• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Favourite drug at the moment.

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
So I'm still very fond of white on b and benzos, but since I've been kinda forced off them, a nice lowish dose of dry Golden Teachers shrooms (using lemon tek which I agree makes them stronger) have really been rocking my world!
1g dry with a good film or something visually impressive just makes everything radiate beauty and colour without being overwhelmed at all.
Also 1.4bdo (basically GHB) has been really nice too.
If if taking stronger doses of mushroom I like the comfort of some benzos to had but not needed them yet.
I have a lovely new gf and stay well away from weed which I think also helps my headspace on the shrooms.
So...
Anyone else with a recent or just constant favourite?

So I'm still very fond of white on b and benzos, but since I've been kinda forced off them, a nice lowish dose of dry Golden Teachers shrooms (using lemon tek which I agree makes them stronger) have really been rocking my world!
1g dry with a good film or something visually impressive just makes everything radiate beauty and colour without being overwhelmed at all.
Also 1.4bdo (basically GHB) has been really nice too.
If if taking stronger doses of mushroom I like the comfort of some benzos to had but not needed them yet.
I have a lovely new gf and stay well away from weed which I think also helps my headspace on the shrooms.
So...
Anyone else with a recent or just constant favourite?

You thinking about adding an MAOI to the mushrooms? Makes it into a kind of shroomahuasca - more DMT like.

Think I should makes a poll oy wouldn't take forever? Maybe I'll count at the end that that's officially the best drug.

It’s always cocaine ;) I kid I kid, sometimes it’s morphine lol.

Gosh my favorite at the moment.. Cannabis is always my favorite with buprenorphine being a close second simply cuz that’s my day to day shit.

-GC
Hehe, man. If only you could see these 3g-5g rocks of pure crystalline snow. Direct to the strainer and bam I just snort with the tip of my fingers. The coke here is so pure and plentiful, I don't bother doing lines. Haha, gonna buy couple g tomorrow maybe.

It’s always cocaine ;) I kid I kid, sometimes it’s morphine lol.

Gosh my favorite at the moment.. Cannabis is always my favorite with buprenorphine being a close second simply cuz that’s my day to day shit.

-GC
What dose of subs you on?

coca-cola, Italian food and high grade Mary Jane and tinctures, I like it better then edibles as its accuracy
No other mind altering substances except Mary and sugar if you count that. No caffeine which is huge for me

Cannabis takes a lot of beating. It's always been my staple diet and always will be. Other drugs may be more impressive (initially), but nothing has ever replaced my love for weed.

Im not that triggered but Nzity's posts always annoy me always bragging about how cheap coke is where he lives to try and rub it in, humblebrags more than any person Ive ever seen.

3'-Fluoro-2-oxo-PCE

Its just the best, one of most mindblowing drug experiences you could imagine. Ive had some of the most intense holes ive had in years on this stuff. So glad i stocked up on the stuff heavy cuz ive been using it as my drug of choice for almost half a year at this point.

Im not that triggered but Nzity's posts always annoy me always bragging about how cheap coke is where he lives to try and rub it in, humblebrags more than any person Ive ever seen.
Here's a tip, put him on ignore. Complaining constantly about that sort of thing clogs up the threads.