• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

"Drugs are never going to lead to anything positive"

entheogenius said:
Exact opposite here :). I'm not one of life's dancers at the best of times, but the only time I ever really do is on quality MD crystal (or 2-cb, but that was more wobbling around, clinging on to my ladyfriend in a vaguely (but really not in the slightest) rhythmical fashion. Oh and on acid too, in the right situation.

Ha! That makes me sound like quite the dancing queen actually! Sadly (or fortunately for the rest of humanity,) it's still only dancing round my room on my own for now - the world's not ready for such a discordinated mess quite yet :D.

Get yourself to a big rave and showcase those moves! :) Maybe a new career beckons!

Oh I've been to plenty of big raves - I am of that age you know ;). Actually I never really got into the whole scene thing too heavily and didn't go to as many as you may expect - just liked the drugs really :D.

The odd (to me at least) thing is that when I'm doing my little wasted jig around my grubby little cave, it does bear a striking resemblance to the standard wasted raver dance - mostly lots of head bobbing/waving with eyes closed, a bit of a shuffle/wiggly assed dance/walk/perambulation and even more flappy hand movements to watch the pretty trails... I wonder if it's just learnt behaviour from observing others or if it's intrinsic to the effect of the drug? Probably a bit of both, but I suspect the latter cos it's just what comes naturally and feels right.

See, now there's a positive thing to come from drugs: Without MDMA, shy and discordinated types like myself would never have learnt to wiggle our little booties in that characteristic "I'm off me tits on MD" fashion. Or do the "I'm off me tits on acid" hands-waving-around-in-wonderment-with-a-big-grin-plastered-across-my-face dance :D

^ Speed got me dancing, so still a positive. I always used to prefer to combine my pills/MDMA with some whizz to enable maniac dancing all night long.

Now I just use as much coke as possible, mixed with lager, then vodka and maybe the odd glass of bubbly to really get the moves flowing!

MDMA + GBL = like that first pill all over again - including the slightly tripped-out MDA effect <3.

^ I have heard they work very well together indeed.

Conversely when on MDMA/E I actually get more shy about dancing.
I did get the dancey feeling once, on Love hearts. I double dropped and was basically gone for about 7 hours 8)

I do suspect the more smacked-out MDE was the active substance in my last batch of pills too.

If I know I'm going to be dancing somewhere I will usually have some coke on hand,
dancing on coke to me is just pure bliss :)
But at Cabbage I'm going with speed because I know I won't be arsed to constantly keep on going to the bathroom for another line.

At first I danced like a lunatic on E then after a while I just monged. All I've ever had the energy for since was sitting down and gurning.

TheSpade said:
At first I danced like a lunatic on E then after a while I just monged. All I've ever had the energy for since was sitting down and gurning.

That's why you've got to stick to the magic formula! 1 pill, 1 gramme of whizz. 2 pills, 1.5 grammes of whiz, 3 pill, 2 grammes etc. That will give you wings! :D

discopupils said:
But at Cabbage I'm going with speed because I know I won't be arsed to constantly keep on going to the bathroom for another line.

Buy a shooter.

2 grams of whizz? haha last time I did that my head felt like it was vibrating for about 14 hours =D

Is a shooter a snorting bullet?

I find they can be pretty rubbish, lots of the powder gets stuck in it, they get clogged up pretty easy as well and don't work.

TheSpade said:
Is a shooter a snorting bullet?

I find they can be pretty rubbish, lots of the powder gets stuck in it, they get clogged up pretty easy as well and don't work.

Aye, sometimes they can be a bit fucked up. You need to make sure you spend plenty of time chopping your chang to make sure its very fine. It's around the mechanism that can get clogged up, and this can also happen if you get hot in a club. However even if the mechanism gets a big fucked up, the shooters are very handy for racking up a line as you just unscrew the top and pour out.

The expensive silver shooters are meant to be ok, but i've never bought one as i always ditch the ones i buy before i fly home.

The silver bullets don't clog. The exact opposite, if anything.

I've only ever had a cheap plastic one, which most of the time I just used as a place to hold my coke and would just unscrew and snort a line as normal. Defeats the purpose but still.

Good for keeping Coke away from moisture as well. I've had Coke ruined a few times because it's been so hot and it's just turned to unsnortable mush. :(

entheogenius said:
The odd (to me at least) thing is that when I'm doing my little wasted jig around my grubby little cave, it does bear a striking resemblance to the standard wasted raver dance - mostly lots of head bobbing/waving with eyes closed, a bit of a shuffle/wiggly assed dance/walk/perambulation and even more flappy hand movements to watch the pretty trails... I wonder if it's just learnt behaviour from observing others or if it's intrinsic to the effect of the drug? Probably a bit of both, but I suspect the latter cos it's just what comes naturally and feels right.

Y'mean 'bezdancing' only minus the moraccas? =D

Acid dancing ftw. It's about as close as I'm ever going to get to being able to do "sticky hands"
No disgusting comments for you that don't know what that is.

entheogenius said:
MDMA + GBL = like that first pill all over again - including the slightly tripped-out MDA effect <3.
Oh, yes. Watch the G dosage. I always pass out and miss the peak. :(

Valkyrie said:
Me at 44. This would not have happened without drugs.

08030203.jpg

Put that in your pipe, Mr Spade :p

Better than I looked at 44!

fastandbulbous said:
Y'mean 'bezdancing' only minus the moraccas? =D

Precisely - Freaky Dancing was the term coined by the man himself, I believe :).

Bezdancing is even better :D.

If I had marraccas I would probably give 'em a good shaking though - wouldn't anyone?