzos + alcohol = most evil moods ever.

If this applies to you, don't EVER touch a barbiturate or similar (methaqualone, meprobramate or whatever). I took 200mg of seconal & had 3 pints with a friend & 30 minutes later we went to hang out near clubs (not IN a club you note), looking for a fight! LOL, straight we are the most non-violent, non-aggresive dudes you could meet. Lucky we blacked out & fell over before the knives n' shit came into play. Like I say, EVIL shit.
Oh, and yes, paradoxical effects are well known with benzos. I've had it with high doses of oxazepam (like 200mg). I mean, some benzos have been taken off the market for making people do bizarre stuff!

^ mmm seconal......

I had a pretty steady supply of phenobarbital once upon a time, and I agree with ya on that, barbiturates make you rage over dumb shit. they also made me fall asleep sitting up, and when I'd wake, I'd be practically drowning in my own drool. ewwwwwww!

Yes, I have had similar experiences with clonazepam. After buying a half a script off of someone (15 pills, don't remember what dose) I took a couple to chill and smoke some bud. Then one more cause it couldn't hurt... until all of them were gone; I kind of remember in retrospec, but at the time (after the 5-6th) I didn't remember taking the first 5-6. Once they were all gone I didn't remember taking anything at all, nor did I realize I was even intoxicated! Somehow I drove to Wal* and bought 10 bottle of champagen on a credit card already at the limit and proceeded to take a cash advance out of the nearby ATM maxing out the CCs overdraw limit of $500. Bought a ball o' blow and went home and called some friends over to party.

Before they got there I decided I wanted steak and shake and went there to get some food. After ordering my food I parked in front of the drive-up window and refused to pay, but demanded my food. They actually gave it to me!

And then I woke up in the hospital. Turns out I drove about 20 foot over a curb and across a sidewalk into a bush in someones lawn with the cops behind me trying to get me to stop. The cops were on foot when they were trying to stop me, because you see I was only going 5 mph! Apparentlly they were beating my window (my doors automatically lock) but I just ignored them. They said I appeared awake, but was in a trance like I was sleepwalking and only minimally responsive althought I did manage to unlock and open my door.

That was a few years ago and I am still paying for it in several ways.

BTW I open 2 bottles of champagen and drank none of it nor did I do any of the blow.

Last edited:
i understand my story seems unbelievable...but it did happen.
i wasnt saying anything to dick size or brag. this thread is about kpin rages and thats what my response was about. in fact if i recall correctly i even wrote another reply about how it was a terrible thing that happened and it makes me sick when i think about all the stuff i did.

as for the 20mg's and walking thing...one of the last memories i had before i blacked out (for the first of MANY times) was me trying to walk to a book shelf in someone's house and almost falling but then catching myself. then i knocked over this little end table thing cause i couldnt control myself. after that i blacked out and mayhem ensued.

DiLuc said:
Then one more cause it couldn't hurt... until all of them were gone;

thats exactly how it happened to me...but it was over the course of 3 days

The best bet would be to put the rest of the tablets into a safe - with a time lock. :p

I wouldn't worry about someone reading this and taking 176 mg of any benzo. consider the practical issue, you would pass out long before you ingested that number.