Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recruitment EADD Needs YOU....!!! Another mod to join the ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
THECATINTHEHAT said:
The cliquey and whiny nature of the posters and backhanded cuntery offends me more tbh, I prefer people who want to be an arsehole to be upfront about it (as you may have noticed). Let's be honest for a second here, this section is 99% just the same 20 wasters having a bit of banter between themselves, and given that is the case I would rather a more libertarian approach was taken to moderation so as to liberate the dialogue.

Well, you're in the right thread if you want to try and make some changes.. "be the change 'n all that" Throw in some libertarian policy into your application and if you were to be successful you could get to be a cool moderator ;)

As for arseholes being upfront about being arseholes, I think we've got that covered =D The cliquey backhanded cuntery of posters - in your opinion - is surely down to the posters, nowt to do with moderating. Or do you want us to edit those posts and cut the crap and say what we really think they're getting at.. :D Could be quite good fun that..

Check post #45 ;)

'be the change' lol....I would do if it wasn't for the fact I would probably be banned every time I tried to post here.

cool thread.

Eadd has turned into a sinkhole where trolls and script kiddies and alt accounts supercede the volume of genuine posters who give a fuck. It needs burning to the ground.

Hands off moderating doesnt work, hands on moderating goes tits up because the above list of miscreants isnt managed correctly from the off. Trolls can exist in tandem if managed in the right way. The script kiddies and alt accounts however, arent weeded out soon enough. Alt accounts that exist for genuine harmless play, like God Almighty, have always been pretty harmless, but the surge in bullshit accounts racking up Epoints is at fucking ridiculous levels now

I've got an idea. How about everyone who just complains all the time, and everyone who doesn't have anything nice to say, either shut up or fuck off. Then perhaps EADD can get back to its former glory.

I've got an idea. How about everyone who just complains all the time, and everyone who doesn't have anything nice to say, either shut up or fuck off. Then perhaps EADD can get back to its former glory.

You'd make a good mod... ever thought of giving it a go :)

Useless mods better than no mods... SOMEBODY HELP ME FUCKIN OUT... :D

Hah. I'm sure you have plenty of great applications.

Not sure I'm about enough to be mod again these days. Maybe I could come back on a zero hour contract and cover holidays and busy periods ;)

Sure, just sign here on the dotted line

I'm taking a two week holiday. Here's the keys ;)

158956969_02a91c.gif

I've not been on the forum posting for what feels like a very long time.

I've been a mod here before in the long past but stepped down due to a couple of other "mods" clashing.

But today I had a chat with a good friend and BLer saying I should try applying again due to how good I was and am (there was some dispute over the latter lol).....
That means I have 9 days to make up my mind n apply.... :\

What's the difference between a mod and a "mod"?

EDIT: Nothing. A rude word.

Last edited:
BTW Monsta, don't take grapes off of sammy, they are both sour and pre-mature ;)

I asked a simple question. Is it really necessary to leap to his defence? Especially as there's seemingly nothing to defend?

I did not leap to anyones defense, I was just having a go at you. Call a spade a Spade!

Go for it Monsta.

And if there is some urgency on this, as there appears to be, closing dates can be easily changed. They're never set in stone if needs must. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.