• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Favourite drug at the moment.

Always THC but I'd have to put DMT as a tie, unfortunately pretty much out and will be for the next month at least. Currently on shrooms and just want the shit to stop... I hate how long this can last, DMT is so intense but by an hour you're back.

Ah i think mushrooms duration is spot on. Even acid if fine as long as i have benzos and booze when i get sick at the 10hr mark. Just 30-50mg valium and 4-8 beers (not a guide as i have high tolerance) allows me to chill and drift off slowly. I hate lying in bed too tired to do anything but still with a messy head.

Ah i think mushrooms duration is spot on. Even acid if fine as long as i have benzos and booze when i get sick at the 10hr mark. Just 30-50mg valium and 4-8 beers (not a guide as i have high tolerance) allows me to chill and drift off slowly. I hate lying in bed too tired to do anything but still with a messy head.
Take em more often it shortens the duration.

I once didn't take any for a month then me first trip was like 10+ hours and finished at 6am when I had work at 7:30 when they normally just work for 6 hours with tolerance.

Dufus.

:facepalm:

I am on this combo and it works miracles for my depression and chronic pain
10mg dexedrin
3x75mg Lyrica
150mg trazodone
4 mg of clonazepam

It seems that some things may be better off the DNM, not everything though. In general heroin might be higher quality off the DNM as opposed to general street gear but I'm absolutely no heroin connoisseur. Nor really looking to buy any either. I'm half interested in getting some Opium again, not the sort of thing thats easy to get on the streets AFAIK, but this time I will learn the best ways of consuming it before hand if I do, as I wasted my last order by not knowing how to consume the stuff for best effects. I fucked it up by impatiently wanting to get at it without taking the time to do research first. I'm blaming that on 'not being in a good place' at the time.

You can also easily get crystal meth off the DNM. Something I've yet to try but would like to. I'd have to be careful though as my neighbour is a drug users worse nightmare, a churchy, nosy, gossipy, old woman, who knows everyone, and she fucking knows whether I go to bed at night or not, she must be able to hear me going up and down the stairs or something like that. She doesn't half kick off when I do pull any all-nighters, so yeah I have to be careful and keep a low profile. I'd have to move my 'sessioning' upstairs or something like that.

A few years ago I knew someone online that ordered coke for me off the DNM and then shortly after I found that a work colleague could also source me Coke, which turned out to be exactly the same stuff, but for less than half the price. It could have come from the exact same batch - it was so identical. I guess everywhere was flooded with the same stuff at that time.
I'm a Brit living in Florida where Meth is easier to acquire than weed.
I tried it once about 10 years ago. I was a little drunk and wanted coke, but wasn't able to get any. An ex friend (who's probably dead right now because he was injecting meth daily, and in a very bad way last time I saw him)
had some, so I snorted it.
It felt like speed with a little cocaine euphoria, effects lasted 72 hours. It made me very horny, but also a little paranoid.
It's definitely not as euphoric as mdma or premium quality coke (eg Peruvian flake) and many former addicts on YouTube can attest to that.
Many users I knew described it was being like weak cocaine which lasts much longer.
If you like speed and coke you'll probably enjoy it, but if you're prone to paranoia I would avoid it.
I'm not the fun police, but I'm sure you're aware that this substance can be very addictive and has destroyed many lives, so be careful.
I wasn't impressed with it, and if you're expecting a lot of euphoria, you'll be disappointed.

I'm a Brit living in Florida where Meth is easier to acquire than weed.
I tried it once about 10 years ago. I was a little drunk and wanted coke, but wasn't able to get any. An ex friend (who's probably dead right now because he was injecting meth daily, and in a very bad way last time I saw him)
had some, so I snorted it.
It felt like speed with a little cocaine euphoria, effects lasted 72 hours. It made me very horny, but also a little paranoid.
It's definitely not as euphoric as mdma or premium quality coke (eg Peruvian flake) and many former addicts on YouTube can attest to that.
Many users I knew described it was being like weak cocaine which lasts much longer.
If you like speed and coke you'll probably enjoy it, but if you're prone to paranoia I would avoid it.
I'm not the fun police, but I'm sure you're aware that this substance can be very addictive and has destroyed many lives, so be careful.
I wasn't impressed with it, and if you're expecting a lot of euphoria, you'll be disappointed.
Thanks for the info man.

Meth is one of those things I'd maybe quite like to try at some point, mainly just to know first-hand what it's like - if the timing was ever right. But it's pretty low down on my list tbh. 72 hour effects while having a nosy, gossipy, churchy neighbour who seems aware of all my movements, and does not miss a thing, does not seem like a good idea.

If I was to get anything off the DNM, it would be GBL or Opium first, and maybe Ritalin at some point in the future. All stuff that I would currently have no way of obtaining from within the UK if it wasn't for the DNM.

I suspect that I may have ADHD, and I read or heard on You Tube that Euphoric stimulants like cocaine don't produce any euphoria in people with ADHD, so I suspect I'd be even less likely to get any euphoria from Meth, adding that to what you said about meth in your post..

This makes sense to me, as I got nothing very good out of coke the last few times I tried it, and I'm also getting no euphoria from kratom, although other customers of the same supplier are reporting that they are getting euphoric effects.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info man.

Meth is one of those things I'd maybe quite like to try at some point, just to know what it's like - if the timing was ever right. But it's pretty low down on my list tbh. 72 hour effects while having a nosy, gossipy, churchy neighbour who seems aware of all my movements, and does not miss a thing, does not seem like a good idea.

If I was to get anything off the DNM, it would be GBL or Opium first, and maybe Ritalin at some point in the future. All stuff that I would currently have no way of obtaining from within the UK if it wasn't for the DNM.

I suspect that I may have ADHD, and I read or heard on You Tube that Euphoric stimulants like cocaine don't produce any euphoria in people with ADHD, so I suspect I'd be even less likely to get any euphoria from Meth, adding that to what you said about meth in your post..

This makes sense to me, as I got nothing very good out of coke the last few times I tried it, and I'm also getting no euphoria from kratom, although other customers of the same supplier are reporting that they are getting euphoric effects.
I was also diagnosed with ADHD and put on Adderall (basically amphetamine salts)
It's supposed to have a calming effect on people with ADHD, however it just made me feel wired, so I quit.
I get no effects from powdered kratom whatsoever, but one of those OPMS ? Kratom extract shots f***ed me up. I've never tried heroin, but I'd imagine that's what it felt like.

Hi Ismene, what would you say are the advantages of Monero over Bitcoin and other crypto currencies?

I'm not up on it but a few of the darknet sites say use monero if you can - more difficult to trace and follow.

I guarantee you that all this no-euphoria-from-stims-with-adhd is total nonsense and 100% incorrect

I guarantee you that all this no-euphoria-from-stims-with-adhd is total nonsense and 100% incorrect
I don't get euphoria from stims in normal doses, I need to use mucuna pruriens or higher doses to get some euphoria, and that euphoria is pretty short, even without tolerance...
yeah, I have adhd.

I don't get euphoria from stims in normal doses, I need to use mucuna pruriens or higher doses to get some euphoria, and that euphoria is pretty short, even without tolerance...
yeah, I have adhd.
ok, some people with adhd don't, same as some without don't

plenty of people with adhd, even with intense adhd, feel stimulants fully and /or get euphoria from them

ok, some people with adhd don't, same as some without don't

plenty of people with adhd, even with intense adhd, feel stimulants fully and /or get euphoria from them
Lucky people, to be honest, for me 150mg of 3-mmc is barely noticeable, even if it's a somewhat good/pure product. I barely don't feel speed at all.. and to feel NEP I need +50mg, much better +60mg. I consider NEP a somewhat strong stim.
With pyros is different, I feel pretty euphoric with normal doses, the only ones I don't need more than "normal".