Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Recruitment EADD Needs YOU....!!! Another mod to join the ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Josh said.

You could even start your own drug and social discussion forum, and moderate it yourself how you would like it run. All you need is web hosting with PHP; and the cheap hosting services already do that even on their most basic package, because it's as near as damn it is to swearing built into Linux (which is what all the cheap ones and most of the expensive ones use). Just download your own copy of the Open Source forum software, install it in your web space, and away you go.

Okay, let's make it simple - chinup was demodded and banished to P&S in December 2011. You stepped down from EADD in June 2012.

Obviously I must be missing something, or perhaps it's your timetable which requires adjusting, 'mate'. :)

You need to get out more.

photograph of sammy g at work during his stint as BL mod, this is the one day he was in a good mood :

xRAChrY.jpg

I've got an idea. How about everyone who just complains all the time, and everyone who doesn't have anything nice to say, either shut up or fuck off. Then perhaps EADD can get back to its former glory.

I'm just gonna bump this again, in case y'all forgot. ;)

Etc.

Incidentally, if anyone wants a good incentive to apply, if there aren't enough applications by the closing date I'm going to apply myself. So think about it yeah? ;)

What Josh said.

You could even start your own drug and social discussion forum, and moderate it yourself how you would like it run. All you need is web hosting with PHP; and the cheap hosting services already do that even on their most basic package, because it's as near as damn it is to swearing built into Linux (which is what all the cheap ones and most of the expensive ones use). Just download your own copy of the Open Source forum software, install it in your web space, and away you go.

Fuck that shit, Mac for life!

I'm just gonna bump this again, in case y'all forgot. ;)

Etc.

Incidentally, if anyone wants a good incentive to apply, if there aren't enough applications by the closing date I'm going to apply myself. So think about it yeah? ;)

Josh, I don't think I was about when you were mod but I adore you as you are. Please do apply! You're wonderful!!!

Okay, there is a lot of things I will agree with but nae ceres bashing. Love that boy! A sense of humour is a fabulous thing! just sayin' is all.

So why not buy him one for Christmas, eh? :)

Edit: Sadie, that was humour. Lighten up, ja?

Fuck that shit, Mac for life!
Not many places do hosting on Apple hardware, and the ones that do are outrageously expensive. I was going for cheapness to remove the "can't afford it" excuse.

Anyway, Mac OS X is basically a BSD userland underneath with a special kernel. So at the terminal, it's more than a bit like Linux anyway; but commands in OS X tend to support fewer options, as the Linux kernel is usually accompanied by a GNU userland which has been extended and extended.

Nothing worse than a dubious kernel.

NSFW:
540530HarlandSanders.aurora_standalone.prod_affiliate.79.jpg

Last edited:
^you got the link wrong

Not many places do hosting on Apple hardware, and the ones that do are outrageously expensive. I was going for cheapness to remove the "can't afford it" excuse.

Anyway, Mac OS X is basically a BSD userland underneath with a special kernel. So at the terminal, it's more than a bit like Linux anyway; but commands in OS X tend to support fewer options, as the Linux kernel is usually accompanied by a GNU userland which has been extended and extended.

showing off

fancy that, coming out with knowledge and facts, outrageous.

So why can't we have embedded video again?

because there is still one person using a 9600baud modem and a 286 pc to access the interwebs apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.