European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recruitment EADD Needs YOU....!!! Another mod to join the ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thank you, guys, it's a very rare occasion that I'm lost for words (I know; shocking! ;) ) but this is one of those occasions. <3

I guess I'd better get to writing an application! =D

Good <3
-----

To be honest n not having a go or owt, I don't like it when we have to have new mods all the time as don't like change. Why do we have such a great staff turnover in EADD? And before anyone says it's me it seems to have always been so as I've looked back through the archives (no life hahaha)
----

Also, apart from Knock I think Scotchy is one of the most amazing mods I've known on Bluelight <3 wanted to get that in.

Evey

Last edited:
I'd put Erikman and Curious in the frame as wild cards.

steewith2ees is your man/

Thanks for the recommendation, K. Truth be told, I just don't have the time right now. Plus I'd need an actual computer with an actual keyboard to compose anything longer than this and not lose the will to live...

(double wordword offering inserting, autocorrectautocorrelation, androidAndroid, frustration)

^ case in point

I honestly can't think of anybody that stands out as mod material. Nor can I think of anybody I dislike enough to wish it upon them.

Coz your opinion is so sort out. How could BL make this decision without you?

Thought you'd found something better to do?

Eat a peach. :)

EDIT: Flann O'Brien joke removed by humourless philistine moderator. 8)

NSFW:
Ní bheidh mo leithéid arís ann.

Last edited:
Do you not know me??? They don't call me wednesday Addams for nothing. I asked to apply. Sick fuck so I am!

TBF I'm really starting to doubt that inquiry. I have the time and the passion. Those have not waned. Other aspects have though.

Would the actual amount of cocks you took make a difference from you being a cunt?

Cock and cunt? Google is your friend m'dear. If you haven't learned this by now you need more help than I thought you did.

Does anyone else not see the irony of "wielding a stick" against a bunch of illegal drug users? Moderators don't need to be cops, they simply need to be janitors. There only job is to clean up spam and redirect lost posters. The rest of the community should be the ones setting the tone and directing debate. If you think some one is being picked on, step and and argue for them. If you don't like the naughty word someone types stand up for your own beliefs rather than running to mummy. Censorship is the sign of weak leadership. If a couple of names directed towards you on an anonymous message board are too much for you, heaven help you in the real world.

It's telling that one of the perks mentioned is the ability to view the staff gossip. It's embarrassing reading threads of staff bitching and moaning about disruptive members behind closed doors, yet acting two faced and righteous in the public arena. Having a larger PM inbox is only good for filling up with back stabbing and drama from the sisterhood of the travelling skirt club.

word

Says two previous mods 8)

We're not wielding a stick at illegal drug users for being illegal drug users though are we... There are site rules and you and everyone else agreed to follow them.

The main role is, as you both know is deleting spam, archiving threads and wanking each other off whilst sat in a circle... Believe it or not, we don't like to and do our best to not dish out infractions and warnings. I totally agree that disagreements should be settled between each other. I don't believe in censorship, to a degree, if you're spouting utter offensive shite that is nothing but intent on hurting and/or disrupting the forum then i'll gladly remove it...

Racist, homophobic or whatever posts aren't welcome on here and as much as whoever posts it has the freedom to say it, we also have the freedom to remove it and not listen to such vitriol.

I don't recall myself removing any content other than of that nature just mentioned or sourcing.

Slag us off all you want but if it wasn't for us this place would be just like Crapix was, full of tossers and scammers. Instead we have a great community, thanks to the community and a little bit of moderation. Do you honestly think EADD is overly moderated?

I don't.

Yeah but I was a mod before it was cool=D

Yes I do think EADD is way overmoderated, but then I would say that links in with my belief that given as practically no real harm reduction happens here most of the standard rules as per the blua need not apply, which kind of colours my opinion a bit. That aside and trying to think from a more objective point of view I do still think it's overmoderated, but not by a massive amount.

The cliquey and whiny nature of the posters and backhanded cuntery offends me more tbh, I prefer people who want to be an arsehole to be upfront about it (as you may have noticed8)). Let's be honest for a second here, this section is 99% just the same 20 wasters having a bit of banter between themselves, and given that is the case I would rather a more libertarian approach was taken to moderation so as to liberate the dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.