• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Motorbike/Scooter Discussion

I bought a Shoei Raid helmet & wasn't the greatest of fits. So after putting up with sore heads & extreme wind noise, I eventually bit the bullet & treated myself to this baby:

ro20qo7.jpg

I'm now a fully kitted out tie-fighter pilot. =D

BTW Aros, what are you getting?

images%5Cskbikeimgs%5CMotorcycles%5CPatriot%5CPatriot-125-5-BLKN_L.gif

Realised I could just find an online picture lol. £850 with a free top box new

Yay, looks like I might win a new set of wheels for my bike on ebay.
I should be able to repair the bike once I have those.

Aros2k said:
images%5Cskbikeimgs%5CMotorcycles%5CPatriot%5CPatriot-125-5-BLKN_L.gif

Realised I could just find an online picture lol. £850 with a free top box new
a sukida? never heard of them... looks perfect for your needs though.

hey cletus, it looks like your AR50! :D

duck_racer said:
That is cool as fuck %)
well, he certainly thinks he is when he's wearing it ;)

i'm totally gonna change that 'R' to a 'P' sometime. %)

at some point we're maybe gonna visit a hydroelectric dam where you take a lift 1km down into the ground to see all the workings. should be interesting.
Is that the place that looks kind of like something from Star Wars? Looks pretty neat anyway. :D

erm... i don't think so??? you can't really see anything from the road. we spoke about going to it on the way to oban but we didn't have time. you didn't miss much really. :\

I remember seeing some brochure about the place and saw some pictures of what it looked like inside.

Bike just got delivered but they'd forgotten my top box and hadn't put the tax disc on, so it went back and is coming again tomorrow morning at 10am. Which would be great if I didn't work nights. lol

and put some luggage on it, some knobbly tyres, a windscreen, a 12V power socket, and heated grips, and you're right - it would be the perfect bike. ;)

it already has the perfect engine. :D

ive got my bike :D been out on it, its bigger in real life than it looks in that picture. i love it lol

125cc. that pic looks really squashed lol. i'll try and get one of me with it tomoro if i see a mate with a camera fone that can get pics on a pc

ive only been with her for about 16 miles, after the next couple of dates when i know her better and have more confidence i'll hit the country roads ;p bout 70 i think but the bike shop said they can overclock the engine or something when i'm used to the bike

Bout 70 sounds right, me mate used have a yamaha that looked very like the bike in the pic you posted and he used knock 70 and maybe 80 with the right wind and slope out of it.

Fast enough on wheels that wide.