• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Favourite drug at the moment.

i've only been using weed and coffee, but i'm pretty fond of lsd anologues for giving me flash backs and making weed stronger than it was before i was dosing a lot and it's been years since i've used acid.

acid is a definite life changer. imo. i love the weed buzz and what the acid flash backs do to the weed... i feel pretty lucky i get such good effects from weed and it's legal now. no more paranoia in my life really.

Caffeine pills daily..one thing I have at moment..do have bupe but I'm trying not to take it..been so long not taking it so I can feel anything again.

Heroin. Poppy seed tea. Yellow research chemical "oxy" pills, might be Iso, although some people say Iso doesn't exist anymore so maybe its a RC that begins with M (Methizone or something?). Only doing tiny amounts of the latter.

PST is the best of the 3, but only when I don't have the other two as they taint the benefits (i.e. heroin brings me down from being all motivated on PST). Going to try some phenibut when I next visit home after reading about it recently.

White maeng da kratom and a m367 every so often to see if my brain is working yet ...it isn't so far after 2 months now off of subs. Seems crazy to me that nothing is getting through or no feeling at all.

Constantly huh? I think ive commented that hes brags alot once, sure clogged up a lot didn't it? You have no power over me lady, you think trying to threaten me with a ban matters in the slightest to me? Ive got real shit in life to be worried about and if I get banned oh fuckin well but I'll post whatever the fuck I want. YO GO GIRL, I bet you refer to yourself without irony as a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN.

I can think of twice now. First time I thought you guys were cool after.. If you got so much real life shit to be doing you can go do that instead of wasting your time insulting people on here.

-GC

A lil bit of roxi and lots hydrocodone, Klonopin but also 1mg subs on my off days and of course nicotine and greenery have a great hold on me.

But lately I'm just happy I have some amanita stocked up unfortunately can't seem to find psilocybin or LSD.

Favorite would be whichever substance from my stash that I desire at the given moment.

Stims: NEP and 3MMC (this one dissapeared...)
Kratom (never tried other opioids, nor I will do).
Psychedelics: 4-ho-mipt
doing different less-known ethnobotanical surveys, extracts and bioassays....

Pretty limited in the choices available, but I like Pregabalin, Tapentadol and Carisoprodol (not all at the same time) at least until tolerance gets out of hand and I have to take a break

Kratom also, but I'm not sure if a lot of that is just placebo effect

I think I'm pretty addicted to Cola - nothing like an ice-cold coke when youre thirsty

Pretty limited in the choices available, but I like Pregabalin, Tapentadol and Carisoprodol

Kratom also,
Same. I'm also sticking to the clearnet options at the moment. Unless you have IRL contacts the only other option is the darknet. I could take a step up and get back on there, but I think that would be the wrong step for me to take, after already having seen where it can lead me. So the clearnet is a lot safer all round (and a lot less costly).

I do like my combos. And my latest discovery is that Pregabalin plus Nitrazepam is a powerfully intoxicating combo (in a nice way - for a wreck head). But I don't just want it to send me to sleep, which it would do without some form of stimulant to counteract it just enough to remain awake. So taking that combo during the last couple of hours of a modafinil buzz or having a stimmy strain of kratom works well. I guess it could be called one form of a poor man's clearnet speedball I suppose.

Last edited:
Same. I'm also sticking to the clearnet options at the moment. Unless you have IRL contacts the only other option is the darknet. I could take a step up and get back on there, but I think that would be the wrong step for me to take, after already having seen where it can lead me. So the clearnet is a lot safer all round (and a lot less costly).

Do you mean less costly financially or in other ways?

Do you mean less costly financially or in other ways?
Most of the things on the DNM that tempted me on my last couple of 'window shopping' browses on there were definitely well into the expensive price bracket.

I was browsing with the main aim of finding a UK source for etiz, but I could not find any. I could only find heroin, crystal meth, opium, cocaine, GBL, and Ritalin! I'm not sure if "ironic" is quite the right word, but I'm stuck for a better one at the moment.

As tempting as all those naughty goodies were / are, the price was one of several reasons that kept me away, for the time being, and forseeable..

Most of the things on the DNM that tempted me on my last couple of 'window shopping' browses on there were definitely well into the expensive price bracket.

I was browsing with the main aim of finding a UK source for etiz, but I could not find any. I could only find heroin, crystal meth, opium, cocaine, GBL, and Ritalin! I'm not sure if "ironic" is quite the right word, but I'm stuck for a better one at the moment.

As tempting as all those naughty goodies were / are, the price was one of several reasons that kept me away, for the time being, and forseeable..
Due to the puritynit actually works out cheaper per mg. Say you pay £10 200mgnim UK on the "street", that 200mg would cos £30 on the DNMs, but the purity in most cases will be way higher..
You can sometimes get shit, but as a whole, it's much much better.
I'm not suggesting you use DNMs but it means you don't have to spend time with awful radgies..
Good luck my man

Due to the puritynit actually works out cheaper per mg. Say you pay £10 200mgnim UK on the "street", that 200mg would cos £30 on the DNMs, but the purity in most cases will be way higher..
You can sometimes get shit, but as a whole, it's much much better.
I'm not suggesting you use DNMs but it means you don't have to spend time with awful radgies..
Good luck my man

I'm tempted to to try out DNMs. Once I can figure out how Tor/Bitcoin and the DN works. It would only be for things like weed and possibly trying out some psilocybin/mescaline for microdosing, and with Wedinos we at least have a way of finding out what we get is genuine. And it's got to be preferable to finding and using IRL people.

My biggest concern - as we've been discussing on another thread - is whether orders comes domestically or from abroad. Abroad is a line I'm not willing to cross. Do some vendors guarentee domestic shipping or is it basically a lottery?

@Forever Changes some vendors are clearly UK based. They state in their listing info that they are UK based and that they only deliver by Royal Mail to other locations within the UK. Under postage options you can only select UK royal Mail etc.

I found a couple of UK vendors on the first market place I looked into.

I wasn't looking for the things you mentioned, but I would imagine you'd be able to find a lot of what you are looking for from one of the UK vendors.

Tor / DN is the easy bit. Bitcoin isnt that hard either, although I've not used it since Silk Road 1.0, I don't remember having too much trouble figuring it out. Also you have to have a Bitcoin friendly bank as by now many have outright banned its' purchase. Over the last few years there seems to have been an increasing move towards this, with perhaps the majority of UK banks having banned it by now. It wasn't like this when I was last 'in the market' several years ago now.

I posted a link with all the different banks Bitcoin policies a while ago. Jackal mentioned something about 'P2P Binance' ? as a way of getting round the problem, but I find it easier to just switch to a bitcoin friendly bank rather than having to learn all about something I have no clue what it even is.

Last edited: